Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals (26403 Views)

Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles / Brazil Back Out Of Friendly With Super Eagles / BREAKING NEWS Super Eagles Just Arrived!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2013
[quote
author=chiover] nwanne ur dia !! York wu ebe ana etinye akwiso na umu
ihe ndi ozo na enyere brain aka na isi o. Time adighizi hoha umuyork aba
ka na ata banta 24\7 abi ika wu a learner[/quote]NWA IWU ONYE GUY
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Kuulnomsy(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2013
Table Leg :

What is this nonsense?!
Can you post in a language everyone can understand undecided

Skip to the next comment, if your reta.rded brain, full of hate can't understand them tongue

4 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2013
mordiemmanuel: Na wash! PHOTO SHOP
bad belle, am sure u ve neva crossd ur village square b4:/

3 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Leadn(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2013
AK 48:

2500x160=400000naira.#falls down and faint#

A friend of mine sent over £3000 on his 21st birthday on drinks in UK...

When you order 10 bottles of Ace of spade with other ish yu would understand we aint talking Nigerian brewieries cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Danhumprey: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2013
Is Brown Ideye,Victor Moses,Enyeama.....igbo guys?

1 Like

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by fujirice: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2013
Danhumprey: Is Brown Ideye,Victor Moses,Enyeama.....igbo guys?
Let it rest! Z it not enough that they are Nigerians? I taya for all of una o!
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by DMainMan: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2013
photoshopped

1 Like

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nosyke(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2013
chiover: nwanne ur dia !! York wu ebe ana etinye akwiso na umu ihe ndi ozo na enyere brain aka na isi o. Time adighizi hoha umuyork aba ka na ata banta 24\7 abi ika wu a learner

Chaiiii, Nwanne!! I gbugo m final. Your head no dia grin grin grin grin
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by akpomeme(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2013
shine eye: just came back from the africa cup of nation it was fantastic i had so much fun, i use this opportunity to hang with our players grin i had so much fun i will admit, and i use that opportunity to greet my old friend efe ambrose we use to play football together in fegge onitsha back in the days grin ok let me start from efe ambrose.By the grace of GOD i will join them in world cup........

Efe Ambrose now you are earning 95 thousand Pounds a week in celtic scotland..But i did still remember our old time at Abagana street Fegge

you look old and in your forties, if Ambrose is your childhood friend, how old is he unofficially... grin
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by SamMilla1(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2013
shine eye: just came back from the africa cup of nation it was fantastic i had so much fun, i use this opportunity to hang with our players grin i had so much fun i will admit, and i use that opportunity to greet my old friend efe ambrose we use to play football together in fegge onitsha back in the days grin ok let me start from efe ambrose.By the grace of GOD i will join them in world cup........

Efe Ambrose now you are earning 95 thousand Pounds a week in celtic scotland..But i did still remember our old time at Abagana street Fegge

Sportsman Name: Efe Ambrose
Game/Sport: Football
Efe Ambrose Monthly Income: €52,700 (Euros)
Efe Ambrose Annually Income: €6,32,400 (Euros)
Also Check out the List of Celtic

Footballers Salary Efe Ambrose Weekly Income : €13,180 (Euros)

Efe Ambrose Daily Match Income: €1756 (Euros)

Current Club: Celtic F.C

.... Celtic do not pay that Much to their highest paid player.
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by DonCaleb: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2013
feelamong: Nwanne dalu!!!!! I di good!!

When some mofos were complaining that the team had a lot of igbos.. i just laughed them off!!

Today dem don see am for themselves say Igbos are key for this country to move forward!!

Nwanne igi ya there!
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by DonCaleb: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2013
DonCaleb:

Nwanne igi ya there!

