Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move (23978 Views)

Sunday Mba: A Story From Grace To Grass / Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics / Can We Get 1,000,000 LIKES For SUNDAY MBA (the Nigerian Best Footballer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by godman01(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
He doesn't need to say anything, they will come running at him themselves!
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Iolo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2013
Prof Corruption: At 24? That guy is more than 30!

If he said he was 19, na still you for complain. Nigerians and hypocrisy. Does his face even look like he's 30?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Reference(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
If I were him I would take time to ask a few questions particularly about the offers coming. Europe and foreign soccer is no longer el-dorado to Nigerian players. Since his coach Keshi more or less led the way thirty years ago we've heard the good, the bad and the ugly stories. Nigerians have played in up to 70 percent of ALL clubs in Europe at one time or the other so nothing by way of expo is hidden. Information makes for good decision.

He will not ask all not to get confused but good agents, good club managers, good leagues can be found out.
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by thaoriginator: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
I support he should wait for the next tranfer window to open so he go to a good club.

Buy val present very cheap. Here www.nairaland.com/1194080/valentine-sales-buy-cheap-designer
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by tommykiwi(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
God will surely grant your heart desire....IJN Amen
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Reference(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
festusf: Consult real man of God for prayer concerning decision u want to take.

This is one thing he certainly should not do.
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Reference(m): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
McAdem: Stunning news for Celtic! Efe Ambrose starts, despite playing for Nigeria in Sunday's 1-0 African Cup of Nations final win over Burkina Faso. The big defender only arrived back in Scotland this morning.

This is brutal. Those guys have no empathy whatsoever.
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
SURELY THIS IS A 50 YEAR OLD MAN

LOL JK. GOOD LUCK TO SUNDAY MBA. SEEMS LIKE A VERY HUMBLE FELLOW

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by oluwasola01(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
xo xo happy for him, i would like him to play in the spanish league
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by deboydebo: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
He should wait and secure a much more paid job if and only if he is sure he's 24 as he claimed,and if he's sure of mentaining the form he is now..........
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Monsieurshow(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
Age is not in his side but prayed God will lead u right
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by abu3(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
On Sunday, Sunday Mba with Jersey No. 19, scored the goal that ended Nigeria's 19-year wait for a continental glory as they won their third Nations Cup trophy at the expense of Burkina Faso.

Thank God, Thank Mba
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Coldfaya(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
timilehin007: he should just wait for the next window and also heard Bayern leverkusen wants his services
First things first. He should get a ticket to any club in Europe that comes for him now that he seems hot and is talked about by many clubs. If he waits , hmmm u never can tell if he drops form or clubs find another player they r excited about. Age sef nor dey him side so runnnnnn.
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by emikohen(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
to say there is nothing special about Mba is not correct. Observe that he took calculated risks that paid off well. If not for that, he won't be a hero now.
Truly there are factors that may help him or deny him a good club in Europe, but i wish him favor and success in his quest.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by YemiUnltd: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
Reference: Honestly I don't know what he should do. I think his choices will be best served by himself alone. What his priorities should be will be informed by facts, secrets not open to us but are important. The key one here is his age. This will determine how much is left in the tank and whether there remains good prospects for personal growth and development.

