Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,510 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Photos: Waconzy’s Lekki Mansion, Why He Relocated From P/harcourt To Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Waconzy’s Lekki Mansion, Why He Relocated From P/harcourt To Lagos (5326 Views)

Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama / Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo / Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Waconzy’s Lekki Mansion, Why He Relocated From P/harcourt To Lagos by Louis007: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
His major acclaim to success in the Nigerian music industry can easily be traced to his hit single ‘Celebrate’, which sent both the young and old singing, ‘I celebrate, I jubilate.’ But after he dropped that song, Waconzy (real name Obinna Kelvin Anyanwu) suddenly fizzled into thin air until last year when he resurfaced with another single titled ‘Club on Fire’.
However, the former Port Harcourt based singer is no longer a regular feature in the Nigerian music scene as he is now focusing on his other businesses .
Just fresh from a performance trip to Germany, Waconzy also reveals why he relocated to Lagos from the Garden city
According to him: “As the CEO of DV8 MEDIA, I run an Entertainment company, importation and car dealing business as well, so it is only natural to have a permanent residence in Lagos where most of my transactions take place, so that I don’t have to be frequently shuttling here and there”.
MORE; http://--..com/2013/02/photos-waconzys-lekki-mansion-why-he_13.html

Re: Photos: Waconzy’s Lekki Mansion, Why He Relocated From P/harcourt To Lagos by dorggito1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
nice interior deco,big boy.
Re: Photos: Waconzy’s Lekki Mansion, Why He Relocated From P/harcourt To Lagos by Victichyoj(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
Guys are hammaring here and there. ᶥᵗˢ time I got my groove on.... Thinking σƒ selling ijebu garr! S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ me self go hammer.
Re: Photos: Waconzy’s Lekki Mansion, Why He Relocated From P/harcourt To Lagos by Caesar1988(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
Louis007: His major acclaim to success in the Nigerian music industry can easily be traced to his hit single ‘Celebrate’, which sent both the young and old singing, ‘I celebrate, I jubilate.’ But after he dropped that song, Waconzy (real name Obinna Kelvin Anyanwu) suddenly fizzled into thin air until last year when he resurfaced with another single titled ‘Club on Fire’.
However, the former Port Harcourt based singer is no longer a regular feature in the Nigerian music scene as he is now focusing on his other businesses .
Just fresh from a performance trip to Germany, Waconzy also reveals why he relocated to Lagos from the Garden city
According to him: “As the CEO of DV8 MEDIA, I run an Entertainment company, importation and car dealing business as well, so it is only natural to have a permanent residence in Lagos where most of my transactions take place, so that I don’t have to be frequently shuttling here and there”.
MORE; http://--..com/2013/02/photos-waconzys-lekki-mansion-why-he_13.html
wacomzy is yet to logde in dat type of hostel,u can't just post a picture and tell us how big an artist is....Nice hype,nice fabrication,i like d way u lie......
Re: Photos: Waconzy’s Lekki Mansion, Why He Relocated From P/harcourt To Lagos by Dreyl(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2013
Nice apartment i must say
Re: Photos: Waconzy’s Lekki Mansion, Why He Relocated From P/harcourt To Lagos by Dreyl(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2013
Nice apartment
Re: Photos: Waconzy’s Lekki Mansion, Why He Relocated From P/harcourt To Lagos by slap1(m): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2013
Music must really be a goldmine for him to get this kind of house after just one good track. . .

(1) (Reply)

Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day / H0t South African Girls Showing It All For The Camera And For Your Eyes / Laugh It Out! Nigerian Lady Becomes Celebrity After Posting This On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.