Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Proven! Possible Food Download Over The Internet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Proven! Possible Food Download Over The Internet (4855 Views)

Getting Subdued By The "Unknown":medically Proven Or Spiritual? / Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? / 12 Proven Principles Of Getting Rich, And Anyone Can Use Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proven! Possible Food Download Over The Internet by aceyralph(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2013
I have resolved not to rest until I could download food from the internet.
During my solitary contemplation, my thought hit a straying idea. This idea is rolling around my un-physical scientific mind.
“Maybe there could be a way out. But how come the physical scientists have not dared conceive the idea and turn it into reality?”
Now let me explain what I conceived.
I thought about how someone who is hungry can walk up to a technological device and get a food by any means. Remember that food comes in various forms; don’t think about Fofo or Ofe Egwusi in their tangible forms but in their convertible forms. Food can be water, you know anything… it can be fed through various means e.g through swallow or injection or inhaling or absorption, any means, you know.
Remember am not a scientist and this is just a thought; it might end up into a good hand and become real.
NOTE: Every idea I state here is completely subject to correction.
First concept: there is scientific medium by which light can be transformed and transferred (transported) from a point to another wirelessly.
Second concept: this light being transferred (transported) varies, depending on what is aimed to obtain. Hence this light can be manipulated or subjected to different influences.
Third concept: if this light can be transferred (transported), there must be a point of reception (where it will be delivered). This point of reception could convert the light into possible various uses.
Now, with the above concepts if established correctly. I may say that food can be downloaded through the internet wirelessly with my points below.
Since this light can be radiated during manipulation into different influences. This means that a food substance or say ‘matter’ can be transformed and sent through light. During this manipulation, matter can be transformed into light or waves since tangible matter cannot be transferred wirelessly. It can be transformed by heating or evaporation. Or anything the scientists call such process.
Since there must be a point of reception (where it will be delivered), a device can be designed or constructed which work will be to convert the light back into its original form. Just like a computer printer can print a fax sent to it over a long distance. This device can have the characteristic of beaming light or emitting light when impacted by the sent light. By emitting light, it can pass out the light sent to it into an aimed object. For clarity, it can be made of glass material.
Now, let me use a natural illustration to explain my next point. Remember that when someone is cold, the person can go under the sun and can quickly be relieved of that cold. This means that the sun can pass into the person’s body and generate heat that can counter the cold or the sun can boost the system recovery against the cold. Note that “food” can be water or anything that can quench hunger when absolved through any form. Eg. There is hunger drug (medicine) that can relieve someone of hunger. It acts the same way eaten meal act.
Now with the points above, let me state how someone can download food online. When that device which can act like a printer is constructed (it is possible to construct a device that can absolve a sent light and beam it to an object of target). The food-manipulated light when sent to the internet cloud can be downloaded to the “beaming converting device.” If a hungry person needs to get relieved of that hunger. He may just walk to the device and trigger it to beam the “food manipulated light” upon that person. This light will pass into the person and the person’s body metabolism will react to the substance and act upon it as it would to a tangible food during absorption. This form of food can even be easily absolved by the body faster than tangible food matter. Just like a cold person can get relieved while standing under the sun, the hungry person can get relieved of hunger when the light beams upon him or her. Remember that the light is already manipulated with food substance and the work of the glass device is to convert the light and beam it upon the hungry person.

Am still thinking……
Re: Proven! Possible Food Download Over The Internet by Akanniade(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2013
Your idea is bordering on teleportation.
If teleportation can be achieved your idea will sell.
Re: Proven! Possible Food Download Over The Internet by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2013
Haha!
Re: Proven! Possible Food Download Over The Internet by Emyo(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
GOOD THINGING.
I ALWAYS REMEMBERED THIS, BUT CAN NOT REMEMBER FROM WHOM, GOOD JOBsmiley AM also no scienctic, but i believe in those letters.
you tried mehn, i pray this thought gets to the right hand.

please mods take this info goodies to front page pls.
Re: Proven! Possible Food Download Over The Internet by aceyralph(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
Emyo, it was once discuSsed on my blog, so you might have seen it there. However, some foreign graduates have commenced work on the idea as we speak. But I personally failed to provide formulative basis for my ideas in the write-up, so they are having little problem with that.
Re: Proven! Possible Food Download Over The Internet by Emyo(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2013
aceyralph: Emyo, it was once discuSsed on my blog, so you might have seen it there. However, some foreign graduates have commenced work on the idea as we speak. But I personally failed to provide formulative basis for my ideas in the write-up, so they are having little problem with that.
yea you are right, you pinged me the link.

keep thinking, open the air for people to join you, so ideas wil come.
Re: Proven! Possible Food Download Over The Internet by woody2222: 8:54am On Jan 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take / ~ How Do You React To Criticism? ~ / Happy International Accounting Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.