If his tank is heavy then he can enter Europe at the fringes and work his way up. If his tank is going, going then he better wait for a big money move and a long contract. And when I say big money I mean relative to his present position. My two dinars.
;-
Libya Bugger
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by paris10: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
Is Mba actually a good player? Aside from his goals in the tournament(Beckham scores goals too), what other quality does he have that eludes most European players? Mba is not outstanding and should only wish and hope for favour rather than relying on what Nigerians are saying about him.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by hyzicbond(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
chiover: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah some Nigerian player in somalia and fuji nko?
even solomon island and papua guinea grin
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by ichidodo: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
MBA SHOULD CHILL AT HIS PRESENT CLUB, AT LEAST UNTIL THE SUMMER TRANSFER SEASON. IF HE DOES WELL AT THE CONFEDERATION CUP WHERE HE WILL BE RUBBIN SHOULDER WIT XAVI,SUAREZ,CAVANI E.T.C WHO KNOW WHAT WIL HAPPEN NEXT, BUT IF I WAS MBA,AFTER CONFED I WOULD TEL MY AGENT TO FIND ME A CLUB IN THE OILRICH MIDDLE EAST, 5 YEAR CONTRACT WIT 20000$ A WEEK WAGES,EUROPE CAN GO TO BLAZES.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
timilehin007: he should just wait for the next window and also heard Bayern leverkusen wants his services
July is juzt 5 months,for a germany club if the real need u even if the window is close, they will still make arragement with u and ur club,when d window up again u just come over for check up and sign finish.
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
paris10: Is Mba actually a good player? Aside from his goals in the tournament(Beckham scores goals too), what other quality does he have that eludes most European players? Mba is not outstanding and should only wish and hope for favour rather than relying on what Nigerians are saying about him.
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND EUROPEANS. EUROPEANS LEAN ON 'MOMENTARY GLORY AS A PLATFORM FOR TAKEOFF'. MEANING JUST THE FACT THAT YOU SCORED ONE OR TWO SPECTACULAR GOALS MEANS YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN YOU THAT PROPELLED YOU TO RISE TO THAT LEVEL OF MONUMENTAL FEAT UNDER PRESSURE IN FRONT OF BILLIONS OF PEOPLE. SEE WHITE PEOPLE PAY FOR 'POTENTIAL'. WHILE THE BLACK MAN PAYS FOR WHAT HE CAN SEE. THIS IS WHY THE BLACK MAN IS OFTEN A BAD BUSINESS MAN. WE HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT. WHITE PEOPLE WORK ON FAITH.
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
obadiah777: SURELY THIS IS A 50 YEAR OLD MAN

LOL JK. GOOD LUCK TO SUNDAY MBA. SEEMS LIKE A VERY HUMBLE FELLOW
Me too he looks humble.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by DisGuy: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
you guys shouting he should wait.. hope you know one single injury in the league could end his career

Hope he moves to a club that'll pay/play him regularly

scouts are not really in for the long hassle of african football anymore especially when they are dealing with people smugglers posing as agents with no documents
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by ichamentor(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
what of Oboabona? That guy should not return to sunshine,abeg.
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
[email][/email]
JOEizu: He should go to Man.U and bench Scholes
I am Arsenal fan,but come to think of it MAN U, and ARSENAL are not doing us any good i we de naija d way we support them.Atleast CHELSEA has help us with likes of MIKEL and MOSES.Since KANU left ARSENAL, WENGER never think of buying a player from naija and am nt happy about MAN U,i will be the last to support that CLUB unless they buy one naija player.is like that man hate Africa players.
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by DisGuy: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
ichamentor: what of Oboabona? That guy should not return to sunshine,abeg.

That dude has more prospect to be honest, he should be in the Italian league or playing in the EPL if only he gets the minimum number of games to qualify for a working permit

How much are these our players' contract worth by the way??
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by vicade(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
Don't know of Sir Alex but Arsene Wenger rarely signs any player that's over 30 years old. Thus he won't sign sunday mba or any naija player cos most of them are age cheats.

dailytimes.com.ng/article/solution-age-cheating
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by femmy2010(m): 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
oluwadare26:

c d way u mention the country just like dat! He shud grab any opportunity dat comes his way jare be it, Norway, Russia, Poland, France and so on...

Staying in Nigeria till the European transfer window opens in July seems a wiser move than moving to Malta,Macedonia,Georgia etc just to justify the "professional Tag".
He is almost at his peak or already at his peak so should be playing in a league that would improve him and also help him cement his footing in the Super Eagles rank.
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by avalontony(m): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
sunday mba was my classmate in secondary school (St murumba colleage jos), he was a good player then in school, am just very happy for him...... and i pray he gets a very good club abroad. mba aka shawappy.
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by jadakiss213(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
you say Sunday Mba is 24 years old Mba! me dont think so.that man is in his thirties.
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by jadakiss213(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
avalontony: sunday mba was my classmate in secondary school (St murumba colleage jos), he was a good player then in school, am just very happy for him...... and i pray he gets a very good club abroad. mba aka shawappy.
bros,tell me d truth.how old are you??
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
paris10: Is Mba actually a good player? Aside from his goals in the tournament(Beckham scores goals too), what other quality does he have that eludes most European players? Mba is not outstanding and should only wish and hope for favour rather than relying on what Nigerians are saying about him.

You know nothing about football.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Dee60: 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
Barcelona is waiting for you! Nigeria is praying for you that you will be the next Lionel Messi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Najila Trindade: Brazilian Police File Defamation Suit Against Neymar's Accuser / Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Germany [3 - 3] 24th Oct / Aiyegbeni: Oliseh Greater Than Mikel As Defensive Midfielder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.