Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. (25315 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Photos: Iconic Singer, 2face Idibia Hangs Out With Nigeria U-23 Players. / Life & Times Of Justus Esiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Flyguy1(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2013
Vanity

2 Likes

Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2013
Still dont beliv until i see aconcrete source
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by MissOpe(f): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2013
...If Prezzo had Married Goldie......he wuld av been a Widower and People will Say He Killed her....But Goldie died due to (God knows Wat)...
In one simple sentence if life is vanity....if Death is Debt...... Wat then is the meaning of life? Bye Susan Bimpe Harvey
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by namdo(m): 10:42am On Feb 15, 2013
homesteady: OP Na wa for you oo!!!....itt's barely 24 hours she died and you've already compiled her biography.
I suggest that the police should make you a prime suspect in her death case
..it's on her web site goldieharvey.net
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by annalong: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2013
I read a thread some days ago about Goldie and it pained me to see our critical and judgemental people can be. I always refrain from commenting if i dont have any good or new thing to say. Its painful to hear the news of death of such a young and vibrant person. Its a reminder that youth is not a guarantee against death. I hope she found Jesus and her time on earth was not all for nothing. May her soul rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: dude, who d hell re u and wat u doing here, cant u see piple re mourning
He de sell market man must chop na @topic RIP Goldie
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by PHIPEX(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2013
I wonder how her father who never supported her foray into the music world will react to this news. Vanity upon vanity all is vanity. I wish you luck in d afterlife.
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by sashaa(f): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: So its been confirmed, isorrite, life is just confusing.

Please, it would be nice if we don't say nasty things about her.

Our own lives don't worth more than hers, in the end we all die.

It could be anyone, she didn't die cos she deserved to, she wasn't the worst person ever, if I had the chance I'd re-say all I said about her.

Thinking of it sef, I said she was ugly, talentless and all yet its not as if her singing voice didn't sound better than mine, its not as if she's not wealthier than I am, its not as if she's not been to places I still dream off, why the hell was I thinking its okay to judge her? Why did I think I could say whatever and not give a shyt? Like I have a song I've ever written.

I'm laughing at myself now grin I was so stup!d, thinking I was better than Goldie, thinking my life was better and more precious than hers that made me talk trash about her.

I really feel like a f00l.
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by sobastical: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP to the dead, but not iconic cos small time now una go upgrade to legend and she's no way near that either.
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by iamdsam: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2013
Anyway, rest in peace
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2013
homesteady: OP Na wa for you oo!!!....itt's barely 24 hours she died and you've already compiled her biography.
I suggest that the police should make you a prime suspect in her death case
rinted

Remind me of campus days. Student will die in the morning and before afternoon the obituary posters are everywhere on campus. Also wondered they had pre-printed the posters.
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Cheks01(f): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2013
Life....... R.I.P
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by sobastical: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2013
Olodo 1: Death in itself is not a purnishment but a transition to the world beyond

Okay, lesson learned.
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by azpekuliar: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2013
kheart: hehehehehe even after her death u still hate? Mehnn dis s real haterz club. Smh.

The opposite of like is not hate.
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2013
I SUSPECT PREZZO OR WHAT'S THAT KENYA GUY CALLED. HE MUST HAVE Bleep.ED HER TO DEATH ON FEB.14TH. Rip Goldie. I love you :
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by phalbat55: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie cry and 4 u all haters, smh! God dey o.
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by swaggie(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2013
U think u hate some1, but when they die, u feel so sad for 'em and u realise dat u were just jealous.
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Yungbitz(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2013
what is iconic about Goldie? Mtscheeew

1 Like

Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by swaggie(m): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2013
Y'all haters are just jealous. She never offended y'all, so why is y'all hating on her.
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by swaggie(m): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2013
topmostg: ICONIC SINGER? You're kiddin me right?
I really respect her work and songs but there's nothing iconic about her.............
*in my chris brown voice*i don't see how u can hate from outside d grave. U can't even get in, hehehehe...leggo!
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by skywayz(m): 11:41am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP. 4 D LOVELY LADY .......IT NT UR DECISSION IN TERMS OF DEATH
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by babysnogls: 11:43am On Feb 15, 2013
Chei, i can recall her Grammy award picture with Kenny and how 'we' yabbed her cos of her pancake. Omase o. Now, its nice almost everyone has smtn gd to say about her. Hmm, d elders are right wen they say ''OJO A BA KU LA A DERE, ENIYAN O SUWON LA AIYE''
Cant interprete abeg.
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by exago(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2013
Yours for Life

Have you ever felt that something is missing in your life? Maybe you’ve been looking for a relationship to fill some kind of void inside of you. Somehow, no relationship ever seems to fill that hole. You’ve been searching for someone who’s real and something’s that right, but you just can’t find the missing pieces.

