Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (81791 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by aieromon(m): 12:05am On Feb 16, 2013
The guy posted this pic as well. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by forbisi: 12:05am On Feb 16, 2013
I thot d harvey was just a stage name along wit d goldie. But what is d man's motive 4 doing all dis now? Defly not out of love and kind heartedness.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Abrantie: 12:05am On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro:

Her husband, Andrew Harvey said Goldie never did drugs the ten years he knew her.

Did he really know her?

People change you know. May be after their divorce, her lifestyle changed for the wild side. I also believe that all those stories about her growing up in the church was pure fantasy.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Abrantie: 12:07am On Feb 16, 2013
aieromon: The guy posted this pic as well. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I can't figure out what you're thinking. Please elaborate.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 16, 2013
ItsModella:
Same question on my mind.

The wedding tho, looks like something from the 90s...check the gown and the cake out... shocked lipsrsealed
yea it looks like something from the 90s, the man looks way older than her, old enough to be her father, they got married but it never went public until her death.
#something fishy going on.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 16, 2013
Wow!!!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Goldie20: 12:08am On Feb 16, 2013
They Only Care If You're Dead, Or Beautiful.. smh... R.I.P Girl.. !
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by MsAfroZest(f): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2013
nikkyshyne: Secrets of the sand.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by aieromon(m): 12:11am On Feb 16, 2013
Abrantie:

I can't figure out what you're thinking. Please elaborate.

There might be a child in all this. lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Abrantie: 12:11am On Feb 16, 2013
Braincheck: But why has d guy been quiet all dese while?? Abi he was scared of her?? Since he's been quiet, he should av jus cont.d bein like dat..

I think he got fed up seeing HIS name splashed over the news with regard to the B*!TCH that used and dumped him..lol.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by BABE3: 12:11am On Feb 16, 2013
forbisi: I thot d harvey was just a stage name along wit d goldie. But what is d man's motive 4 doing all dis now? Defly not out of love and kind heartedness.

You're saying that because you knew she was "dating" that Kenyan dude. What if the husband didn't know and he just innocently posted the old pictures? What if he's all the way in Malaysia and totally clueless about what's going on? What If he didn't know his wife was on BBA ? (don't know how that's possible, but anything is).
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Ejine(m): 12:12am On Feb 16, 2013
If this is the case, then Goldie is a total disgrace.

Could someone explain why she was desperate for Prezzo? Abi she married the man for money?

This white guy himself must be completely clueless. You mean your wife was openly pining for another man on international television and all you have to do is foolishly post pictures on Facebook?

Mehn, you're a total cuckold.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by elampiro(m): 12:12am On Feb 16, 2013
Abrantie:

Did he really know her?

People change you know. May be after their divorce, her lifestyle changed for the wild side. I also believe that all those stories about her growing up in the church was pure fantasy.

Did you watch Goldie in the big brother house? She isn't wild at all. She's the simplest of beings. She was so cool, forgiving, non confrontational, emotional, meek and lovely. She was the one cooking for them most times. she had no element of wildness. Forget her costumes.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 16, 2013
hornipipe: yea it looks like something from the 90s, the man looks way older than her, old enough to be her father, they got married but it never went public until her death.
#something fishy going on.
very fishy, it's not like they got married yesterday that this should have even been a secret, the wedding looks old.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by chucky234(m): 12:14am On Feb 16, 2013
LastApostle: It is appointed unto a man to die once after that Judgement.

She lived a life opposite of her Godly upbringing.

That girl might have committed suicide. She must have got disappointed, then depressed and finally decided to end it all. She is too emotional.
This part will never be made public.

For those that watched her participation on BBA, didn't you all noticed how she do breakdown each time prezzo coughs. Once she really got sick and her housemates thought she is faking.

Her emotions and lack of will power made Prezzo to always put her up for evictions.
Why are people so dumb,she was acting out a script prepared for her by her management team while in the BBA,she had no emotional problem Mr. Man,at 29 she was fulfilled unlike your pitiable hopless self.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Ejine(m): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2013
aieromon: The guy posted this pic as well. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

That Goldie is a complete disgrace, with a loveless marriage, a neglected niglet and a low self esteem to boot.

Killer combo.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Abrantie: 12:16am On Feb 16, 2013
aieromon:

There might be a child in all this. lipsrsealed

Probably, but that pic only shows her posing with a child. that could be anybody's child.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Ejine(m): 12:17am On Feb 16, 2013
That hisband of hers is a complete cuckold.

I really can't.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Abrantie: 12:17am On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro:

Did you watch Goldie in the big brother house? She isn't wild at all. She's the simplest of beings. She was so cool, forgiving, non confrontational, emotional, meek and lovely. She was the one cooking for them most times. she had no element of wildness. Forget her costumes.

That's what we call acting.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by abifoluwa: 12:18am On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro:

dont make conclusions about ppl because of what you see on tv or reality or bbtv or whatever it is. You have to be close to someone. Just bec she can cook for someone dont mean she isn't capable of anything. Smh, oh the gods of afrikaa, please give my people common sense lipsrsealed embarassed sad cry
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by swaggie(m): 12:18am On Feb 16, 2013
maga1: USELESS AND FUGLY GIRL....
would u stop hating already?. She's D.E.A.D. dead!!! Doesn't that mean anything 2 u, huh? U should be ashamed of urself. U hatin' on a dead person. How do u even sleep at night

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by chucky234(m): 12:21am On Feb 16, 2013
Goldie behind the Petronas in Malaysia

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by cyril83(m): 12:24am On Feb 16, 2013
ItsModella:
very fishy, it's not like they got married yesterday that this should have even been a secret, the wedding looks old.
stop insunuating nonsense, goldie and andrew harvey got married on april 2 2006..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by diva90: 12:25am On Feb 16, 2013
So she was married and messing arnd with prezzo. Shame on her. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by touchmeder: 12:25am On Feb 16, 2013
Ejiné: If this is the case, then Goldie is a total disgrace.

Could someone explain why she was desperate for Prezzo? Abi she married the man for money?

This white guy himself must be completely clueless. You mean your wife was openly pining for another man on international television and all you have to do is foolishly post pictures on Facebook?

Mehn, you're a total cuckold.

Calm down, the man seems to have something to say about that.

Andrew Harvey Aluwani Ndou, she was with me in Malaysia (Kula Lumpur) just before going to LA, so ur logic does not work out. Prezoo was a bba game and we decided to let it run a while. We both agreed our privacy was more important when she was alive, now you all shal know
about an hour ago · Like · 3
Andrew Harvey For thos who doubt the wedding go to ikoyi registry and ask for copy of certifcate No 1000/05
about an hour ago · Like · 3
Ankie Sarah Hw cum they never said she was married & no 1 is even talk' abt Andrew Harvey al i hear is Prezzo yet she was even using da man's name (HARVEY) smth' is wrong smwhr.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 1
Andrew Harvey media games dear, media games and they sap it all up willingly!
about an hour ago · Like

Its all there on her fan page.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tpia5: 12:28am On Feb 16, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal / Excitement As Banky W Wins His Polling Unit (video) / Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.