Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

If Goldie Is Really Gone, What Else Nairalanders? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Goldie Is Really Gone, What Else Nairalanders? (1083 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Goldie Is Dead! / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Goldie Is Really Gone, What Else Nairalanders? by smile4kenn(m): 4:11am On Feb 15, 2013
I usually do not post here, but I am a hourly visitor of Nairaland for over 7 years. All I care about is just the topic that appears on the front-page. And, I must admit, almost all Goldie topics made the front page. That didn't excuse her from all the curses and abuses on how she deserves this and doesn't deserve that. In my opinion she was just trying to live her life and be a better person, and death took her away when she had just reached her peak. We should try to respect people's opinion on how they choose to live their life, even celebrities just as Goldie. I never met her in person or knew her before BBA. Nairaland made me know who she was. Now she is gone, what else Nairalanders?

A post that touched me.

Re: Goldie is Dead! by chingyjant(m): 3:03am
Were did it all go wrong.We the regulars of Nairaland even read about this girl just last week when we were petting insult at her that she will not go near Grammy hall and her having some snap shot with Solange Knowles.Aha what is this life really?Never met her in person but i saw her as the only female consistent musician in Nigeria.She was rich and famous.Na wa.This is a lesson to all here on NL we should live life as if today is the last and we should love one another and shelt our sword of ethnicism and religious bigotry.May her soul rest in the bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: If Goldie Is Really Gone, What Else Nairalanders? by Acidosis(m): 4:42am On Feb 15, 2013
The next thing is to go about our normal businesses.. cool

Same thing we did when Fela, Dagrin, Michael Jackson died cool

They mourned, they observed a minute silence, and then buried the mortal body made of sand...

While her soul moved straight with the speed of light to the judgement ground where there are no Lawyers to speak for her... (Only a judge - The Lord of Lords, King of Kings, The God that says NO, and no one can say yes).

A place where there are no fans to cheer anybody. A place where everyone is cautious, shaking terribly with fear and trembling waiting on a queue with other deads clothed with the last cloth they have on on earth. A place where 99. % of ppl on the queue are casted to hell... A place too late to repent, a place too late to preach.
A place where there are ONLY 2 OPTIONS!!!

1. Eternal LIFE, full with joy, happiness, songs of heavenly praises ONLY or

2. EVERLASTING SORROW, cry and gnashing of teeths.

Deciding our fate on that day starts TODAY..

2 Likes

Re: If Goldie Is Really Gone, What Else Nairalanders? by smile4kenn(m): 4:48am On Feb 15, 2013
Acidosis:

A place where there are no fans to cheer anybody. A place where everyone is cautious, shaking terribly with fear and trembling waiting on a queue with other deads clothed with the last cloth they have on on earth. A place where 99. % of ppl on the queue are casted to hell... A place too late to repent, a place too late to preach.

Have you being there before? angry
Re: If Goldie Is Really Gone, What Else Nairalanders? by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 15, 2013
smile4kenn:

LMAO
Re: If Goldie Is Really Gone, What Else Nairalanders? by Acidosis(m): 5:48am On Feb 15, 2013
smile4kenn:

I don't need to be there to understand the priciples of Life & Death, the events that surrounds the aftermath of death.

If you are a Christian (I doubt) and you do not understand all I typed there, pls I'll advice you stop calling yourself a christian... give your Bible to your pet, and keep living "like there is no God"
cool
Re: If Goldie Is Really Gone, What Else Nairalanders? by smile4kenn(m): 5:57am On Feb 15, 2013
@Acidosis

Forget all that you are saying. This is not a religion section
Re: If Goldie Is Really Gone, What Else Nairalanders? by seedord247(m): 6:16am On Feb 15, 2013
Acidosis: The next thing is to go about our normal businesses.. cool

Same thing we did when Fela, Dagrin, Michael Jackson died cool

They mourned, they observed a minute silence, and then buried the mortal body made of sand...

While her soul moved straight with the speed of light to the judgement ground where there are no Lawyers to speak for her... (Only a judge - The Lord of Lords, King of Kings, The God that says NO, and no one can say yes).

1. Eternal LIFE, full with joy, happiness, songs of heavenly praises ONLY or

2. EVERLASTING SORROW, cry and gnashing of teeths.

Deciding our fate on that day starts TODAY..

Whats the name of your church again?
Re: If Goldie Is Really Gone, What Else Nairalanders? by Acidosis(m): 6:47am On Feb 15, 2013
smile4kenn: @Acidosis

Forget all that you are saying. This is not a religion section
Alright, sir
Re: If Goldie Is Really Gone, What Else Nairalanders? by Acidosis(m): 6:48am On Feb 15, 2013
seedord247:

Whats the name of your church again?
Heaven is real Ministries..
Re: If Goldie Is Really Gone, What Else Nairalanders? by Donovan: 7:27am On Feb 15, 2013
Death is no respecter of person.
Re: If Goldie Is Really Gone, What Else Nairalanders? by smile4kenn(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
true
Re: If Goldie Is Really Gone, What Else Nairalanders? by okwabayi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tonto Dikeh has disappeared? Our leaders have died?
New and upcoming celebrities exist. We'll only pick any of our choosing and rant about them to death.
Life waits for no man. Anybody who dies is gone for good. People swear without them life will come to a standstill but reality is too difficult to grant us free time we'll use in mourning the dead.
If one annoying person dies that is one out of the hundreds of thousands of more annoying individuals who exist.

(1) (Reply)

Jayz Is Soooo In Love With Beyonce! Read His Tribute To Her / You Are Shit Heads From Hell - Nonso Diobi/tonto Dikeh Blast Bloggers / Leave Tonto Dike Alone: HURIWA Tells NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.