Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? (57008 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by nalijah07(f): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2008
What does it mean when a guy gives you a key to his apartment? Do you still have to worry about him cheating, or are you pretty secure at this point?
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Gamine(f): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2008
He gave you the key. , ,

So u can keep cleaning and cooking for him.

Live-in Housegirl/lover/maid type-o-thingy

3 Likes

Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Busta(f): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2008
Gamine:

He gave you the key. , ,

So u can keep cleaning and cooking for him.

Live-in Housegirl/lover/maid type-o-thingy
lol
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by buzzgonz(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2008
Gamine - Omoge na wa 4 u oh . . .LOL! grin
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by nalijah07(f): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2008
LOL - grin

But actually, I dont do those things. He is very self sufficient, thank you very much. This is not to say that I wouldn't do it if I had to. Maybe he wants me to start
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by buzzgonz(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2008
No wahala, but? grin
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by opuro(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2008
did he give you key to all the hotel rooms around?
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by buzzgonz(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2008
Question!!
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2008
what are you waiting for? oya tie that apron, fast fast, or he'll collect it back soon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by opuro(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2008
buzzgonz:

Question!!

hnmm
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by kalmebad(f): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2008
@poster

Do u also have the key to his heart? that is  more important
Well, we cant really understand some guys even when we think we kwn them too well
Thats why its been said that  the heart of a man is desperately wicked and no one can tell of it.

My dear, it could mean a way of commitment on his own side
It could  mean a ploy to lure u over completely
Just kwn that having d key to his apt is not a ticket to marriage

Shine ur eyes at all time girl
and dont be over too relax, the worse could happen but i dont wish u dat, enjoy it while it last.

2 Likes

Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by buzzgonz(m): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2008
Thank you!~
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by MsLurker(f): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2008
Maybe it means, he trusts you.

To me, giving someone a key is a big deal. I'm saying, I trust you in my space whether I'm home or not.

So maybe he trusts you in his personal space OR he wants a maid like the others said. wink
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by tboy1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2008
nalijah07:

Do you still have to worry about him cheating
Men will always cheat

nalijah07:

What does it mean when a guy gives you a key to his apartment? Do you still have to worry about him cheating, or are you pretty secure at this point?

You're not secure at all. He could always go and do his business in other girls home or he might even have another crib u dont kw bout. But if he's nt given u any reason to doubt him then maybe he's trying to show you he really trusts u and he probably like u 2 trust him also
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by PERVERT9: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2008
he gave you the keys just to quicken your journey to his bedroom and to accelerate his journey in between your laps its another way of employing you as his cook,househelp,live in lover live in foka and lots more.
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by olulu(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2008
@poster

make a copy of d key he will soon ask for it back

grin grin grin

it just shows he trusts u for now,
and has no immediate plans to cheat on u
play it cool, calm and matured

life is too short, for tins to stay d same
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by sistajay(f): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2008
It can only mean you are the ONE for him.
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by nalijah07(f): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2008
I appreciate all the comments, even the funny ones O. I'm glad I asked, because I never thought about the housegirl/maid theory. See how we can all learn from each other. This site is GREAT!!
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Gamine(f): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2008
Seriously,

Him giving you his key is just a screensaver.

He can still do anything he wants, dont you watch Cheaters?
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by adeboo(f): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2008
He probably wants u to have easy access to his home.

Maybe when u wanna visit and he isnt there or whatever.

What am saying is that it isnt a sure sign for anything - just take the key and even take permission before u go round sha.
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by zheroes(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ poster,
i can only deduce something from your question:
1.HE INTENDS TO TAKE YOU SERIOUS. i gave the keys to my apartment to my girlfriend when it was clear i intend to settle down with her, do you know what it means, yes , you could prepare meals for him in absentia, do you know what it means to eat what a lady has prepared, you NEVER can tell, every is possible,
2.he would hardly consider the option of bringing another lady home because you can be there at any time, well for me, simply means you ve won his heart.
3.i can say to a resaonable extent he's got some level of trust for you.

2 Likes

Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by funkybaby(f): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2008
@poster

I share the same views with ZHEROS.

A guy giving you the keys to his apartment only shows that you are special, he's crazy over you and he really loves you.

Forget the house maid theory. You can be a maid in your boyfriends apartment without necessary having the keys.
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by funkybaby(f): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2008
Ignore what someone said that he will turn you into his sex machine.

How many ladies actually lost their virginity to the man who gave them the spare keys to his apartment? Huh?

1 Like

Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by adeboo(f): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2008
funkybaby:

Ignore what someone said that he will turn you into his sex machine.

How many ladies actually lost their virginity to the man who gave them the spare keys to his apartment? Huh?

True talk.
At least u know that he has some level of trust in u - and u can only be a house girl if u want to.
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by ifyalways(f): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2008
adeboo:

He probably wants u to have easy access to his home.

Maybe when u want to visit and he isnt there or whatever.

What am saying is that it isnt a sure sign for anything - just take the key and even take permission before u go round sha.
word !
it means nuffin !
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by chychy(f): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2008
[color=#000099]baby, i think u have his heart like 70%
it aint a guarantee but it's a good sign
[/color]
grin shocked
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by zheroes(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2008
i will like to add that its a great plus for you if the guy is in his late twenties or early thirties, what i mean here is he shouldnt be a student , from my experience if he isnt responsible to himself it means nothing but good time for sex, if he works amd isnt depending on anyone for sustenance, my sister just put your heads down , your prayers are almost answered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2008
its an old trick of the love book.
its meant to make u beleive u can come and go as u please
all na lie.
do u know how many other ladies have that key?
key cutting is very cheap ooo.
na today wink
we don do that one far tey
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by zheroes(m): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2008
bennygee:

its an old trick of the love book.
its meant to make u beleive u can come and go as u please
all na lie.
do u know how many other ladies have that key?
key cutting is very cheap ooo.
na today wink
we don do that one far tey

i guess its only a stupid and irresponsible guy that will give 20 keys to 20 girls, afterall she never asked for it, he did it willingly.
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by funkybaby(f): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2008
ZHEROES you are right again.

@poster
I have been through this situation and if your guy is in the same circumstances as zheroes has mentioned(over 30, independent), you might have a marriage proposal coming soon.

No RIGHT thinking man would give his keys to several ladies. Players dont act that way. He will spend more time settling fights than screwing which his is original intention.

An average guy can bed as many cheap ladies as possible without even showing the way to his crib to them how much more giving them spare keys.

1 Like

Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Busta(f): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2008
zheroes:

i guess its only a stupid and irresponsible guy that will give 20 keys to 20 girls, afterall she never asked for it, he did it willingly.

beats me!

An average guy can bed as many cheap ladies as possible without even showing the way to his crib to them how much more giving them spare keys.
true talk
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by bigfather(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2008
@POSTER
Don't be fooled,cus i can decide to change my locks anytime ! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot / Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.