Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (15380 Views)

Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State / PHOTOS: Ambode Inspects And Commissions Some Roads In Lagos / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by emindu: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by Gboliwe: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2013
Mcheew. Loudmouthed gov'nr

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2013
Any finished work to showcase?....so we see the standard of work done. The 2nd to last pic; is it the 'finished' product?

They should do 'quality/world class' work on Aba roads; and this includes- underground drainage, sidewalks, street lights, traffic lights, road markings, road signage, planting of trees/shrubs for improved ambience, daily sweeping of dust/dirt gathering on the sides and weekly clearing of open gutters (as i see in some of the pics shown), etc-etc-etc.

Aba is the goose that lays the golden egg, and deserves nothing less; it should be presented in the best possible way and (with the coming of 24 hour power supply) could easily be the most attractive city for investments/commerce in the entire country within 10 years.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by ypzilanti: 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
? what is this? Finish the job and then come and post here. Standard should be up to the new roads in Benin and Uyo...the governors there do not have two heads, do they?
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by ore64dollar: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
some of the completed reconstruction of roads
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by osyhen(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2013
Abia is just a failed state. So sm1 actually posted this huh?
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
i swear, our brothers from the east are on a long hard, pointed spiked thing in a tender orifice
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by Reptyle(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
I just love Nairaland folks... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by occam(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
so it's this ancient caterpillar they are using to build road? will the road be good? I tire o.
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by tomakint: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
I remembered Jonathan declaring sometimes in 2011 that each governors (irrespective of the parties they represent) will only be re-elected based on their performances, of course, with that statement he put them (the governors) on their toes! Jonathan is really trying, of course I am expecting more from him, but I will not be rash with him cool
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by begwong: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
op,i guess you should be one of the 40laptops of Mr.T.A Orji!
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by tomakint: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
begwong: op,i guess you should be one of the 40laptops of Mr.T.A Orji!
Stop sleeping its day-time already, even with pictures you are still this delusional, are you a buffoon i your former life? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by manny4life(m): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
@OP,

This dirty nasty pics is what you termed "reconstruction"? angry angry angry

Only GOD knows how nasty these roads were before "reconstruction". OP, you need to retry again, post after the construction is over.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by floxy4u: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
thi is rubbish
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by nkemKalu: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
BIG FOOL IN T. A ORJI AND HIS CRONIES
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
>> every good and perfect gift comes from above>>

#justsaying
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by strangest(m): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
Those pictures are not in order with the topic...
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by Reptyle(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
tomakint: I remembered Jonathan declaring sometimes in 2011 that each governors (irrespective of the parties they represent) will only be re-elected based on their performances, of course, with that statement he put them (the governors) on their toes! Jonathan is really trying, of course I am expecting more from him, but I will not be rash with him cool

re-Selected you mean.... grin
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by NET1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
I'll reserve my comments until I see the final pictures of the Roads i.e after "Reconstruction"

.NET
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
The story that touches the heart and tickles the armpit

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by tony1980: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
That is nice but, we need more.
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by Hardfact: 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
Errand boys of the Goodluck of Abia at it again I guess? Gov T Orji should stop wasting scarce state resources on empty media hype.
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by FUCKU: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
I love ABA so much!... The only thing bad about aba is the road.. Thank God for the reconstruction
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by Akshow: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
The op must be a joker. Do i sense some sarcasm here or what
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by OgeJesus: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
Over 16 major roads is being constructed in Aba Abia state

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by OgeJesus: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
Some of us here who are non Abians dont understand the level at which Abia rebuilding and laying solid foundations for subsequent governments to build on. We Abians are happy and we are not complaining because we can see what is going on in the state ourselves. Not someone in Lagos or UK trying to tell us what is happening in our area.
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by euthanasia: 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2013
OgeJesus: Some of us here who are non Abians dont understand the level at which Abia rebuilding and laying solid foundations for subsequent governments to build on. We Abians are happy and we are not complaining because we can see what is going on in the state ourselves. Not someone in Lagos or UK trying to tell us what is happening in our area.

Please Speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by eagleeye2: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
So Re-surfacing is what you guys have termed Construction?
God will judge you all.
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by limilkyclever: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
governor and roads my foot,
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by mimifonwon(f): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
OgeJesus: Some of us here who are non Abians dont understand the level at which Abia rebuilding and laying solid foundations for subsequent governments to build on. We Abians are happy and we are not complaining because we can see what is going on in the state ourselves. Not someone in Lagos or UK trying to tell us what is happening in our area.

SHARAP THERE!! YOU BE MMEHHHHH---A REAL GOAT.. SO YOU SEE THIS NONSENSE AND YOU SAY YOU ARE HAPPY? I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE EAST IN JANUARY, SPECIFICalLY ABIA STATE, AND EVERY ROAD EXCEPT THE ONES IN UMUAHIA LOOKS LIKE WAR TORN PLACES, FILLED WITH FILT AND JUST OUTRIGHT DISHEARTENINGLY FOWL. DO YOU HAVE BRAIN, IT IS SAD THAT YOU YOUTHS ARE HAPPY WITH LIVING IN DUSTBIN, WHEN YOU COULD BE LIVING IN GOOD environment. YOU DISGUST ME WITH YOUR ROTTEN-EMPTY BASKET OF A MENTALITY. EWU!! AND YES YOU DESERVE ALL THE INSULT AND MORE. ATURU!! CAN YOU COMPARE THIS RUBBISH WITH ROADS IN LAGOS OR BENIN, AND THEY CALL THIS A THRIVING METROPOLIS, UNA DEY MADT, YOU BETTER STAND UP FOR YOUR FUTURES, AND STOP SMILING IN IGNORANCE. MTCCHHHHWWWW!!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by tomakint: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
Reptyle:

re-Selected you mean.... grin

clown wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat / 2015: Court Fixes December 1, For Jonathan’s Eligibility Case / Reps Take Over Kogi House Of Assembly -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.