Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. (2107 Views)

The 419 Company Needed A Female Donkey / Is This 419 Job Advert? / Asked To Bring Money To Job Interview: Is This 419? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. by tunad4rari(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2013
I graduated june 2011 i started looking for job from one recruiting firm to the other,I eventually got the this marketing job.(TOP WORLD VENTURES) thEY promise to make ME A manager if i can market for them for just 3 months(witout salary).I whole heartedly accepted the offer,i started working after 3 months i was waiting for my promotion notin like dat. i was told i ave not gotten enough skill to become a manager dat i shud wait till another 3 months.this is how i worked for them for a year and 3 months without being paid salary and no promotion,but only survive with the N100 I am being paid on each product i sold.Thank God my eye cleared ,is like they were using charm on us.Pls good people of Nairaland i need a job,i live in lagos and i am a graduate.thanks
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. by Jaideyone(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2013
Lmao U mean they promised to make you a manager and you decided to work for free? grin congratulations. U wasted a year of your life
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. by babaireti(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2013
Jaidey-one:
Lmao U mean they promised to make you a manager and you decided to work for free? grin congratulations. U wasted a year of your life

You are gullible,naive and foolish,why should you agree to work for free in the first place,after spending a lot money,effort and time in the Institution.
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. by Pacify: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2013
Sometimes, it isn't always a bad idea to work ƒör free ƒör a coy. It might just bee all the experience you need ƒör a new job.
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. by tunad4rari(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
i asked for advice and help not insult pls,dis has happened to so many people and nobody killed them
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. by lakefist(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
dont mind them jare...God will judge the company mgt individually for toiling with your sweat..happy that you finally regain your senses just stick to nairaland for job postings God will get your own job.
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. by toyokol: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
Pls no one should insult him,any1 cld fall victim.Thank God u re not used for 2yrs....I almost fell victim just last wk here in ilorin kw state.they didn't say they will not pay me,they said I will surely make money each time I go to field.thank God I didn't accept. One need to be very careful cos it is not only TOP WORLD company,there are other ones e.g BEST WORD VENTURE etc.doing the same.[color=#770077][/color]
tunad4rari: I graduated june 2011 i started looking for job from one recruiting firm to the other,I eventually got the this marketing job.(TOP WORLD VENTURES) thEY promise to make ME A manager if i can market for them for just 3 months(witout salary).I whole heartedly accepted the offer,i started working after 3 months i was waiting for my promotion notin like dat. i was told i ave not gotten enough skill to become a manager dat i shud wait till another 3 months.this is how i worked for them for a year and 3 months without being paid salary and no promotion,but only survive with the N100 I am being paid on each product i sold.Thank God my eye cleared ,is like they were using charm on us.Pls good people of Nairaland i need a job,i live in lagos and i am a graduate.thanks
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. by atilla(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
My broth a some people are wicked oh. Look for a waynto put it on your cv to help u get another job
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. by Obinoscopy(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2013
Pls OP what's the name of this company and their address.
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. by tunad4rari(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2013
The name of the company is Eze Golden world ventures.Ikotun Gov road lagos
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. by cchioke: 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
op what did u read?i have some vacancies send your cv to ccprimus2001@yahoo.com
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. by azpekuliar: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
OP... You must be a foool!
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. by tunad4rari(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
@cchioke i studied building tech.can i sti apply,anyway I av sent my CV to d mail
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. by Tinablack: 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
Op, its nt bad dt u wana wrk 4 free, bt wat ws bad s dat U r greedy nd gt wat u deserved. Only greedy Men will want 2 b maid a manager in jst 3mnths. No 1nda dae used u nd dumpd U. Na so dm dae cari b manager? Oloshi!!!

U gt wat u deserved!
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. by tunad4rari(m): 7:06am On Feb 18, 2013
I wonder why some people dont know how to coment .I asked for advice and help ,but some people see as an opportunity to rain curse and insult,if u can not help or advice its not by force to coment,abi why ar u adding more pain to the injury that has being caused.Life is all abt being a source of inspiration and motivation to ur neighbours.
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. by Melahou(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2013
baba ireti:

You are gullible,naive and foolish,why should you agree to work for free in the first place,after spending a lot money,effort and time in the Institution.

i worked in a construction company as a time keeper without pay for 3 months and the 4th month they included my name in the payroll and made me an accountant
since thats wat i read in sch

(1) (Reply)

Procter And Gamble / U-connect Human Resources Limited / Massive Recruitment At The Federal University Kashere (134 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.