Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . (2533 Views)

10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Ten Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by MacDaddy01: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
Here is me complaining to maclatunji in this section about Vedaxcool and LagosShia trolling and derailing my thread. I got banned for complaining;

Logicboy03: Maclatunji, I have reported LagosShia and Vedaxcool's comments on my thread since yesterday afternoon and nothing has been done about them. Their comments have nothing to do with the topic.

https://www.nairaland.com/1105630/revisiting-salman-rushdie-affair-should

Still waiting......my first topic after my ban was removed within 5 minutes........

please, visit the link in the comment to see the trolling and derailing.
Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by MacDaddy01: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
vedaxcool:

I have told you before, I am not a psychologist, neither is nairaland a psychiatry where people with "issues" find cure to their "issues", so I cannot not treat your depression neither can save from suicide as a result of this depression, so please stop following me around, I am not the cause of your depression! Hopefully this sinks in! grin grin grin

Please, everybody watch. I couldnt care less that Vedaxcool makes fun of my past depression. What pains me is that not one muslim will caution Vedaxcool. This is also similar to how many muslims are also silent on the atrocities of maclatunji.

For more entertainment, lets look at the vulgarity of Vedaxcool that never goes unchallenged. (I am not innocent but at least I adnit that I can insult at times and other atheists caution me);

vedaxcool: I have been banned twice this year ( if I recall right) by a rabid 1mbecile called manmuswac, the moronica has this beaf with me, every time his atheist brethren insult me in the religion section and I decide to reply, he ends up banning me for the same offence his atheist friends commit. I don't know whether wiwi grab is his boy friend or something, the dude always go over the top whenever wiwi grab get served cold X veda! But I keep telling the wanksters (whatever that means) that NL is not my life, banning me does not touch any nerve endings at all! Remain cool and stay bless fellow bandees! cool
https://www.nairaland.com/1122892/first-ever-ban-nairaland/5#13312245

Imagine if someone had said this about the prophet (notice what Vedaxcool said about Jesus)

vedaxcool:

We hope you do not smh till you head falls off grin grin grin grin grin

while you at, also SMH on the tragic fact that your religion gives Jesus an ancestry populated by adulterers, murderers, inces.terers (father with his daughter) etc.
https://www.nairaland.com/1119468/egyptian-court-sentences-7-christians#13195539

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by MacDaddy01: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
Vedaxcool's posts hidden?

Is this a miracle? SubhanAllah

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by vedaxcool(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
Seun:
There is no Christian and Atheist forum. We believe Christians and atheists can debate themselves without resorting to violence.

Seun: Snubish: I'm sorry about the way your request was dismissed by my representative in this section. I understand your concerns about how the warning portrays Islam. However, I think it's a small price to pay for keeping Christian and Atheist trolls and other haters of Islam out of the Islam section. It's better for them to be warned than for them to be banned. I wish you a great week!

https://www.nairaland.com/288134/lodge-complaints-here/15#14356726

grin grin grin grin This guy is a heart breaker!
Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by BetaThings: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
MacDaddy01:

What? I am waiting for the day that muslims will be honest about Maclatunji. Should I post evidence of Vedaxcool troolling and derailing my thread while Maclatunji did nothing even though i reported?

Should I show you vedaxcool's abusive history? Or how Vedaxcool makes fun of someone's depression? How many muslims have cautioned him?
You people sometimes dont know that you are the ones that make people run away from islam

Hahahaha
Smart
Reminds of a Paterson novel about an American president being pressed by members of the opposing party to bend to their wishes so that they could co-operate with him. He retorted that no matter what he gives, they will not vote for him. Good lesson.
You became an atheist because of Muslims?
hahahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by BetaThings: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Shut up. angry

Are Jesoul, Manmustwacc and co not doing their jobs as mods? Do you hear people complaining about them the way they do about Maclatunji?

Is Maclatunji the only mod? You will hardly hear anyone from outside the religion section even complain about Jesoul or manmustwacc but maclatunji is known far and wide. I was even surprised when some politics and romance section guys were complaining about him,.

