Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. (22316 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
Sad story! Life's indeed short. Rest in peace Goldie.
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie,truly God takes the best. You were a legend.
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by iamdsam: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
Na only poem he fit write Anyway RIP. I loved Goldie. Her death is painful
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by omiobo: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
Nice poem" indeed everybody is tired" but nobody wants to die. Yeah! The tiredness is incurable. We will all get laid one day.
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by chocopearl(f): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
There is nofin as painful as d death of a loved one, when u remember dat he/she wil nt b found any where in dis world. Trust me i know d feeling.
RIP GOLDIE

1 Like

Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by kiiababs: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
Teary eyes, what a world!!!! Take heart elpresident cos 24k ȋ̝̊̅§ gone forever. RIP the golden Goldie.
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by Akshow: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
Goldenheart: Men.....am worid bout tiwa*
y?
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Rest in peace Goldie. we needed you to stay, but we can't question God....Adieu
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by JadeWilliam(f): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
“God saw you were getting tired, and a cure was not meant to be

Was sh sick or somthng?? Only the two of them knows
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by ecarg(f): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
Not Prezzo's work. This poem is used the world over. copy, paste in google search and you will find it.
Just goes to show how little he loved Goldie. And did she have a terminal illness?

1 Like

Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by bendazum: 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
Naija_lastborn: tears filled my eyes reading Prezzo Poem.... i feel his pain

Yeah if he could not make stay he should go with her to protect her in the great beyond.
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by sashaa(f): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
ecarg: Not Prezzo's work. This poem is used the world over. copy, paste in google search and you will find it.
Just goes to show how little he loved Goldie. And did she have a terminal illness?
you are right. So isn't that his official page or what? I can't believe he will be this impersonal
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by waja(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
Clemzy16: For all we may know, this poem might just be a copy and paste. Anyways, RIP Goldie., And may God grant the family to fortitude to bear the loss.
. Pls write your own.
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by ignis: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by Donmichaelz(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
I realy liked u even though i never meet u..i always watch u even though u have neva seen me..i will realy miss u,even though u neva feel it...Am ur biggest Fan.even though you never knew It...
R.I.P Goldie i will miss you

2 Likes

Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by EzePromoe: 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
Shut up Prezzo angry Your jealous wife/ex-girlfriend must have hand in this. You must bring her to Okija shrine where she will be hanged and her body thrown into the evil forest angry
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by greatgod2012(f): 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
I understand how Prezzo feels, but death is wicked, even if goldie is not meant to be his wife, it (death) shouldnt have taken her away from us like that, at least, they can separate for good, anyway, God knows better.
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
ecarg: Not Prezzo's work. This poem is used the world over. copy, paste in google search and you will find it.

shut up!!did he tell you that he owns the poem or somebody reported so?
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
Eze Promoe: Shut up Prezzo angry Your jealous wife/ex-girlfriend must have hand in this. You must bring her to Okija shrine where she will be hanged and her body thrown into the evil forest angry

highest stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by askbrosjay(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
Rip amen.
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by BeraBera(f): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Yellow (Oyibo) sad sad
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by Boyoorisha: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
Nice poem! BTW, why was he saying we and not I, how many of una o? grin
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by kagel: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Adura_ngba:
live th
Eze Promoe:
Shut up Prezzo angry Your jealous wife/ex-girlfriend must have hand in this. You must bring her to Okija shrine where she will be hanged and her body thrown into the evil forest angry
live prizzo wife out of this, death is inevitable, but goldie own is a shock to me
1) she travel abi ? and i had that she is also answering african lady gaga, look lady gaga in abroad is a dangerous lady and i wonder why Goldie that does not have a hardened heart like lady gaga is answering AFRICAN LADY GAGA, heeee hmm ! why did she associated with those evil doers at grammars award? while looking at her she is a very soft lady, imaging sheep walking with some lions, what do you think that will happen? ANSWER IT YOUR SELf--------

Kenyan Rapper Prezzo has finally broken his silence on the passing of his Nigerian girlfriend, Goldie.

In a sorrowful poem shared on his Facebook page he described his pain at the loss his fellow BBA contestant.

So he put his arms around you, and whispered come with me
With tearful eyes we watched you, as we saw you pass away
Although we love you deeply, we could not make you stay
Your golden heart stopped beating, hardworking hands at rest
God broke our hearts to prove to us...
He only takes the best"

Prezzo and Goldie had been dating since their sting in the Big brother house.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/?articleID=2000077380&story_title=Lifestyle:%20Sorrowful%20Prezzo%20bids%20Goldie%20bye
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by Localtrouble: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
'A cure was not meant to be' smh, that means she's been sick for a while..her tweets said it all, she's been having routine check ups for a while. And she wanted babies!! Sleep well Susan Harvey
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by ipswitch: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Sad, painful exit, good nite, angel, we love u but God luv u best.
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by sylve11: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
The last line is . . . . . sad sad sad cool
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by remecy(f): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
We need to arrest Prezzo's ex-wife. . . .jk

Touching poem.

For what? is she the cause of your problems?
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by Promolysis(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
Popowaa: Nice poem,but read de poem well,was goldie sick with an incurable disease?
must you display your ignorance and stupidity in a public. #Ewu hausa#
Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by GhostFaceKiller: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
Adura_ngba:

Kenyan Rapper Prezzo has finally broken his silence on the passing of his Nigerian girlfriend, Goldie.

In a sorrowful poem shared on his Facebook page he described his pain at the loss his fellow BBA contestant.

So he put his arms around you, and whispered come with me
With tearful eyes we watched you, as we saw you pass away
Although we love you deeply, we could not make you stay
Your golden heart stopped beating, hardworking hands at rest
God broke our hearts to prove to us...
He only takes the best"

Prezzo and Goldie had been dating since their sting in the Big brother house.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/?articleID=2000077380&story_title=Lifestyle:%20Sorrowful%20Prezzo%20bids%20Goldie%20bye

Re: Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. by GhostFaceKiller: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
gOLDIE B1TCH WAS FUGLY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Rocks Blue Bikini / Mohbad’s Dad Drops Tribute Album For His Late Son (Photo, Video) / Aneke Twins Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.