Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

What Are The Best Three Classical Movies You've Watched? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are The Best Three Classical Movies You've Watched? (791 Views)

Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Best Three Classical Movies You've Watched? by cigaricon(m): 12:49am On Feb 15, 2013
Well am not really sure what its called (I stand to be corrected) but what I mean is those kind of movies with an ancient setting where swords, bow and arrows, axes etc were used for battle.
Mine is LORD OF THE RINGS. I've lost count on how many times I've played this movie.
Followed by HELEN OF TROY and then CLASH OF THE TITANS

so over to you, what's yours? smiley
Re: What Are The Best Three Classical Movies You've Watched? by tajulasblog(f): 12:51am On Feb 15, 2013
sound of music, gone with the wind.
Re: What Are The Best Three Classical Movies You've Watched? by cigaricon(m): 12:56am On Feb 15, 2013
tajulasblog: sound of music, gone with the wind.
Hmmm, never watched those though
Re: What Are The Best Three Classical Movies You've Watched? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2013
OP, those are epic (european or American) movies, when I saw the topic, sound of music, gone with the wind and sense and sensibility came to mind, those are classical movies. When you talk about epic, I'm not a big fan, buh I love the Games of the throne series tho.
Re: What Are The Best Three Classical Movies You've Watched? by omiobo: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2013
Bolushalom: OP, those are epic (european or American) movies, when I saw the topic, sound of music, gone with the wind and sense and sensibility came to mind, those are classical movies. When you talk about epic, I'm not a big fan, buh I love the Games of the throne series tho.

Hw are you? Where have you been? Bolu to sure grin
Re: What Are The Best Three Classical Movies You've Watched? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2013
omiobo:

Hw are you? Where have you been? Bolu to sure grin
I'm good, how are you doing too? Been around...just on a low key. Lol
Re: What Are The Best Three Classical Movies You've Watched? by omiobo: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2013
Bolushalom: I'm good, how are you doing too? Been around...just on a low key. Lol

That's good! It's one you. Any other one is a counterfeit grin
Re: What Are The Best Three Classical Movies You've Watched? by cigaricon(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2013
Bolushalom: OP, those are epic (european or American) movies, when I saw the topic, sound of music, gone with the wind and sense and sensibility came to mind, those are classical movies. When you talk about epic, I'm not a big fan, buh I love the Games of the throne series tho.
ok noted, thanks for the enlightenment cool
Re: What Are The Best Three Classical Movies You've Watched? by UjSizzle(f): 12:35am On Feb 17, 2013
Phantom of the Opera!
This movie killed it

Moulin Rouge

Sounds of music/Mary Poppins...just for d sake of my childhood smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olympus Has Fallen - Trailer / How An African Woman’s Curvy Body Sent Her To An Early Grave: The Story Of Sarah / M-Net To Launch Africa Magic Igbo In April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.