Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

The Keshi Story: The full story - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Keshi Story: The full story (647 Views)

Politics: Egypt May Hand Away 2017 Nations Cup Ticket (full Story) / An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Keshi Story: The full story by tbaba1234: 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
idah pee ‏@IdahPeterside
Ambassador that's what keshi calls me,he said my brother,the day after we played Ethiopia ,they called me to a meeting,the board members and

idah pee ‏@IdahPeterside
The president of the nff,they told me,that I could not read ,the game very well,and that the changes I was making was not the right changes

idah pee ‏@IdahPeterside
They asked me if I was not watching the zambian coach Herve Renard,and how he does his changes and how he coaches his team,,more gist later

idah pee ‏@IdahPeterside
They had called the secretary a day before the match and given him money to buy tickets for the team because we where to play ivory cost.

idah pee ‏@IdahPeterside
The nff president had seen me the same day and told me he believed in me,but was giving the secretary money for our trip back,more to come

idah pee ‏@IdahPeterside
Ambassador,the main reason I must resign is this people don't respect African coaches ,after the game against Ethiopia ,they held a meeting

idah pee ‏@IdahPeterside
In that meeting the nff people where there and the minister of sports,they decided to sack me and bring the Zambian coach after the game

idah pee ‏@IdahPeterside
Against ivory cost,they never believed we could win,they man to replace me did not even qualify for the next round and they are now hailing

idah pee ‏@IdahPeterside
Ambassador,way I go stay when the people way employ me no trust me or believe in me,make God help me win this cup I go resign.

https://twitter.com/IdahPeterside
Re: The Keshi Story: The full story by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
idah pee ‏@IdahPeterside
The president of the nff,they told me,that I could not read ,the game very well,and that the changes I was making was not the right changes
thats true though. BTW, is that why he refuse to make substitutions during the ivory coast match
Re: The Keshi Story: The full story by tbaba1234: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
ondo_boi: thats true though. BTW, is that why he refuse to make substitutions during the ivory coast match

What is true about it?
Re: The Keshi Story: The full story by oluwadare26(m): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
And that useless Aminu Maigari claims he wasnt respected
Re: The Keshi Story: The full story by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
tbaba1234:

What is true about it?

guess you watch the first 3 matches from the back of your tv set
Re: The Keshi Story: The full story by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
tbaba1234:

What is true about it?

guess you watch the group stage matches with your tv set turned upside down
Re: The Keshi Story: The full story by tbaba1234: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
ondo_boi: guess you watch the group stage matches with your tv set turned upside down

I watched the group matches... Even in the group games, Keshi made the right calls. The team was a bit unfortunate to draw the first two games.
Re: The Keshi Story: The full story by oloriooko(m): 9:20am On Feb 13, 2013
And heads are not rolling yet at this kind of revelation?

9ja na wa oo

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) To Overhaul Falcons / Shocking: Soccer coincidence of the year / Sidney Sam Vs Nigeria Football Federation- NFF Labels Sam 'disrespectful'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.