Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,251 members, 7,780,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

Why Is Christian/muslim Univerisities Expensive? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Christian/muslim Univerisities Expensive? (460 Views)

Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? / Is Christian Salvation True Or False / Why Is Christian Dating So Difficult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Christian/muslim Univerisities Expensive? by Mayodsaint(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2013
I should be glad if sum1 cud give me a lucid reason why our Christians/Muslims Universities prove to be expensive than their counterparts(state and federal). I guess churches like redeem,winners,maddona,anglican,ansar-rudeen etc will automatically ask their members to contribute money for the creation of their universities irrespective of their wealth/status. The poor members who also contributed to the establishment of the universities will not be able to take their children or wards to the school because of how expensive it is, in d end, d rich are d ones enjoying d benefits why the poor members are seeking divine favour from God.I ask;Should this be the case in Christianity not forgetting d Muslims likewise. Christians/Muslims should provide solace by reducing d price of school fees to their members but that is not the case instead, they have turn churches/mosques to a lucreative business and millions of their worshippers are wallowing in abject poverty.This is d best forum to air my views on this topic. Pls educate me or convince me if am totally wrong with scriptural passages stating that,our pastors,priest,imam should not give their members equal opportunities!!! GOD BLESS NIGERIA...

(1) (Reply)

What An Atheist Think Of Jesus Christ / Obama The Anti-christ ? / Don't Betray The Saviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.