Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Are This Pension Pple Not Eating Our Money - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are This Pension Pple Not Eating Our Money (752 Views)

Workers To Access 25% Pension Savings For Mortgage …to Forfeit Lump Sum Payment / 10 Things You Need To Know About Pension In Nigeria / Contributory Pension Scheme In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are This Pension Pple Not Eating Our Money by danoskyy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2008
pension,pension,everywhere,
where are they on my neck,i think they are just thiefs,my brother says they remove from his salary,because of the crap and they say they are saving for ur tomorw.
Re: Are This Pension Pple Not Eating Our Money by gloryumude: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2008
The new pension scheme was established by enacted law called Pension Act of October 2004 of Federal Republic of Nigeria to take care of all problem associated with pension in the past. This is to make sure every working Nigeria in both public and private sector receive their pensions as at when due in retirement.
However, your brother can contact me through robertbami@yahoo.co.uk for further detail on the reliability and benefits of this scheme that many retirees from July 2007 in public sector and private sector from inception have been benefiting from. Find the attached file.

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Know / Cbc Emea Empowerment Program For The Unemployed / Is Computer Programing Relevant To My Field As A Chemical Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.