Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Amazing Things Your Tecno Android Phones Can Do - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Amazing Things Your Tecno Android Phones Can Do (5945 Views)

The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) / What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Amazing Things Your Tecno Android Phones Can Do by omotola1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2013
It's no doubt that Tecno Android phones are evidently becoming a match with other major Android phones.
Soon, I repeat soon, Tecno will become a major leading mobile phone company.
So, kindly list out the amazing things you've been able to do with your Tecno Android phones and probably the advantages these smart phones have over other brands.
NOTE: Most people are just using these smart phones but are not aware of the things they can do with it. Therefore I believe this thread will be an eye opener for those using Tecno Android phones and probably other brands of Android phones.
Re: Amazing Things Your Tecno Android Phones Can Do by Walexz02(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
You never list wetin u dey carry ur own do na!!!
Re: Amazing Things Your Tecno Android Phones Can Do by ayodot(m): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
hotspot- I connected 2devices(pc nd phone) at the same time. but I think it shoud support up to 5devices.
Re: Amazing Things Your Tecno Android Phones Can Do by Francheezy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
Re: Amazing Things Your Tecno Android Phones Can Do by omotola1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
ayodot: hotspot- I connected 2devices(pc nd phone) at the same time. buy I think it shoud support up to 5devices.
5 devices at a time? Wow!!! That's amazing.
I've only tried the hotspot with one device (a pc) and it worked pretty fine. I guess I still have to explore.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Things Your Tecno Android Phones Can Do by omotola1(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
With your Tecno Android phone, you can view and edit your Ms word, Excel documents. Just download and install OliveOffice Premium from Play store and you are good to go.
Re: Amazing Things Your Tecno Android Phones Can Do by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
l tink up to 8 wireless devices by default 4 Android

ayodot: hotspot- I connected 2devices(pc nd phone) at the same time. buy I think it shoud support up to 5devices.
Re: Amazing Things Your Tecno Android Phones Can Do by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
edit and also view PDF document

omotola1: With your Tecno Android phone, you can view and edit your Ms word, Excel documents. Just download and install OliveOffice Premium from Play store and you are good to go.
Re: Amazing Things Your Tecno Android Phones Can Do by omotola1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
aze:

edit and also view PDF document

Yeah that's right.
Re: Amazing Things Your Tecno Android Phones Can Do by omotola1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
It may surprise you to hear that my Tecno Android phone's battery lasts for about 20 hrs daily. Mind you, 80% of my device utility is Internet based, I browse 24/7 & I'm always on 3G network. I think that is reasonably fair for an Android smartphone, considering the fact that the battery life of most of other smartphones is wacky.
Re: Amazing Things Your Tecno Android Phones Can Do by dragnet: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
I might have to lock this thread..... its an android phone so it can do what other android devices with similar specs can do & that's nothing special worthy of opening a new thread for.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Things Your Tecno Android Phones Can Do by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2013
dragnet: I might have to lock this thread..... its an android phone so it can do what other android devices with similar specs can do & that's nothing special worthy of opening a new thread for.

The choice is yours to make a move smiley
Re: Amazing Things Your Tecno Android Phones Can Do by Francheezy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
dragnet: I might have to lock this thread..... its an android phone so it can do what other android devices with similar specs can do & that's nothing special worthy of opening a new thread for.

datz tru man.................dey r learners
Re: Amazing Things Your Tecno Android Phones Can Do by emilyone(f): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
with what i have read here so far, i think i might have to get myself a techno Android phone?
but i need an idea of how much its been sold?

1 Like

(1)

Iphone Remains The Best(opinion) / AIRTEL HACK: Get Free 1000 Airtime Now / Know The 4G LTE Band Your Internet Service Provider Is Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.