There’s a relationship that you’re created to have. In the only book God ever wrote, you can discover the relationship you’re missing. It says, “All things were created by Him and for Him.” See, you were created by God and for God. You won’t be complete inside until you belong to Him. The one relationship you can’t do without is a personal relationship with the One who created you.

You don’t have this relationship because you’ve run your own life. You were created for Him, but you live for yourself. The Bible says there is a problem. Your sins have cut you off from God. You don’t have a relationship with the One you were made for because sin (or running your life your own way) has created a gap between you and your Creator. You’ve taken a life that was supposed to be lived for God, and you’ve spent it on yourself. There’s a death penalty for hijacking your life. It’s separation from God now and forever.

You see, there’s no amount of good things you can do to get to God. Your only hope is if God comes to you. The good news is…He has. You can have a relationship with God because of what Jesus did. God’s book says, “Christ died for sins to bring you to God.” You did the sinning, but Jesus did the dying on His cross. Because He loves you, Jesus paid the death penalty for every wrong thing you’ve ever done. Then He rose from the dead three days after He died.

What you do with Jesus is the most important decision you will ever make. Ultimately, this is a relationship you must choose. God did His part when His Son died for you. Now it’s your move. You need to turn away from a life of “my way” and turn to God in total trust.

The Bible says, “For God so loved the world that He gave His Only Son so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life.” Believing in Jesus is like a drowning person grabbing for a lifeguard and saying, “God, I’m pinning all my hopes of forgiveness and rescue on You.” When have you done that with Jesus?

This relationship can be yours for life and forever. You can belong to God from today on if you will tell Him with all your heart something like this:

"Lord, I’m sorry for running my own life. I’ve been living for me. I resign as of today. I believe your Son, Jesus Christ, paid my death penalty when He died on the cross. I’m turning from a life of “my way” and I’m putting all my trust in Jesus Christ to give me a relationship with You and to get me to heaven. Lord, from today on, I’m Yours.”
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by omiobo: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
cry
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: So its been confirmed, isorrite, life is just confusing.

Please, it would be nice if we don't say nasty things about her.

Our own lives don't worth more than hers, in the end we all die.

It could be anyone, she didn't die cos she deserved to, she wasn't the worst person ever, if I had the chance I'd re-say all I said about her.

Thinking of it sef, I said she was ugly, talentless and all yet its not as if her singing voice didn't sound better than mine, its not as if she's not wealthier than I am, its not as if she's not been to places I still dream off, why the hell was I thinking its okay to judge her? Why did I think I could say whatever and not give a shyt? Like I have a song I've ever written.

I'm laughing at myself now grin I was so stup!d, thinking I was better than Goldie, thinking my life was better and more precious than hers that made me talk trash about her.

I really feel like a f00l.

I never really liked the gurl, but death was the last thing I would have wished for her. She died too early and God knows best. Her pix has been on my bbm since last nite I heard of her death cause am still in shock.
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Ebonylvu(f): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
You pple should nt judge her, no body is perfect ! RIP dear till we meet 2 part no more
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Ishilove: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
hienyimba: Today The 14th Of Feb. 2013, it has been confirmed that Goldie is dead.

Here is a Round-Up Of The Life & Times of The Iconic Singer - Goldie

Yeah right. Now's she's ICONIC??

I bet you were among those that dissed her when she was alive. Now she's dead, y'all are shedding crocodile tears.

Moral: Love and appreciate people when we have them and not when they are no longer around for it to be of value to them.

1 Like

Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Oahray: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
Disappointing how people despise the living and honor the dead.
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Gboliwe: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
I must be living in the backstage of life. I appear to be the only nairlander who doesn't know this Goldie.
Rip all the same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swanky Jerry Steps Out In Skirt (Photos) / BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying / Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.