Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE (6568 Views)

Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Kelly Hansome - Here I Come / Kelly Hansome Arrested & Released After Signing An Undertaking To Mo’hits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by djsean(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2013
In honor of Valentine’s Day, Kelly Hansome has decided to follow up the internationally acclaimed "Africa Unite" with "Ome Nwanne", which was produced, written, and performed by him for Uglybeatz. Performed in Kelly Hansome’s native Igbo tongue, "Ome Nwanne" allows the audience fully understand the profound underlying meanings hidden in each verse. It speaks to the heart of every human being who has ever had the opportunity to help his fellow "brother" as well as be on the receiving end of aid. "Ome Nwanne", which is personal in nature, is also used as a medium for Kelly Hansome to show a debt of gratitude to those he calls his "brothers and sisters"; those who he has had the fortunate occasion to cross paths with not only in the entertainment industry, but generally.

On this Valentine’s Day, take time to remember those who have had an impact in your life and those whose lives you have had the occasion to impact. Everyday creates a new opportunity to feed the hungry, clothe the naked, provide shelter for the homeless, or educate children; which are the primary objectives of the Kelly Hansome Foundation. | ENJOY!!!

DOWNLOAD HERE

7 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by HectorTroy: 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
So this guy still dey sing? I thought after M.I finished him he started selling garri...
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
First to comment. The one on top is just a dot.

As long as useless topics continue to make front page, we would continue to give you first to comment!

3 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by minudus: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2013
MY VERDICT

Nice beats

Copied lyrics from an old Igbo song.
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by Ejine(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
HectorTroy: So this guy still dey sing? I thought after M.I finished him he started selling garri...

Actually, he destroyed M.I but people stopped paying attention, and Keke and Don Jazzy's clique members were black-balling him like crazy all over nightclubs in Lagos. DJs refused to play his songs, radio personalities (who were groupies of these two aforementioned men) snubbed him like hell. The guy really carry last no be small.
Last I heard of him was that he opened a nightclub in the dead city of Abuja. Oh boy, who does that? Your nightclub has a better chance of thriving in REAL cities with nightlife (Port Harcourt, Lagos) or hot babes (Owerri, Calabar). He was a real JJC.

Anyway, make I check whether I go download this song. I hope say no be de kind thing wey go send my eardrums to the emergency room.
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
this guy still exists? oh wow!!

but seriously, I've heard the lyrics from somewhere, I'm blanking out on it..
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by MEILYN(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
kelly handsome? Worwor pickin wey dey form handsome....kelechukwu don cum back? Hahahahaha M.I really Hide dis guy
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
[size=13pt]I dey dance o.[/size]
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I dey dance o.[/size]
We know you like Handsome guys
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by Odinaka00(m): 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
HectorTroy: So this guy still dey sing? I thought after M.I finished him he started selling garri...

And where is that pepsi bottle today?
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
8 guests and 10 users viewing. . chai people no like this guy at all.
i thought i saw R. Kelly - ome nwanne. thats why i even click on this thread
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by kalunomics(m): 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
Inspiring words indeed, thouh copied! The guy is good at remixing a song to the point that you like the remix more than the original.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by Odinaka00(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
diluminati: 8 guests and 10 users viewing. . chai people no like this guy at all.

That's ya own opinion and can never be d fact
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
If you like, keep on hating..... Thats all your own business. Honestly speaking, this is the best song I have heard in ten years (Lyrics wise). For those who are not Igbo, this song is actually preaching one Nigeria and promoting One love. "Ome nwanne kacha mma" means "He who does for neighbor is the best". If its Dbanj Oyato crap now or Tonto Dikeh Wacky Nonsense, you will see thousands of page views. If you have Nigeria at heart and preach oneness, I recommend you promote this song ASAP!

7 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ejiné:

Actually, he destroyed M.I but people stopped paying attention, and Keke and Don Jazzy's clique members were black-balling him like crazy all over nightclubs in Lagos. DJs refused to play his songs, radio personalities (who were groupies of these two aforementioned men) snubbed him like hell. The guy really carry last no be small.
Last I heard of him was that he opened a nightclub in the dead city of Abuja. Oh boy, who does that? Your nightclub has a better chance of thriving in REAL cities with nightlife (Port Harcourt, Lagos) or hot babes (Owerri, Calabar). He was a real JJC.

Anyway, make I check whether I go download this song. I hope say no be de kind thing wey go send my eardrums to the emergency room.

Plz what is the name of his nite club?Just curious cause i know its not kobo kobo dey use in opening club in that town
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by Scarpon(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
no matter what I like this guy.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by Martmore: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
How can you become an igwe when you no be nwafor.kelly hansome na one talented guy o
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by Vincent41(m): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2013
diluminati: 8 guests and 10 users viewing. . chai people no like this guy at all.

hahaahhahahahaha.,,,men Dis guy is now High-life singer...now compering him with oliver de Coque and osadebe
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by delors(m): 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
Correct song...nice rhythm...though I nor understand Igbo but I sure say he makes sense...I just like the flow n the rhythm...
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by cross50(m): 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
Correct song...
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by Ejine(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
chingyjant:
Plz what is the name of his nite club?Just curious cause i know its not kobo kobo dey use in opening club in that town

Mehn, me sef don forget... But the name had something to do with marine life, I think...
Seashell abi na starfish. I can't remember but e get something to do with wata or so undecided
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
Kelly Handsome has been releasing excellent songs recently, I am proud of him.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by iyobs7(f): 3:31am On Feb 15, 2013
sweet song better than those stupid songs by psquare and wizkid wetin be alingo? rubbish, tho not ibo, I enjoyed the beats
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by igboboy1(m): 5:49am On Feb 15, 2013

keep thoughting mr thoughter....onye nzuzu
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by slimghost(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2013
Awesome song!
Re: Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE by alex406(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2013
Wow...this is a good music. The best i have heard so far this year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… / "Can't Hold On": By Duke Of P Street A Song About Humanity And injustice (Video) / Naija Boyz - Lollipop - African Remix!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.