They don see say ndi beafra ma ihe ha Ω̴̩̩̩̥α me, no be toukor Oº°˚˚°º! Oº°˚˚°º! Oº°˚˚°º!
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2013
Don't wanna sound like I'm hating but the fact that the OP is igbo doesn't mean 50% of comments here have to be in igbo. Its a nigerian forum pls. I think its somewhere in the rules of this forum.
By the way, I understand a little of igbo so its not for me I'm talking.
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by ceeplus(m): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2013
No.8 Abagana str.fegge born brought up.I played Junior fegge bac then but now in Canada
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by strangest(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2013
ime ogbe brought up... nwa otu 4 laif Enyeama was there too...
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by AkpuNku2: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2013
23 umuoji street Odoakpu Onitsha
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Danhumprey: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2013
am just asking a question.is brown ideye,vincent enyeama and victor moses all igbo guys? Am curious to know their ethnic group,cos they play well,most especially Moses.
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by chucky234(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2013
You get luck say Eagles bouncers dem no throw you put for corner
Guy you try sha,I sat close to Rihana in the VIP section of the Sun City stadium (National stadium) on the final day,it was fun all through.
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by touchmeder: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2013
Nice pics op really lovely.Guys don't make this a tribal issue.Nigerians sef sad una nor fit like picture finish?
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by cecegorz(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2013
Now I can see the reason why Onitsha is one of the biggest market for Complete Sports publications and Brilla Fm also rushed down to open a studio there.
Onitsha boys love sports die!
We used to burn down the track and field of St Charles and Ezechime back in secondary school days.

2 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by chucky234(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2013
Sam Milla:

Even Moses can pay Efe annual salaries from what he earns at Chelsea and will still be cool with what he got left after tax.
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Localtrouble: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2013
:oHaaa Nigerians..some1 took his time to post pictures with the Super Eagles while he was in S.A and some people are here tearing him apart? Some dey ask him age(as if una no know say fat dey make person look older)for starters the originator of this post doesn't exercise as much so why compare him to the players? Some say na photoshop(ngwanu go photo shop ya own make we see) Some say him dey hold their hands by force(whatever that implies, trying to feel among etc)smh..some of us here really need to chill and appreciate what some1 else does, enough with the nit-picking!! Shrugs shoulders*

7 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by sobastical: 11:18am On Feb 13, 2013
gunuvi: Nice pics, I pray you join them in the National team very soon so that your prayers will be answered.

Is he to join the coaching crew or the players Abeg no crack joke oo
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by doctokwus: 11:18am On Feb 13, 2013
Sam Milla:

Thought was d only one who noticed d wide exaggeration in op's post on Efe's salary.There is dis mistaken impression dat all footballers in europe earn megabucks.D op wud b surprised to know dat d average weekly pay outside d premierships of england,spain,italy& germany is about $15-20,000 which is still taxed.I don't evn understand y he had to post d young man's assumed salary on an open forum considering d society we find ourselves in.We shd just appreciate dese footballers for d joy dey av brought to us,their talents in d footballing field& stop obsessing over how much dey earn.They also deserve d dignity of their private lives,afterall wen dey live football dey are left to take care of themselves,evn if dey mit any misfortune,despite d honor dey may av brought to d nation
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by doctokwus: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2013
Sam Milla:

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Opoki(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2013
@OP, Are you formally a Nairalander?
Only to discover that the OP just opened this account.
No ask me why i ask u.
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by mallorca(m): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2013
it takes more than luck and divine favour to achive all this
God is Able!
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Rapmaestro(m): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2013
SMH..if na one yoruba boi upload dis pics 4 here,una qo say na photoshop
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by fuke(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2013
feelamong: Nwanne dalu!!!!! I di good!!

When some mofos were complaining that the team had a lot of igbos.. i just laughed them off!!

Today dem don see am for themselves say Igbos are key for this country to move forward!!

Nonsense.

Where were you when Stationary Stores of Lagos produced 9 out 11
on the field?

Do not put sand for our celebration.

All tribes are important for development.

Remove just a plug costing #100 from a #3m car and see what happens.

Key ko, padlock ni.
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2013
Opoki: @OP, Are you formally a Nairalander?
Only to discover that the OP just opened this account.
No ask me why i ask u.

Why are you guys interested in when he opened this moniker, you want to know his formal identity, Igbo boiz no dey slack, i bet u this is the last time u will see SHINE EYE grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Golden Age Of Nigerian Athletics - Videos, Pictures And Memories. / Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos / 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.