Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,461 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:48 PM

Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) (19834 Views)

Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 6:53am On Feb 12, 2013
This are corpse of Massobians killed by the police recently

3 Likes

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2013
its genocide against the Igbo nation

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Yeske2(m): 7:08am On Feb 12, 2013
Damn! When was this please?
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 7:13am On Feb 12, 2013
Yeske!:
Damn! When was this please?
jos released recently
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by GARRIx7(m): 7:22am On Feb 12, 2013
MASSOB as an organisation should be disbanded with immediate effect. It's nothing but a highway to the grave (or prison for the lucky ones).

While the IGBO elites wine and Dine with the owners of Nigeria, enjoying opulence and leaving a flamboyant life, Uwazurike Raph goes about brainwashing gullible and senseless IGBO youths with the "mirage" called Biafra.

Only God knows how many of such youths he has lead to their untimely deaths or prison.The blood of these youths will haunt the leaders of MASSOB even in their graves..

RIP to the dead!!!

39 Likes

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 12, 2013
This is bad, this is real bad. Igbos just keep facing persecution everywhere they are. Lord please, protect your people.

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2013
GARRI (x7):
MASSOB as an organisation should be disbanded with immediate effect. It's nothing but a highway to the grave (or prison for the lucky ones).

While the IGBO elites wine and Dine with the owners of Nigeria, enjoying opulence and leaving a flamboyant life, Uwazurike Raph goes about brainwashing gullible and senseless IGBO youths with the "mirage" called Biafra.

Only God knows how many of such youths he has lead to their untimely deaths or prison.The blood of these youths will haunt the leaders of MASSOB even in their graves..

RIP to the dead!!!
thats unfair judgement. Massob should be ban and the police go ahead with extra judicial killings?

5 Likes

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by GARRIx7(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2013
Biafra zionist:
thats unfair judgement. Massob should be ban and the police go ahead with extra judicial killings?

Can't you see what's happening??

Uwazurike is leading your young men to their graves. He should be called to order immediately!!!

5 Likes

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Uwazurike is leading your young men to their graves. He should be call to order immediately!!!
On the contrary i think the issue of extra judicial killing generally by the police should be look into urgently

2 Likes

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Uwazurike is leading your young men to their graves. He should be call to order immediately!!!

He is not the first to do that ...someone tagged hero once did that on a larger scale .

4 Likes

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by jeron1(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2013
Nigeria is a bleeped nation Where everyman leaves his priority and chasing shadows. We have a mojor prob of terrorism in the north, how many boko members we don see wey dem show say dem kill like this? Boko members are livin large in the prisons. I weep sha for this country but make this massob boiz of a tin take dre time slf and ask demslvs, will peter obi, ngige, okorocha, andy uba and the likes wish dem to seperate from naija?

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by GARRIx7(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2013
Biafra zionist:
On the contrary i think the issue of extra judicial killing generally by the police should be look into urgently

Yes the issue of Extra-Judicial killing should be looked into, but a wise person should stay away from MASSOB and their activities.

It's a high-way to the grave.

Be Wise!!!

2 Likes

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 8:12am On Feb 12, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Yes the issue of Extra-Judicial killing should be looked into, but a wise person should stay away from MASSOB and their activities.

It's a high-way to the grave.

Be Wise!!!
you have a very good point and intention
But it depends on whether the igbos are ready to compromise on Biafra
many youths stil believe in Biafra emergence as a free and prosperious nation

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by DuduNegro: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2013
BZ,

I hope you are not recycling old episode of police/massob clash. This cant be new occurrence.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by sayusuf(m): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2013
Hahahahah.When north cry for extra judicial killings, you laugh at us. oya carry go..hahahahah

8 Likes

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2013
Dudu_Negro: BZ,

I hope you are not recycling old episode of police/massob clash. This cant be new occurrence.
no
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 12, 2013

These guys are genius when it comes to propaganda.meanwhile,this is a good development.

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Onlytruth(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2013
OP this is a very old picture. I believe it came from about 3 -4 years ago when Peter Obi ordered the police to shoot at sight against MASSOB at Onitsha. We all criticised him then, I still hold it against him even today, because it was a very irresponsible thing for any Igbo leader to do.
History will hold Obi responsible for the advent of police impunity and extra judicial killing in Igbo land.

Some of you need to breath and think first before rushing out to post pictures.
I know that some of you want to stoke sympathy for the Biafran cause by posting pictures of dead MASSOB people, but the truth is that the world does not give a damn about victims. This is one of the biggest mistake Ojukwu made during the war. The world did not care then, and I can bet you that the world still does not care today about any "victims".
If MASSOB is serious, they should take security measures to ensure that none of their people are killed without consequences.

