Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture (25811 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / BUSTED!! Fans Blast Kcee Over Fake Recharge Card Give-away [PICS] / My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Yeoal: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
The Nollywood actress engaged in an ugly fight with a fan on twitter over a car she posted with the caption "Girlz and Their Toys!!" today. The actress talked about getting a new toy soon in a tweet she posted some days back and she decided to show her fans a picture of her new toy.

Unfortunately,she has deleted the tweets and the picture of the car because of the backlash she got.

An excited fan asked her the make of the new car and she told them it's a "2013 Honda Crosstour"

Now here is the little wahala! The car in the picture is not a Honda Crosstour . As a matter of fact it is not a Honda car. It looks like a Porsche.

Things got ugly when the fan confronted her that the picture of the car wasn't the Honda Cross Tour she claimed and that it was sourced from the Internet, so he he does not believe her.
Read what happened via the tweets below.....

http://www.yeoal.com/2013/02/ebube-nwagbo-and-fan-engage-in-twitter.html

1 Like

Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Yeoal: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
This is here reply to the fan...

Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by zaza1(m): 2:07am On Feb 14, 2013
She was even still tryna lie..even when she had been caught out..lol
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by oluwadare26(m): 6:38am On Feb 14, 2013
God catch her! U all celeb want to live large without proper hardwork...do u know u just committed a crime 4 misleading d public? Infact, another car 4 impasonating 4 real owner of d car! EFCC were u dey?

1 Like

Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by yuzedo: 7:21am On Feb 14, 2013
Now she'll have to buy this "Porsche Crosstour" to silence her "haters"! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by SlyIg(f): 10:35am On Feb 14, 2013
Hey ya ...
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by buzor(m): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2013
abeg front page pls.....

after a previous pix of her with car and making us believe she owns d car, now that d truth is out, nls deserve to know.

front page pls
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2013
na so she snap inside private jet come post
"girls and their private jets #winks" grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Ejine(m): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2013
LOL. This is what a Crosstour looks like:

The girl got caught!! LMFAO!
Majority of these Nigerian actresses and celebs live fake lives, but just want to act out what they see on E!
Too bad grin grin grin

This is the link she stole the picture from:

http://www.carexpo.info/porsche-panamera-turbo-s-2012/

It's a Porsche Panamera Turbo S. 2012 model.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2013
Kweke!

2 Likes

Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by creativemusic: 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ejiné: LOL. This is what a Crosstour looks like:

The girl got caught!! LMFAO!
Majority of these Nigerian actresses and celebs live fake lives, but just want to act out what they see on E!
Too bad grin grin grin

Have you or the guy attacking the lady seen the 2013 model of crosstour ? This one here could be from 2010-2012 because I know about crosstour.

1 Like

Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2013
speechless :/
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
Maybe she's hoping to have a crosstour by faith,it shows she doesn't even know a crosstour by image.

Girls,and their fake lifestyle.
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by oboy3(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
WhY d guy treat her fuckup for public like that? undecidedWhY
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
Am having a good laugh. naija celebritys and forming. see as her eye dey

1 Like

Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by sirwealth(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
now faith is the substance of things hope for,and the evidence of things not seen!

Claiming things that be not, as though they be.

is like the chic is a member of christ embasy.

But wait o i made it to the front page oo. Thank God for booking space
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by tevinsolt: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
lmaoo that's a damn Porsche Panamera, what's wrong with her!!
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Walexy96: 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
creativemusic: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
this thing used to make me laugh anytime I see it. I can't control myself.

3 Likes

Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Francheezy(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
w0w iz dat an hair bra ?
Y r piple talkin b0ut d car

1 Like

Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by thoniann(m): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
I used to trip for this babe before now. Why she come dey lie lie naaaaa?
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Ebychy48: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
Nawa o o!
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by tony1980: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
Easy Come, Easy Go!
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by vigasimple(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
SHE IS AN ACTRESS AND HER DAY JOB IS TO ACT AS IN ACTING, PRETENDING TO BE ! all haters should get it.

Who cares whether she has bently or rolls royce or leggediz. she herself is wasting her time in posting car to achieve what?
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Asis(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
Lolz,I nor fit shout
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by blank(f): 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
One of her bobos probably told her he would buy her a 2013 Crosstour. As the glorified olodo that she is, she took the pic of what she thought looked like it. I am sure if they ask her how a Porshe looks like she would say it's all them sporty cars.

How can you mistake a Porshe Panamera for a Crosstour? Is it cos they are both hatchbacks? That car costs upwards of $90,000.
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
feck me!

na 2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo S !

na real wa o

is this one a small girl that she is running round telling lies on twitter?

one is now forced to wonder if all those other celebs posing with rides actually own them

no be to borrow pesin car go house take pissure?

1 Like

Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
>
>
>
Who is she please?
>
>
>

4 Likes

Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
at least she get hope of ridin in a crosstour or porsche.....all of una wey dy talk rubbish here, una get 504 1990 model?
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Aikayy: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
But this chick na real "bush mo"... She never hear of google b4?
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by MMM2(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
How much Ebube Nwagbo dey collect I want 2 nyash her undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Prince And Seyi Shay In Hot Romance? Pictures Speak! / D'banj Celebrates Moses2kriss 18th Birthday, Fans Claim He Lied About His Age / Lilian Esoro And Her Son In Adorable Christmas Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.