Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals (26405 Views)

Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles / Brazil Back Out Of Friendly With Super Eagles / BREAKING NEWS Super Eagles Just Arrived!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Dreyl(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2013
Nice pics u gat there op
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Igwe9(m): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2013
But guy, you no try at all, you for dey report to us from SA na.

I envy you no be small grin
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by billante(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2013
Efe doesn't sound as igbo name....it sounds more like edo name! @op which state is efe from and also ideye? that doesn't also sound pure igbo to me.
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by iykak47: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2013
billante: Efe doesn't sound as igbo name....it sounds more like edo name! @op which state is efe from and also ideye? that doesn't also sound pure igbo to me.
Did the op tell you that Efe Ambrose is Igbo?

5 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Eleponblue(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2013
gunuvi: Nice pics, I pray you join them in the National team very soon so that your prayers will be answered.
Join them ke!!!!!with that kain stomach?

2 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 13, 2013
billante: Efe doesn't sound as igbo name....it sounds more like edo name! @op which state is efe from and also ideye? that doesn't also sound pure igbo to me.
lekwa ha, ndi ofe mmanu abiakwa. Hia!!! Oooo

1 Like

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Kx: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2013
Looking at his pix in Ejide's room, one gets the impression the Eagles were kept in a hotel
that could nt even provide LCD and Plasma tvs.
Tot NFA said it was a 5Star hotel?

2 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2013
Nwanna umunwanyi ole ka itaturu na south africa? Amam na ikporirila ndu ofuma dia, biko kawa ka imara status gi ugbu a maka oria minwu bu hiv. Anyway I so much gbadu ur swag bro mana umuonisha buna mugu wen compared to UMUABA !!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by topmostg: 9:46am On Feb 13, 2013
jumobi1: Is he really 24?
Nice one by the way boss
maa hear say na 24
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by mimifonwon(f): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2013
shine eye: HE BROKE THE RECORD,SOUTH AFRCAN NEWS SAID KESHI HAS BROKE THE RECORD AS ONE OF THE BEST BRILLIANT COACH IN AFRICA

why does it look like you keep trying to hold their hands, thats kinda weird and kinda questionable.. just saying
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by iykak47: 9:49am On Feb 13, 2013
chiover: Nwanna umunwanyi ole ka itaturu na south africa? Amam na ikporirila ndu ofuma dia, biko kawa ka imara status gi ugbu a maka oria minwu bu hiv. Anyway I so much gbadu ur swag bro mana umuonisha buna mugu wen compared to UMUABA !!!!
gringrin
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by ffo(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2013
shine eye: HE BROKE THE RECORD,SOUTH AFRCAN NEWS SAID KESHI HAS BROKE THE RECORD AS ONE OF THE BEST BRILLIANT COACH IN AFRICA

you have a little resemblance with Keshi
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Kx: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2013
mimifonwon:

why does it look like you keep trying to hold their hands, thats kinda weird and kinda questionable.. just saying

I know you did not imply it, but it really got no gayy implications.
Its just a "posing" that shows we have come a long way.

3 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by toideve(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2013
Efe is not igbo....prolly a deltan or an edo dude
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by donsax: 9:53am On Feb 13, 2013
Op are you sure Ambrose is your childhood friend? Cos you kinda lool like is father or Uncle
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by vanstanzy(m): 9:54am On Feb 13, 2013
Nice pics!
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Arcard(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2013
Mehn guy efe must be in his 30's o
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Orikinla(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2013
You will make a good photo journalist.
Thumbs up!
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Bigflamie(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2013
Up Eagles
But nwanne, na ngwori u go hammer for that end
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Austinodark(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2013
Full Blooded Igbo,we are too much,Long Live the Igbos,Nice pics there
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nosyke(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2013
chiover: Nwanna umunwanyi ole ka itaturu na south africa? Amam na ikporirila ndu ofuma dia, biko kawa ka imara status gi ugbu a maka oria minwu [/b]bu hiv. Anyway I so much gbadu ur swag bro mana [b]umuonisha buna mugu wen compared to UMUABA !!!!

*falls from Ukwu mango tree*

Onye york tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by yuzedo: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2013
mimifonwon:
grin grin grin
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by NDSMART(m): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2013
Nwanne idigodi okey............ What a nice pic...enjoy
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2013
Nosyke:

*falls from Ukwu mango tree*

Onye york tongue tongue tongue
nwanne ur dia !! York wu ebe ana etinye akwiso na umu ihe ndi ozo na enyere brain aka na isi o. Time adighizi hoha umuyork aba ka na ata banta 24\7 abi ika wu a learner
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2013
donsax: Op are you sure Ambrose is your childhood friend? Cos you kinda lool like is father or Uncle

I taa ego otara na uwa ya a , I ga- a survive nwu kwanu ya. D poster is an enjoyment character personified.
@OP,
Nnaa, kuru gaba. Uwa a wu paw paw.
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by AK481(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2013
shine eye: i saw solomon kalou just after our match with ivory coast, he came into the hotel room we talked about the game, he said we played a wonderful game he was so impressed he sat with us as the conversation was flowing he called mikel obi in the corner and handed $5000 to mikel, that was a bet b/w them,we blew half of it at the bar cheesy

2500x160=400000naira.#falls down and faint#
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by offshoreking: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2013
Nothing do u bro, Zik Avenue nwa dey hereooooo. we full grand, we are the pride of the nation wada them like am or not we are still the key holding this nation. enjoy urself my Otu guy. Main market always.
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by vitality22(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2013
Nwanne, ina acha oku, ona adimma ka nmadu ga nwenta onwe ya. Jisie ike ooooooooooo
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by billionman: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2013
Igwe.:
But guy, you no try at all, you for dey report to us from SA na.

I envy you no be small grin

You no see say the guy just register for nairaland today? I believe say he get one other moniker he no want people to know.

2 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by mordiemmanuel: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2013
shine eye: i saw solomon kalou just after our match with ivory coast, he came into the hotel room we talked about the game, he said we played a wonderful game he was so impressed he sat with us as the conversation was flowing he called mikel obi in the corner and handed $5000 to mikel, that was a bet b/w them,we blew half of it at the bar cheesy
Na wash! PHOTO SHOP
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by TableLeg(m): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2013
uihebom: Nwa afo igbo kajara akaja.
What is this nonsense?!
Can you post in a language everyone can understand undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever / Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos / The Golden Age Of Nigerian Athletics - Videos, Pictures And Memories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.