Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters (21278 Views)

President Jonathan's Convoy Stoned In Yola During Campaign - BBC / APC Condemns Attack On Jonathan’s Convoy In Katsina / Hoodlums Stone Jonathan’s Convoy In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by alaoeri: 7:59am On Feb 12, 2013
Heard say too much of cassava bread they cause overspeeding.
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by Ogetogeo(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2013
Gbenge 77: You dont compare him with with Jonathan .Does Nigeria has the same resources as the US?A decoy airforce one travels ahead of or behind the real one.

Quit that trash already young man!
Why must you always compare them only when it is convenient for you?

Inferiority complex is a disease man!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by chucky234(m): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2013
See Jona don go perform circus for Paris sha,this Jona and motorcade everywhere abi him think say Paris na Otueke,the report even say na the 5th car for the convoy get the accident na him be say the cars dem reach 20 na for one small meeting with that short big coconut head Francois.
Jona na real problem for Naija abi na real disgrace I go even call am sef,in short na both him be to dis country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 12, 2013
luluosas: Why the heavy delegates all the time?
TO SHOW OFF HIS WEAKNESS because TO ME, THERE IS NOTHIN POWERFUL ABOUT HIM EVEN IN AFRICA WHERE HE'S SUPPOSD 2 BE A LORD. OOH HOW I WISH OBJ IS STILL THERE
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by Ogetogeo(m): 8:06am On Feb 12, 2013
onuwaje: How I wish it was his vehicle or it was his ankle that broke. Something that pisses me off with nigerian govt officials is the number of cars they use in their convoy its quite annoying. The expenses for the fuel is very high and they drive recklessly. Imagine at uniports convocation a convoy of amaechi(or tukur) was about 42vehicles. Why is that?? U can't see the american president going on with so many vehicles yet he is the most protected. The way gej uses his convoy is totally uncalled for. The last G20 summit his convoy was 200 vehicles which to me does not make any sense...

In as much as I dont support all these long convoys but I have a simple question for you. HAVE U EVER SEEN OBAMA's convoy?
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by jeddyMay(f): 8:08am On Feb 12, 2013
drsolob: help me ask them ohh. shocked

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by jayzin(m): 8:09am On Feb 12, 2013
Sahara Reporter is an anti-government, anti-development , anti-progress ,anti-peace, anti-unityand anti-prosperity of our beloved Nigeria , just some few days ago they reported that our beloved president was on admission in a London Hospital treating coliform infection and just yesterday was involved in an accident with his convoy. Nigerians do not be deceived by this propaganda and those sponsoring them. We should always have positive attitude n views towards our beloved country
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by Tunbolity(m): 8:17am On Feb 12, 2013
iykak47: Saharareporters so the President is no longer in London hospital to treat his illness? Black market journalism. >:
Had it been u are well-informed,u wud av known dat most press dat reported his trip reported dat he was billed to visit London and France.Moreso,is it not possible for someone who was in London yesterday to be in Paris today?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by thaoriginator: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2013
See as he stand like goofey!grin lipsrsealed
My president is full of baloney

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by andyanders: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2013
The officer was dancing Azonto inside the car after banking the money he stole here successfully and the driver was watching a new dance step and forgot to apply brake at the right time and ended up crashing.
Having seen that Jona could not stand to do things the right way because of inferiority complex to go with few delegates, hence he going to French country with even cooks and stewards, gate man and even shoe polisher.Na wao for Nigerian leaders.
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by elbinmanny(m): 8:27am On Feb 12, 2013
Tinyemeka:

Unnecessary. Not funny.
TinyEmeka or pint-sized Emeka, I Hear u....tongue
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by follygab: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2013
watever!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by pautex: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2013
grin grin
Red-Light:

jonathan and large delegation...must he pack the entire cabinet for just a small meeting? large delegation to kitchen, large delegation to toilet, only God knows how many delegation will watch him and aunt patience when they are making out in the bedroom lipsrsealed
grin
Red-Light:

jonathan and large delegation...must he pack the entire cabinet for just a small meeting? large delegation to kitchen, large delegation to toilet, only God knows how many delegation will watch him and aunt patience when they are making out in the bedroom lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by wazobiaforu(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2013
jayzin: Sahara Reporter is an anti-government, anti-development , anti-progress ,anti-peace, anti-unityand anti-prosperity of our beloved Nigeria , just some few days ago they reported that our beloved president was on admission in a London Hospital treating coliform infection and just yesterday was involved in an accident with his convoy. Nigerians do not be deceived by this propaganda and those sponsoring them. We should always have positive attitude n views towards our beloved country

What is your laptop No?
You can as well tell your so called Beloved retardeen to set up urban reporter to write every good thing your sick,confused and commitee thiefEJ has done or doing and you read only their report every six month for commisioning energy saving bulb and launching casava bread.

Call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by coputa(m): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2013
What gains has all these globe throtting by GEJ and his cronies brought to Nigeria,OBJ did it and nothing came out of it. These are all waste of our country's resources..There is a grand plan by PDP to destroy nigeria.
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by Pacesetter2: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2013
SlyIg: Nairalanders for say na Naija bad road cause am.
Sorry my Presido, Slyig will be liable for the injuries and the car crash.
I'll be setting up my committee to look into the matter immediately.
Let the Paris govt decline being liable to what happened right under their nose.

