Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 (13701 Views)

Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 / Pwc Recruits Graduate Trainee 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
I still havent received an invite yet. I like to believe the test would be held in batches and those writing in Enugu are not writing this weekend.
Pls if any of you invited for the test this weekend chose Enugu as prefered test location, let the house know
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by sharlzy: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
owenlyn1: How is their salary structure. Is the pay ok. Nid 2 knw 2 compare wt my current PwC job b4 deciding if I will go for the test

hello, plz wud wanna find out som stuff abt pwc, plz can u gimme ur pin lemme add u. tnx..........hello NLanders, success to us all in our gsk test, we shall all meet at the top!!!
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Broadway5007(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hello house,

Got a msg from Dragnet inviting me for an apt. The problem here is I was askd to check my mail for details buh I havnt seen any mail.

Any help here is really appreciated.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Chuksaluta(m): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
Broadway5007: Hello house,

Got a msg from Dragnet inviting me for an apt. The problem here is I was askd to check my mail for details buh I havnt seen any mail.

Any help here is really appreciated.
Did u check ur spam box? If the sms came with a username and password then u can get the details on faceoftesting.com
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Broadway5007(m): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
Chuksaluta:
Did u check ur spam box? If the sms came with a username and password then u can get the details on faceoftesting.com

Tanxs bro

D sms didn't come wit a username and password. I guess its not for GSK. Maybe its for nestle coz I fink dragnet is d recruitin firm handlin both. Tanx sha
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by joweykenz: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
Please nairalanders I wish to know the format in which the invitation came..I applied and am yet to get an invitation.Please some one should assist me
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by jinduokoroma: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
The verbal is series of comprehension for you to choose two statement from the options that are True. Do not generate or add your own reason, base ur conclusion from the passage. The numeric is another thing to battle with. 17mins for 20question, I still they surprise how person fit attempt 10correctly without calculator cos a lot are time consuming. The third part is abstract that consist of 16 questions for 16mins. Cool!! God help us all..
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by masagoody(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
please, how can i find my way to the venue from oshodin... Those residing in lagos should pls reply. Thanks...
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2013
masagoody: please, how can i find my way to the venue from oshodin... Those residing in lagos should pls reply. Thanks...
From oshodi take a bus going to maryland. Take a bike from maryland to Isaac john str and stop @ chams city.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 07, 2013
jinduokoroma: The verbal is series of comprehension for you to choose two statement from the options that are True. Do not generate or add your own reason, base ur conclusion from the passage. The numeric is another thing to battle with. 17mins for 20question, I still they surprise how person fit attempt 10correctly without calculator cos a lot are time consuming. The third part is abstract that consist of 16 questions for 16mins. Cool!! God help us all..

Is it the one from faceoftesting (the questions in the microsoft word document) or the Assessment day questions (the pdf document) u're using. Do u have the solutions to the faceoftesting question? If yes, could u send it to my email folarin@hotmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by masagoody(m): 9:11am On Mar 07, 2013
12 inches!:

From oshodi take a bus going to maryland. Take a bike from maryland to Isaac john str and stop @ chams city.
thanks alot... I really appreciate.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by eimuhb(f): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2013
12 inches!:

Is it the one from faceoftesting (the questions in the microsoft word document) or the Assessment day questions (the pdf document) u're using. Do u have the solutions to the faceoftesting question? If yes, could u send it to my email folarin@hotmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.

Thanks so much.
I really appreciate it.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Treasure19: 11:03am On Mar 07, 2013
Pls anyone with the faceoftesting sample questions shld send to me: @yahoo.com
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Broadway5007(m): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2013
jinduokoroma: The verbal is series of comprehension for you to choose two statement from the options that are True. Do not generate or add your own reason, base ur conclusion from the passage. The numeric is another thing to battle with. 17mins for 20question, I still they surprise how person fit attempt 10correctly without calculator cos a lot are time consuming. The third part is abstract that consist of 16 questions for 16mins. Cool!! God help us all..

Pls bro, I won't mind having a copy here: sodiqbabatunde5@gmail.com
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by wonda26(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
Plz send sample of faceoftesting questions to me. Anyone having
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by kasheemawo(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ka
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by iamosamede55: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
Please anyone with sample of faceoftesting question? Please kindly forward to me. osamedeosagie@live.com
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Treasure19: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hello peeps, pls hw do I get to cham city frm Abule Egba?I dnt think I knw dat route well.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by realbomax: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2013
Treasure19: Hello peeps, pls hw do I get to cham city frm Abule Egba?I dnt think I knw dat route well.
once u know ikeja military cantoonment,uve known d place. A road just separate d cham city frm d cantoonement
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by BJ3: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
Any one with info on wat ggraduate trainee salaries in gsk is? 2011 batch pls help with a range.. Please a
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by mhoo(f): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
I really can't be bothered about the pay right now. Pls anyone with an idea of what to expect in the interview should pls share. Thank you!
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by dademonie(f): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
mhoo: I really can't be bothered about the pay right now. Pls anyone with an idea of what to expect in the interview should pls share. Thank you!
I believe the interview should be based on d category Ʊ applied for.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by mhoo(f): 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
dademonie:
I believe the interview should be based on d category Ʊ applied for.

Yea, thought as much... applied for Business Development Marketing. Just wanna have a general idea of the set up n all. + I can't stop wondering why the interview is at Coker road when their office is at Industrial rd. It is well!
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by dademonie(f): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
mhoo:

Yea, thought as much... applied for Business Development Marketing. Just wanna have a general idea of the set up n all. + I can't stop wondering why the interview is at Coker road when their office is at Industrial rd. It is well!
I just googled the address, the coy is a HR consulting firm(Doherney). I think they are the one conducting the interview on their behalf.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by mhoo(f): 6:11am On Mar 16, 2013
dademonie:
I just googled the address, the coy is a HR consulting firm(Doherney). I think they are the one conducting the interview on their behalf. Send me your email addy I think I ave materials dat ll be relevant 4 dis interview.

Did same ystnyt.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by chelsy1(f): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2013
mhoo:

Did same ystnyt.
mhoo:

Did same ystnyt.

Pls does it mean that the result of march8 test is out? Cos i also wrote the test and haven't heard from them.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by dademonie(f): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
chel-sy:

Pls does it mean that the result of march8 test is out? Cos i also wrote the test and haven't heard from them.
Yes it's out.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by anitaaliu: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
dademonie:
Yes it's out.
Please how do u knw? Where did u chk? Cos I wrote too but hvnt heard 4rm dem
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by dademonie(f): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
anitaaliu:
Please how do u knw? Where did u chk? Cos I wrote too but hvnt heard 4rm dem
This was the txt msg I got from dragnet
Further to your application for a position in Engineering and Manufacturing in GSK. You have been invited for an interview. Go to your email for details.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by anitaaliu: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
dademonie:
This was the txt msg I got from dragnet
Further to your application for a position in Engineering and Manufacturing in GSK. You have been invited for an interview. Go to your email for details.
Tnx 4d reply, na wa o so it means I didn't pass. God dey, the hustle continues
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Vee4ever: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
dademonie:
I just googled the address, the coy is a HR consulting firm(Doherney). I think they are the one conducting the interview on their behalf. Send me your email addy I think I ave materials dat ll be relevant 4 dis interview.
I'd also appreciate if you could pls send same to me. My email addr. is sweetvivi02@yahoo.com. Tnx in advance.
Re: GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent / 10 Ways To Know A Job Is Not For You / The Interview Invitation I Honoured. Have You Seen It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.