Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Video Compilation And Biography Of Goldie Harvey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Compilation And Biography Of Goldie Harvey (1501 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey / Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Compilation And Biography Of Goldie Harvey by giditrend: 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
If Goldie’s death will remind me of anything,
let it remind me to speak kindly, to make d
effort to say something good about everyone
I encounter, even if I have to dig deep to find
those words. Let her death remind me that
while it is easier to be cruel than to be kind, it
is infinitely more rewarding to bless someone
with d words out of my mouth, to lift instead
of to pull down. And then let me take it a
step further, let those around me never
doubt that they are important to me, let
them never doubt my appreciation and my
gratitude for them and for all that they do in
my life. Let nothing be left unsaid that can be
said. Life is too short.

Read more, watch videos and biography here - www.gidimp3.net/morethan-just-a-music-career-harvey-goldie-1982-2013/

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Turns 2face Wedding Into An Episode In His Reality TV Show / Photo-tonto Dikeh & Iyanya Kukere Concert / 2face Idibia — Annie Macaulay-idibia Was Chose,because She Have Good Hearth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.