And I will also set another committee to look into that your report
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by victorazy(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2013
This GEJ is becoming naughty everyday. Running around the world leaving his domestic duties here in the hand of abokis
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by Sec5(m): 9:07am On Feb 12, 2013
[quote
author=iykak47]Saharareporters so the President is no longer in London
hospital to treat his illness? Black market journalism. >:[/quote]I tire o
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by Japlon(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2013
SEE PICTURE HERE

http:///IyA8w
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by taharqa: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2013
onuwaje: How I wish it was his vehicle or it was his ankle that broke. Something that pisses me off with nigerian govt officials is the number of cars they use in their convoy its quite annoying. The expenses for the fuel is very high and they drive recklessly. Imagine at uniports convocation a convoy of amaechi(or tukur) was about 42vehicles. Why is that?? U can't see the american president going on with so many vehicles yet he is the most protected. The way gej uses his convoy is totally uncalled for. The last G20 summit his convoy was 200 vehicles which to me does not make any sense...

The Devil is the Father of all LIARS...plz search your soul today
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by 80million1: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2013
$hady¤J:

Who is this fool? Idiotic attention seeker.. Kindly go to hell, child
Baba e, were ni e. Oloriburuku, omo ale jati jati.
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by creativemusic: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by andyzoga: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2013
SaharaReporters should show us one fair report of theirs on GEJ then, I'll take them serios n as being fair enough in their reportage. Meanwhile,(if dis story is true o) upon all d stress GEJ n his FRSC pple make us pass through to get a driver's license yet his drivers aint professionals, fooling themselves even where roads are better with effective traffic laws. . .#Godiswatching.
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by tsekeok(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2013
Sahara reporter is so dry as the desert that it always only report bad news about Jonathan.Sahara reporter must not be partial,it should report the good about Jonathan also.
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by omenka(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
iykak47: Saharareporters so the President is no longer in London hospital to treat his illness? Black market journalism. >:

And who sed it takes forever to treat the illness with which he was diagnosed?
Sometimes these crooks take to the skies just to go treat malaria.
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by omenka(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
tsekeok: Sahara reporter is so dry as the desert that it always only report bad news about Jonathan.Sahara reporter must not be partial,it should report the good about Jonathan also.

Since they seem to have failed in that regard, would you like to do the honours and intimate us about the 'goods' of jonathan?
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by omenka(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
andyzoga: SaharaReporters should show us one fair report of theirs on GEJ then, I'll take them serios n as being fair enough in their reportage. Meanwhile,(if dis story is true o) upon all d stress GEJ n his FRSC pple make us pass through to get a driver's license yet his drivers aint professionals, fooling themselves even where roads are better with effective traffic laws. . .#Godiswatching.

Go to their archives if you want to know. They have dozens of positive reports about him prior to 2011 especialy during the Yar'Adua debacle.
You don't expect them to go about licking his balls just like NTA now do u?
The guy has always been a failure from the get go. The only reason why it wasn't obvious then was because of his limited media exposure as a vice president and a govnor. Now he's the president, and when he sneezes, evryone notices. Only problem is that he has a bad breath so that when he sneezes, pple be like 'ewww'.
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
Noblechyk:
Dis post makes u look stupid. So u never knew dat ur president is on a three-nation? Must u blame everytin on F.G for ur inability 2 access information. Why is it dat dis sahara reporters u people attach so much relevance to report only bad news? Is dat wat journalism has become? It is now obvious dat for dis country 2 change, we hav 2 change our attitudes. Only then will d leaders start taking ur serious. I mean no disrespect.
Clap For Youself grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by miz4oxley(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
All this sahara reports with no picture as proof makes me feel sick of their gist joor! Upgrade.... Tell your amebos to get a camera phone.
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by Symphony007: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
Some people are so daft..rather than emphatizing with the injured victims some are attacking the "delegation size" who do you think the delegation is? Buisness leaders, ceo, chairman, captains of industries who association with the president on such trips will earn them buisness deals with their french counterparts. So some people should stop saying trash. If a foreign leaders motorcade had a accident in abuja, you will attack nigeria's backwardness but look at this obvious diplomatic hitch and you're all turning a blind eye.
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by ocelot2006(m): 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2013
Okay you guys really need to stop. Who told you the vehicles were driven by Nigerians, instead of French police or DGSE? Do you have proof that the presidency flew his Police drivers to Paris just for this? Did he airlift his own motorcade from Abuja to France? And was he the one behind the wheel of the vehicle involved?

Stop spewing rubbish.
Re: Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters by OmoTier1(m): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
If you travel regularly in Paris, you would know that it is a dangerous place to drive. Just like Rome! Each time I fly into Paris, it reminds me of Lagos. Just last week, while in Paris, on the A1 heading towards CDG, almost had the side mirror of the car ripped off by motor cyclist who drive like mad demons shocked

Beware, when you go to Paris, drive with your heart in your tongue undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obanikoro: The Prodigal Son Repents / Dr. Njakiri Damages Shades Omoyele Sowore Over Wheelbarrow Pusher Stunt / 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.