Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! (9174 Views)

Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy / The Logicboy Effect (A Message To All Nairaland Atheists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
So, here are he things that I think I (with the help of many atheists wink thanks guys) have done so far;

Success

1)Increased the visibility of atheism on NL

2) Destroyed the theories on souls
https://www.nairaland.com/1183999/simple-problem-why-belief-hell
https://www.nairaland.com/1141788/questions-anony-souls (thanks Majaze)

3) Hammered the problem of slavery in the Abrahamic religions (especially with relations to African slavery)
https://www.nairaland.com/998816/honest-question-muhammad-pbuh
https://www.nairaland.com/900494/christianity-slavery

4) Met Anony in real life. I am proud to have met Anony in real life. We instantly became friends after talking for the first time. This is just to show that character on Nairaland might not reflect characterf in rela life. Anony is a great guy (bar the Anonyism)

5) Tag teamed with Frosbel in debunking islam once. This was only once but it was worth it. There is nothing more beautiful than a christian and an atheist bashing Islam. Ironic, fun and a lot of butthurt. You see, bashing christians is not really satisfying because the christians generally put humanity before religion unlike the devout hardcore muslim that must submit their brain and lives to this perfect way of life. Still, that doesnt mean that I wont debunk Frobsel smiley

6) Getting banned by maclatunji 10 times and raising awareness about his tyranny. No need to explain here.

7) Making friends with both christians and atheists (and only 2 muslima). I personally like Cyrexx, Bella, Uyi Iredia (funny but psycopathic at times), Wegraff, Kmcutez, Anony, Frosbel,Majaze, Justaqad, Tbaba, Davidylan, Advocate666, Muskeeto, Ihedinobi, Manmustwacc, Jesoul, Plaetton, Inurmind etc...cant name all of you guyz smiley

======================================================================

Failures cry
1) The Abuse....oh lord! the abuse! Sometimes I read my old posts and wonder if I was a butthurt and psychotic revolutionary! shocked It is not that my arguments are wrong or flawed, the problem is that I sometimes add unnecessary abuse to my arguments. However, some of it is not uncalled for. Calling me a Militant or evangelist atheist deserves abuse. These two words have come out of the mouth of many religious folks here and so many of us are not saints or
innocent to abuse.

2) Beef with moderators
Having beef with moderators will give you a hard time on Nairaland. They will ban you unnecessarily, hide your comments while there are worse ones on the same threads and will not give you the benefit of a doubt. This is a generalization, not all mods do this to a degree.

Jesoul; While a very smart christian, she doesnt like to give my atheist threads the light of day. This has caused arguments between us. She also never reverses her decisions which Manmustwacc does if you are ready to convince him. Still a great woman

Maclatunji; To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Manmustwacc; I dont have beef with him generally but recently he has been ignoring my requests and I told him to eff off! Cant believe he banned me for that! He is my guy and he should know that I was frustrated that he doesnt respond to my request! Still my guy though. Thanks for rooting for me on the elections

3) Losing the elections;
I didnt really care about the elections but it dawned on me later that I lost the election to Goshen, a person that can not make an argument without using the bible. Someone that has been bankrupt on issues outside christianity (atheism, paganism, islam). I could lose to Anony but losing to Goshen has made me a bit reetarded. Is it me or does it show that christians were desperate because no one truly believes that Goshen is some magnificent poster outside chrisitianity. Religion section everyone, not christian section. F4ck me, right? What do I know? I am just a sore loser lipsrsealed

4) Failed threads and arguments;
one of my worst nightmares. About 99% of my arguments are logically sound but I am only human. Those 1% of arguments that are wrong never go unnoticed by the likes of Davidylan, Bella, Anony and co. They turn it into serious butthurt. But at least, I butthurt them 99% of the time smiley

5) Beef with other atheists;
I have beef with two atheists in particular. One knows and the other doesnt.

Muskeeto; Fake azz agnostic angry Always willing to give religious people a chance and straddling the fence. Thinks he is some kind of Sam harris. Better butthurt the religious before they butthurt you. Agnostic is an atheist with no ballz

The Homer; This guy doesnt know but I truly HATE the kind of atheist he is. He is more into addressing the philosophical issues with Deep Sigh and Anony rather than the social issues. To me, he sounds like an elitist douchebag. Atheists like him are very reserved in condemning religion.

The best way to put it is an example with hitler. Many politicians and scientists knew that Hitler was dangerous but they didnt care because hitler couldnt hurt them as some of their services were necessary to the nation. Some of these guys left germany because they were smart. Now the question is that, if you know something is wrong, why avoid it or run away? Explain yourself, Homer. I will change my views about you.

1 Like

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
knight, how are you doing with logic?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
Reyginus: knight, how are you doing with logic?

