Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation (17705 Views)

5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit / Man Sets Himself On Fire In The U.S / Tunisian Man Sets Himself Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by paparazzi1987(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2013
gringrin grin grin Why is the man afraid of coming home na, he is making me feel as if Africa is Hell..No place like home ..Home Sweetest Home grin grin grin
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by BashToks: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
grin

I'm sorry but this ish is hilarious. The fact that someone wold harm himself for a cause that Romanians don't care about is very very foolish

Rome=Romans
Romania=Romanians
Spot the difference

1 Like

Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by jpon411v(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
nawa ohhh!!!
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by Dibiachukwu: 12:40am On Feb 16, 2013
Guys this has nothing to do with Africa. The guy was either mentally disturbed or was going to face torture in his country. Why else would a human burn himself?
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
Wsdm: We Africans are not yet ready to call our leaders to order. If i am going to kill my self because of the sorry state our leaders have put our country, one of them must go with me.
That should be the way to go since what they fear most is death.
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Guys this has nothing to do with Africa. The guy was either mentally disturbed or was going to face torture in his country. Why else would a human burn himself?

Why do Zimbabweans jump off moving trains from SA?
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by McAmah(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
vizboy: that guy is mentally insame
Insame ? ℓ̊ am lost **smh**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Denies Inciting Capitol Riots, Claims Senate Has No Power To Impeach Him / Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine / Wikileaks Founder, Julian Assange Loses Ecuadorian Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.