Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment (12827 Views)

BUHARI'S REPORT CARD SO FAR. / APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! / Nigeria's 53 Years Report Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Bukkyade: 11:15am On Feb 14, 2013
Demdem: considering the enormous resources (human, financial etc) at his disposal over the years and comparing it with this so called acheivement, so far i score him 9.2%. Pretty not bad for a Retardeen.

Why must you always fool yourself? Tackle the projects raised and discredit them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by earthgreeners(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2013
Mekusnwa: I score GEJ 80%. He deserves it whether the critics like it or not.

you mean -80% or 8.0%....
Ur symbol key must be faulty

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by addey(m): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Very impressive! But I think some of the information in the Report card are incorrect. For instance:
-The eastern rail line have not been completed. It will be completed later this year
- The Abuja-Kaduna standard guage line is almost 50% completed, not 35%

Also I think it is confusing to lump together the Enugu-Onitsha road and Enugu-PH road. The Enugu-Onitsha road is being reconstructed while what is being done on the Enugu-PH road is palliative works.

See these Mumus
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by earthgreeners(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2013
Bukkyade: Why must you always fool yourself? Tackle the projects raised and discredit them.

Madam, the projects looks like that of a Local government chairman.....
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by addey(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2013
Mekusnwa: I score GEJ 80%. He deserves it whether the critics like it or not.

He deserves 100% oode
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 11:20am On Feb 14, 2013
Bukkyade:

Why must you always fool yourself? Tackle the projects raised and discredit them.

Actually, its u that have decided to be eternally foolish. Did u see where i rated him 9.2%? do u even understand my post at all before spewing this thrash? Retardeen is afterall not totally idle.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 11:20am On Feb 14, 2013
toothpaste: grin
Jonathan is a real mess but I will still have him as president instead of the SW or Buhari take charge.

It is obvious the SW and Buhari want to merge and steal the resources of SS and SE. Hehehehehehehe....."Is paining them oooooo"

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by datola: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2013
See what people are celebrating as achievement. Cost of 10 private jets of GEJ can do more than this.

While PDG led by GEJ is using 10 of Nigeria's money for development and embezelling the rest 90% either by him, proxies and his leautenants ACN is happier using 30% for develpment and the rest 70% percent is shared.

What a failed people! Even governemt in far away UK is asking questions on how Nigeria is using her enoumours financial resources.

Let's stop celebrating mediocracy and call a spade a spade.

A/n honest primary school leaver can do better!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2013
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2013
Maduale: There's a huge gap between performance and perception. Jonathan's perception is relatively low compared to the work he is doing.
Maybe because of the controversial subsidy removal, he is highly underrated. He is actually doing far more than most of his predecessors in every sector.

Thats the only problem most of his critics have against him. Aside that, GEJ is the best performing president we've ever had.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by earthgreeners(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2013
addey: See these Mumus

LOL.. He is a native doctor
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Boyoorisha: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2013
What a waste of space!
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Pygru: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2013
addey:

See these Mumus
why don't u counter what he has said instead of insulting.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by strangest(m): 11:25am On Feb 14, 2013
Sai GEJ 2015....
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2013
The perception of most Nigerians regarding the administration of GEJ is very negative but that's the way its been for every other president we've had. Obasanjo was hated by the almost every nigerian, same with Yar'Adua and now GEJ. The hatred towards GEJ's government isn't that bad when compared to that of OBJ and Yar'Adua. .

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by egift(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2013
This could have been considered a good one if it was for a state level.

But to consider the enormous human capacity in this country, the trillions of naira Jonathan is wasting and the over 160 million Nigerians that have to share this so call "benefits", then you will agree with me Presido just the Disappoint.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by strangest(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2013
Prior to 1986 guess who was in power? Buhari... He never kept that promise... I wonder what he still wants in that office

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by takedat(m): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2013
While some would like to score him low, they should be magnanimous enough to point out areas where he is making strides for him to consolidate and the unimpressive areas. I will not vote him again, but we can't afford to have a president that earns huge emolument and we'll want him to fail totally!
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Cleverley(m): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2013
Average
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 11:37am On Feb 14, 2013
take dat: While some would like to score him low, they should be magnanimous enough to point out areas where he is making strides for him to consolidate and the unimpressive areas. I will not vote him again, but we can't afford to have a president that earns huge emolument and we'll want him to fail totally!