Wassap bro grin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Wassap bro grin
I'm awesome lb. Is the bashing parade closer to a halt?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
Reyginus: I'm awesome lb. Is the bashing parade closer to a halt?

seems like that.

wat do u think of the op?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
MacDaddy01:
seems like that.

wat do u think of the op?
That's a lie. You and I know you're not any close.
To your op.
You achieved 1. Now, why lie to yourself of achieving 2? You didn't and I don't think you ever will, except the present crop of brains quit nairaland. I didn't follow 3. 4 was cool. 5, deadly. 6, kaboom boom.
Let's be sincere lb, you arguement never scaled 50%, talk more 99. The problem was, you argue more from emotions than reason.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
Reyginus: That's a lie. You and I know you're not any close.
To your op.
You achieved 1. Now, why lie to yourself of achieving 2? You didn't and I don't you ever will, except the present crop of brains quit nairaland. I didn't follow 3. 4 was cool. 5, deadly. 6, kaboom boom.
Let's be sincere lb, you arguement never scaled 50%, talk more 99. The problem was, you argue more from emotions than reasoning.

Why do you finish me like this? Not even 50%? Is tat really the score you give me? A fail?

You harsh ooo. Upon all the arguments we had cry
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Why do you finish me like this? Not even 50%? Is tat really the score you give me? A fail?

You harsh ooo. Upon all the arguments we had cry
Lol. The reason, you're always eager to make a point even when you don't understand what the arguement is all about.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. The reason, you're always eager to make a point even when you don't understand what the arguement is all about.

Sharaap, hater. I thought you were my buddy. Upon all the arguments we had, you dont even consider me a lil bit logical?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Sharaap, hater. I thought you were my buddy. Upon all the arguments we had, you dont even consider me a lil bit logical?
Lol. Lb, the thing is, you were in every thread, majority of which exposed your illogical side. If you'd been in a few, maybe the case would have being different.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. Lb, the thing is, you were in every thread, majority of which exposed your illogical side. If you'd been in a few, maybe the case would have being different.

lolz......in your own opinion
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
MacDaddy01:

lolz......in your own opinion
Whose opinion were you expecting when you asked for my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
Reyginus: Whose opinion were you expecting when you asked for my opinion.
lipsrsealed
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
MacDaddy01:
lipsrsealed
exhausted so early?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
Reyginus: exhausted so early?

What more do you want? You gave me a fail as a score for my actions. angry
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
MacDaddy01:

What more do you want? You gave me a fail as a score for my actions. angry
lol. That's enough incentive to vitalize your mind or wither it completely.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
Reyginus: lol. That's enough incentive to vitalize your mind or wither it completely.

angry
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by justaqad(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
*just passing*
whistles and walks away
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
justaqad: *just passing*
whistles and walks away

cry
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by justaqad(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
MacDaddy01:

cry

why na?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2013
justaqad:

why na?

Dont you have a comment?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by justaqad(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Dont you have a comment?

success
1,4 cool.
6 super cool. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
7 wow.
failures
All and more

1 Like

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by achi4u(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
Lb is our role model
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by tobechi74: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
Imagine this dude singing his praises and counting his loses. Someone else should rate u.stop blowing ur trumpet?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by wiegraf: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
Reyginus: That's a lie. You and I know you're not any close.

I lol'd. And that your sig confuses me as well lol
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
tobechi74: Imagine this dude singing his praises and counting his loses. Someone else should rate u.stop blowing ur trumpet?

At least, I showed my failings. Hardly any christian does that(Wel, apart from Davidylan that apoligsed for his abuse)

As for others to rate me, that is the point of this thread
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by DeepSight(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
This is a serious case of narcissistic self-absorption.

I dont think your comments on thehomer are fair. He has argued extensively against social issues with Religion.

He has also never said anything to render him "elitist". If you think he is elitist, then that is very likely a huge compliment to him as it could only show that you regard him as well written, intelligent, graceful and scholarly.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by onetrack(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
Pardon for the question, but are you also logicboy? Is this another name you use?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
Do you want to know my view about you logicboy? Well I think something terribly bad happened to you in your life that shook you to your foundations and maybe your faith wasnt strong, you needed a little more push before you gave in to the fallacy that there is no God, but going by your nature, you are an attention seeker thats d reason why u are on nl all day trying to validate urself by being in one arguement or the other because you have made that your essence. If you do not get comments on your thread or no one acknowledges you, you become jittery and unhappy

3 Likes

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
You are being a slave without you realising it, a slave to nl, a slave to arguements, a slave to people's approval/disapproval. But I do know that inside you, you are fragile and you get hurt easily, your heart is most times uneasy and you are really an agnostic not atheist. To be honest, d only solution I can recommend is for you to acknowledge God and establish a relationship with him, pray even if its out of skepticism just seek and pray, secondly remove the shackles of mental slavery from your life, you can start by being off nl for like two days, it will be hard but you can do it. My hypothesis might not be right but trust me I'm close. I'm honestly praying for you. Prairie

3 Likes

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
onetrack: Pardon for the question, but are you also logicboy? Is this another name you use?

I am logicboy. smiley
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
Deep Sight: This is a serious case of narcissistic self-absorption.

I dont think your comments on thehomer are fair. He has argued extensively against social issues with Religion.

He has also never said anything to render him "elitist". If you think he is elitist, then that is very likely a huge compliment to him as it could only show that you regard him as well written, intelligent, graceful and scholarly.

So predictable. As soon as I saw your username, I knew that it would be some harsh comment smiley

Narcissism
Noun
Excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.
Extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Selling In Church – What Does The Bible Say? / Help, I Want To Become An Atheist / Why Is African Traditional Religion Seen As Demonic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.