Sorry but Maclatunji has a very bad reputation. However, he has no care in the world for that. Afterall, any non-muslim is not a human being to him. If you think I am making this up, ask him if he said that he doesnt need any friend that is an unbeliever- in his own words!

Can any Mod answer this?
Can I at this time nominate MacLatunji as Islam section member of the year. I would like to do this in advance!

2 Likes

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by BetaThings: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
toba: I personally have no issue posting here cos i have friends here. Since maclatunji became a mod, he turned violent and semi nuisance, banning pple at will.

Several mods directly accused tunji. Jesoul, manmustwac, etc are among those that criticise the overzealous chap. several members did same on how intolerant the chap is. Seun in his wisdom and in consonance with other mods decided to add the caption, all because of complaint against tunji. I know a couple mods that have been sacked for misconduct and if your co mod continues, the exit door would be opened for him

The thing is caused by tunji and only tunji. He should watch it, u're a mod now, removing him would be easy cos this section cant be left unpiloted owing to the exit of Jarus.

Is banning people on NL now an act of violence?
Was that what Seun had in mind?

As regards having civil discourse, I can see two threads on the fp right now (and today is not Sunday since some Christians believe posts from Islam section should be on fp on Fridays only - maybe we should ask that Friday be made workfree and everyone will be at work on Sat).
Those posts have no derogatory comment by Muslims. There is no topic from this section that goes to the fp that does not have tens of derogatory comments.
The idea of muslims not being tolerant is FICTION. Doe snot even qualify as a fallacy!

2 Likes

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by MacDaddy01: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
BetaThings:

Hahahaha
Smart
Reminds of a Paterson novel about an American president being pressed by members of the opposing party to bend to their wishes so that they could co-operate with him. He retorted that no matter what he gives, they will not vote for him. Good lesson.
You became an atheist because of Muslims?
hahahahahahahahahahah

How did you arrive at the bold from my comment?

How does your story relate to my comment?

If you have nothing to say, why not keep quiet?

MacDaddy01:

What? I am waiting for the day that muslims will be honest about Maclatunji. Should I post evidence of Vedaxcool troolling and derailing my thread while Maclatunji did nothing even though i reported?

Should I show you vedaxcool's abusive history? Or how Vedaxcool makes fun of someone's depression? How many muslims have cautioned him?

You people sometimes dont know that you are the ones that make people run away from islam
Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by vedaxcool(m): 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2013

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by vedaxcool(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
alfaman2: Jesoul, did that bomb blast affect your nose or what? What is this smell test nonsense about closing a thread just because it critisized your fairly tales? https://www.nairaland.com/1256276/religion-stup-d

If you are tired of moderating, please tell Seun and stop taking out your frustrations here.

JeSoul: ^I'm not in the business of explaining the obvious. If you don't like the way the section is moderated, you can leave. ^the fact that the word filter had to be bypassed to post a word not allowed on NL and secondly insulting words are against the rules.

Lol grin so by passing the filter is part of NL rules . . . What about reminding posters to avoid being banned in the religion section do not by pass the filter . . . Two allies (atheists, christians) feeding off on each other!
Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by vedaxcool(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2013
Logicboy03: Jesoul bashing again?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let her enjoy her Tea party now!

[img]http://cafelegi.files./2012/02/kids-tea-party.jpg[/img]
Alfamann: JeSoul you should know that banning wouldn't solve your problems. tongue

What comes around really does go around.
Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by vedaxcool(m): 4:47pm On May 09, 2013
Evidently no sane discussion can occur with no rules hence, it seems, the Admin has to remind everybody posting in the religion section of this fact!

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by happney65: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
---------

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Must For People To Go To Mecca For Pilgrimage? / Jizya TAXES? / ALH ABDUL LATEEF ADEGBITE CON, PH.D; A Tragic Loss Of An Illustrious Exemplar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.