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by emandman: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2013
The last time i checked am still unemployed...hey...dnt tel me abt biz,whrs d money to kick off...@op's claim of 30% unemployd rate,i stop readimg d article wen i reached dt line...d OP is probably GEJ's paid analyst.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Walexz02(m): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2013
I am yet to feel any impact of any of this achievements....
Did you forget to add that of electricity? Abi wind don blow una nyansh for dt one?
Dnt worry strong wind will soon blow and the world would see una nyansh. Mstchew!
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by funken: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2013
He has tried with the revival of the rail lines. However he should flood the Nigerian Railway Corporation with more coaches. Focus should also be on moving more goods (cargo) through the rail lines instead of the trailers/trucks that adds to the pressure on the roads thereby destroying them.

Corruption - ZERO. The events of the past few months speaks volumes for themselves. I don't need to elaborate more.

He has tried with Agriculture. The Fertilizer, Rice and Cassava initiatives. However the common man has yet to feel the impact of all these in the cost of staples. All still up the roof. This is the only way that he can confidently beat his chest and say his agric transformation is working - When the common man can buy rice and garri at a cheaper rate than what entails now.

2] The Lagos - Ibadan Expressway concession was decisively dealt with and immediate rehabilitative efforts were carried out by Julius Berger and RCC, which reduced the burden on commuters on that road during the Christmas holidays.[i][/i] - Have they finalized the contracting of this road? The job done was just cosmetic. I thought they were supposed to do a full reconstruction of that road? Is it going to be business as usual and then someone will come and cry on the road maybe in 2yrs time lamenting how bad the road is and how Nigerians have been suffering? Only time will tell.

Youth Unemployment - Still no visible impact. Its not about employing youths in the public sector. Enact friendly policies that will attract FDI to the economy. Bring down interest rates to encourage manufacturers and entrepreneurs to start/relaunch their businesses. Do this and MAN(Manufacturers Association of Nigeria) will forever be grateful.

Aviation - Tried... However they should have reviewed the number of airports to be remodeled. To be sincere there are only about 5 airports that are financially viable in Nigeria - Lagos, Abuja, PHC, Kano and Enugu and probably some other ones in the SE. However the rest are just an unnecessary drain on the pockets of the nation. These jobs also need to be monitored because some of the contractors are using substandard materials.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by takedat(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2013
@Demdem, so na only energy-saving light bulbs and cassava bread be Jona achievement? grin
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2013
take dat: @Demdem, so na only energy-saving light bulbs and cassava bread be Jona achievement? grin

Part of his achievements. also scientific farming. dont want to go to unimpressive areas like u suggested for the the fear of not being called an hater grin grin
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by tomakint: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2013
So far so good, I will give him a 65% overall, and if I am to advise him I will ask him to step up his game on the crusade against corrupt government officials, then every other things will fall in his favour! If another Presidential election is to be conducted today, he will still slam any 'clown' APC is projecting cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by paulo007: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2013
Pygru:
why don't u counter what he has said instead of insulting.
There is no point countering anything. I don't think there is a need for touch light to see landmark achievement. Stop telling us what GEJ government is doing, we are all nigerians and we have eyes too.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by BigChips: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2013
Report Card- Zero

Remark- Advised to withdraw/resign
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by vanstanzy(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2013
GEJ is trying in this regards, but the rate of his spending is alarming.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by tomakint: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2013
Demdem:

This thread is for Retardeen. meet me on fashola's thread.
Coward, typical cool undecided
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Maxymilliano(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
Demdem:

Part of his achievements. also scientific farming. dont want to go to unimpressive areas like u suggested for the the fear of not being called an hater grin grin

You've been moderate so far in your comments, good of you today. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II / COVID-19: We Won’t Sack Workers — Lagos / Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.