For starters, please remove this old picture.
Thanks!

9 Likes

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by grafikii: 8:33am On Feb 12, 2013
Well it's happening in the north, it's just federal character. RIP to the dead, for those who are alive do something reasonable with your life. Massob my @ss
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by grafikii: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2013
Onlytruth: OP this is a very old picture. I believe it came from about 3 -4 years ago when Peter Obi ordered the police to shoot at sight against MASSOB at Onitsha. We all criticised him then, I still hold it against him even today, because it was a very irresponsible thing for any Igbo leader to do.
History will hold Obi responsible for the advent of police impunity and extra judicial killing in Igbo land.

I know that some of you want to stoke sympathy for the Biafran cause by posting pictures of dead MASSOB people, but the truth is that the world does not give a damn about victims. This is one of the biggest mistake Ojukwu made during the war. The world did not care then, and I can bet you that the world still does not care today about any "victims".
If MASSOB is serious, they should take security measures to ensure that none of their people are killed without consequences.

Thanks!
If Massob has any sense they should go back to trading and stop misleading young eastern almajiries.

2 Likes

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Onlytruth(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2013

It is not.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by EkoAtlantic1(f): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2013
This is a good and commendable development, eastern Nigeria is gonna have peace cool

2 Likes

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2013
Onlytruth: OP this is a very old picture. I believe it came from about 3 -4 years ago when Peter Obi ordered the police to shoot at sight against MASSOB at Onitsha. We all criticised him then, I still hold it against him even today, because it was a very irresponsible thing for any Igbo leader to do.

Thanks!

thats the trouble with Nigeria. We can sweep things under the carpet
have the killers be brought to justice? NO!
so this issue remains evergreen, especially given the Ezu river corpses incidental. It hav nothing to do with Mr peter obi

3 Likes

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Onlytruth(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2013
Biafra zionist:
thats the trouble with Nigeria. We can sweep things under the carpet
have the killers be brought to justice? NO!
so this issue remains evergreen, especially given the Ezu river corpses incidental. It hav nothing to do with Mr peter obi

You see how you are reasoning? If some of us have not been following events carefully, you would have smuggled this in as truth and new fact, even while exonerating one of the biggest culprits of its advent. undecided
Nna biko remove the damn picture. It is as old as MASSOB in Onitsha.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2013
Onlytruth:

You see how you are reasoning? If some of us have not been following events carefully, you would have smuggled this in as truth and new fact, even while exonerating one of the biggest culprits of its advent. undecided
The truth must be told. I dont know why it hurts you?
This are new picture. I dont know where you got this ur over sabi sabi notion

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Onlytruth(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2013
OP I also want to tell you that as long as there are Igbo like myself still around, WE MUST NEVER REPEAT THE MISTAKE OF 1967. At least I will try to make as much noise as possible to prevent that.

What MASSOB is doing today come straight from the same play book that hoped for world sympathy, hence intervention, on Biafra's side during the war. It lead to 2 million death of innocents and Biafra still failed.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT VICTIMS IN THE WORLD TODAY.
Countries are mainly interested in protecting their economic and strategic interests, and "humanity" is hardly ever part of it.

Please tell Uwazurike to adopt a more realistic strategy.
Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2013
First time I'm seeing onlytruth being objective.

Afam should delete this rubbish asap.

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Onlytruth(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2013
Biafra zionist:
The truth must be told. I dont know why it hurts you?
This are new picture. I dont know where you got this ur over sabi sabi notion

No. This is an OLD picture. So you are lying basically.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2013
Onlytruth:

i expect you to question the geniuness of this post not talking about carbon dating.
This youths were slaughter in cold blood like cows and all you can talk about is carbon dating?
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
This is a good and commendable development, eastern Nigeria is gonna have peace cool
what a heartless woman
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2013
Onlytruth: OP I also want to tell you that as long as there are Igbo like myself still around, WE MUST NEVER REPEAT THE MISTAKE OF 1967. At least I will try to make as much noise as possible to prevent that.

What MASSOB is doing today come straight from the same play book that hoped for world sympathy, hence intervention, on Biafra's side during the war. It lead to 2 million death of innocents and Biafra still failed.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT VICTIMS IN THE WORLD TODAY.
Countries are mainly interested in protecting their economic and strategic interests, and "humanity" is hardly ever part of it.

Please tell Uwazurike to adopt a more realistic strategy.
Thanks.
then i take it that you are anti massob. Hence, understandably your comments are rooted in hatred and sentiments. The truth must prevail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! / Atiku, Okorocha, Oyegun And Others Arrives Makurdi For Tor Tiv Coronation (pics) / Buhari: I'm Not Ready To Meet nPDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.