Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Is It Right For A Married Man/woman To Discuss Their Sexual Escapades With Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Married Man/woman To Discuss Their Sexual Escapades With Other (1372 Views)

Is It Wise For Couples To Discuss Their Sex Life Wth Their Parents / Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Married Man/woman To Discuss Their Sexual Escapades With Other by Assonite(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
Fellow N'landers.....
I jst heard a married man discussing how sweet d wife wz in-bed last nite with his frnd.He virtually narrated evry step till the climax. I wz rili surprised,Is dat a G̲̅φφδ habit?
Plz I need ur meaningful contributions.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Man/woman To Discuss Their Sexual Escapades With Other by achinaboy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
your life belongs to u,if u have listening ears,tell whatever u wish to tell,there are no rules
Re: Is It Right For A Married Man/woman To Discuss Their Sexual Escapades With Other by mrscolite(f): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
Some men are crazyyy! That's uncalled for,especially when you are telling such escapades to people who know your wife. I can imagine what goes on in their heads whenever they see your wife. What award does that bring or achievement? A man is expected to bone his wife nah! Anyways,like I said some men no get sense... I know a man that likes to bone his wife whenever they have guests,he'd just called her into the bedroom and they are gone,he shows up first&when asked about his wife,he'd naughtily say she's coming,with a silly facial expression. Kmt.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Man/woman To Discuss Their Sexual Escapades With Other by Exponental(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
mrscolite: Some men are crazyyy! That's uncalled for,especially when you are telling such escapades to people who know your wife. I can imagine what goes on in their heads whenever they see your wife. What award does that bring or achievement? A man is expected to bone his wife nah! Anyways,like I said some men no get sense... I know a man that likes to bone his wife whenever they have guests,he'd just called her into the bedroom and they are gone,he shows up first&when asked about his wife,he'd naughtily say she's coming,with a silly facial expression. Kmt.
stop acting as if women dont talk too. My neighbour (woman) talks 2 me about it too, she says raw things too but not with any intentions, neither do I anyway.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Man/woman To Discuss Their Sexual Escapades With Other by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 14, 2013
Exponental:
stop acting as if women dont talk too. My neighbour (woman) talks 2 me about it too, she says raw things too but not with any intentions, neither do I anyway.
same here!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry For Love Or Money? / It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. / How Handsome Is This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.