Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed (2409 Views)

100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by dremoney(m): 12:32am On May 03, 2006
The Greatest mistake a man/woman would make is to fall in love when you are not yet exposed because when you do,your committed relationship will definitely break, Guyz whadayathink?
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by dremoney(m): 12:37am On May 03, 2006
Yeah, you get to see wat uve not seen b4,u get to feel wat uve neva felt b4,generally u meet bigger pple and d more u do dat,d sooner u realise ur mistake and the hung to step-up will be your next priority.so guyz,take your time,be double sure you are ready for comitment b4 u step into it.be prepared in everyway.materially,spiritually,financially,phisically,psychologically and so on.

1 Like

Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by freddie1(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2006
This is true, especially when it comes to girls. They can get easily carried away!
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by dremoney(m): 12:55am On May 04, 2006
hmmn Freddie,if ladies begin bombard you for this nairaland ,my hand no dey ooo.especially, (wont mention names)
trouble sleep jeje,na ur yanga go wake am(laughss)
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by ATLANTA96(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2007
that is the journey of love,
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by ATLANTA96(m): 12:39pm On May 27, 2007
Is love really a dangerous game?
what makes it dangerous? and why is it that even the
fools fall in love, it is natural or what
pls guys what do u think,
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by Moriki(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2007
Wat do u mean by exposed? Need some clarifications here.
But dont forget there is always a first time!
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by iice(f): 5:21pm On May 27, 2007
Moriki thank you ooo! Not exposed to what? Exposed to the world? To life? To people?
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by NymphoQin(f): 5:24pm On May 27, 2007
poster
it is a mistake to fall in love period, forget exposed.
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by dremoney(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2007
NymphoQin:

poster
it is a mistake to fall in love period, forget exposed.

though ur right!!!to fall in love b4 getting exposed might b a disaster wink
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by adeboo(f): 2:27pm On May 28, 2007
Yeap i totally agree with that.

I also think its wrong to say you are 'in love' when you havent dated other people - or to say you wanna marry the only guy you were ever with.

Its too big a deal for you to be unprepared or not exposed before you enter into a marriage.
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by hotchic1(f): 3:45pm On May 28, 2007
I know,its really a disaster to fall in love when you are not exposed,but @least you have learnt a lesson from that.
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by laudate: 9:26pm On May 29, 2007
iice:

Moriki thank you ooo! Not exposed to what? Exposed to the world? To life? To people?

Moriki:

What do u mean by exposed? Need some clarifications here.
But don't forget there is always a first time!

Abeg, help me ask am. Exposed to just what exactly______?
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by GentleSoul2: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2008
I think what dremoney meant is exposure to a wide range of people.
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by ima1(f): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2008
i don't get it, wat do you have to be exposed to when every relationship you get into is most definately different from the last, its like starting a new one each time, so wat do you have to be exposed to, is it more sex or more heart break. you can learn from other peoples mistakes, n even the experienced ones still can't get it right, so this theory is kinda baseless.
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by virgie(f): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2008
Well, I had a boyfriend who had only moved out with two girls (both lasted less than 2 months) before he met me, he said he would love me till he died and all that bla, bla, bla.

After like 6 months, story come change, he said he wanted to experience more before he totally like committed and all that.

The actual fact was that he was n ot yet exposed, and still felt that there was more out there for him before he gets hooked up.

he said this cause he was not really exposed and didnt know the concept of falling in love.
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by webman(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2008
YOU ARE  RIGHT,  grin cheesy
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by Nautillus(m): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2008
Exposed ? ? ?

Are talking abt dating other ppl? ? . . .
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by henrycole(m): 5:58am On Oct 31, 2008
believe me, u ll b amazed d amount of time dat would have gone by while u re trying to get or have an "experience" on love, dere's always a first time, u just have to let it happen naturally.
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by angel4ever(f): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2009
sometimes is a mistake because u are n tender n whn dat happens u feel that you are cheated
is good to exper life b4 you hook in anything
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by MightyMuna(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
I don't get it. correct me if I'm wrong, so what you are saying is that, one should first go gallivanting before they'll be sure if they are making the right decision? if so, I totally disagree.
Re: It's A Mistake To Fall In Love When You Are Not Yet Exposed by Kakamorufu(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
NymphoQin:
poster it is a mistake to fall in love period, forget exposed.
nice signature

(1) (Reply)

Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? / The Things They Didn't Tell You About Love / Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.