Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,418 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (81751 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by slimyem: 1:09am On Feb 16, 2013
I'm amazed at how the marriage issue managed to stay secret all these years..
No even the bloggers thought to dig into her past despite the wedding being a not so closed one given the pictures..undecided
..guess we usually do know people as much as we think we do.
Whatever her reasons were for keeping it away from the public,I respect it!
RIP Goldie!!

Btw,this is what my people will call "egbinrin ote".baa se 'n pakan ni kna n'ru undecided
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by obowunmi(m): 1:11am On Feb 16, 2013
I don't even believe that she's 31 --- she's probably much OLDER. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by ballabriggs: 1:13am On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro:

What reason do you have to back your claim that BBA is make believe.

In the BBA house you see everyone's character. In Goldie's season, four housemates were sent home for fighting (physical fight). Two withdrew by themselves due to misunderstanding. If you have been watching you would see it's a pure reality show that runs for 90 days.

Goldie was herself and she was a good person. Her interpersonal relationship was excellent, such is rare to find.

Read through the man's posts to understand.

The photo does not seem a fake or 'arrangee' marriage as some have insinuated. That was a proper wedding, the location looks like Chapel of Christ the Light at Alausa, Ikeja and I believe the marriage was going strong even till her death.

Read the man's posts.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tpia5: 1:19am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by ballabriggs: 1:19am On Feb 16, 2013
peckhamboi:

The truth is they married when she was studying in the U.K and they were still married till she died, The brand "GOLDIE" was entirely Andrew's concept because he used to work in

Public Relations in the UK before he started working for Total Petroleum in Malaysia. Andrew figured out that Goldie or Susan might not be accepted if people

found out she was married to a white so he created the brand GOLDIE. Susan Harvey always travel to Malaysia to meet her husband every 2 or 3 months.

I am pretty sure that Prezzo too knew she was married but decided to play along and milk the publicity for all its worth.

R.I.P Susan Harvey

So you self know all these things since na in you no tell us

You deserve 30 strokes of the cane angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Abrantie: 1:20am On Feb 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by elampiro(m): 1:23am On Feb 16, 2013
ballabriggs:

Read through the man's posts to understand.

The photo does not seem a fake or 'arrangee' marriage as some have insinuated. That was a proper wedding, the location looks like Chapel of Christ the Light at Alausa, Ikeja and I believe the marriage was going strong even till her death.

Read the man's posts.

We cannot tell if they were still married before she went to big brother Africa, only her family people can tell. But come to think of it, if she was still married, would her husband condone her hanging out with Prezzo even after big brother 2012?

More things will come to light with time. But I want to believe Goldie had left that man before big brother. I can recall also Goldie and Prezzo went to US together to attend a certain JayZ concert after BBA.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by slimyem: 1:24am On Feb 16, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tpia5: 1:26am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by cchelle: 1:27am On Feb 16, 2013
Na wa shocked. ALL things come to an end. It's now between her and God.
Sad sad
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by crisycent: 1:28am On Feb 16, 2013
Na wah o! Goldie first black like dis? Hmmm...so doze gel and tube dey work? Btw if she was rily married and was so into anoda guy(prezzo), mehn....dats b+u+ll+sh+t
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Localtrouble: 1:29am On Feb 16, 2013
Haaaa..the entertainment industry is soooooo misleading, so this Prezzo thing was all for publicity? So her hubby na oil worker and him play along?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tpia5: 1:30am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Abrantie: 1:31am On Feb 16, 2013
slimyem: what's sickening here?
Better take your judgemental self off here..
...Like you are any better...n
MtcheeeeEew

The hate for her own skin! I shouldn't be surprise though, we all know Nigerians hate everything black. Let me tell something -- her husband knew absolutely NOTHING about her secret life.

This Prezzo guy himself is shocked right now. All along he thought he was bagging a half-cast babe. What a joke! Didn't he look at her pubic hair?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by SisiKill1: 1:31am On Feb 16, 2013
Nigerians still don't understand the concept of CELEBRITY!!

You actually believe what you see on TV is who they are?!!

Good God!! How Naive are you people?!!!

I mean do you really think any sane person would bare themselves to all and sundry like that?!!

It comes as no surprise to people who understand that Reality TV life is a lie that she's secretly married. Google any random American reality show and you will most certainly see some back story about the characters and how the people portrayed on the show are so different from who they really are.

Instead of calling the dead girl names for keeping her marriage secret, y'all should be slapping yourselves in the face for being gullible.

Nonsense!!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tpia5: 1:32am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by methodman(m): 1:34am On Feb 16, 2013
...Haaaaaa nkan beeeeee.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Abrantie: 1:35am On Feb 16, 2013
tpia@:

what secret life?

there's more?

Just look at that white guy. Does he look like someone in tune with pop-culture or what's going on?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by roymary: 1:38am On Feb 16, 2013
No be small Marraa...
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tpia5: 1:39am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by kandiikane(m): 1:45am On Feb 16, 2013
tpia@:

unless he doesnt watch tv or browse the internet/nl, it would be hard for him not to know the whole saga.

she even kept his name this whole time.

and her friends also did a good job of keeping her secret, this nl, all kinds of characters here, i've always known that.

had i wondered, before now, why she had a last name like harvey, which is not a typical nigerian one, I'd have been insulted all over the place and probably had some babalawo taking up the matter in defence of the nigerian underworld aka entertainment scene.
Na wa oo. You think everyone is like you? Not everyone has the time to go flying at night to perform witchcraft abeg. You're on your own.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by YorubaOmoge: 1:46am On Feb 16, 2013
Huhhhhhh?

What is nice about this?

Why was she running around with that Kenya dude?

Na wa ooooooooooooo
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Abrantie: 1:48am On Feb 16, 2013
omo_to_dun: Ladies and gentlemen, abeg make we free Goldie. She don die already. There is nothing anyone can do to bring her back. She wasn't perfect and neither is any of us, so let's just let her be.
Let it be said and let it be done.

Good night everybody. RIP Goldie. Please forgive me when we meet on the other side.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by YorubaOmoge: 1:52am On Feb 16, 2013
O ga oooooooo

Ayam still surprised.

I means, was it an open marriage?

Did that Kenyan guy know? Wasn't he supposed to propose to Goldie?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 16, 2013
pekelepekele: She is married and she is still kissing prezzo publicly ? will she enter hell fire? God abeg oo

Are u suggesting it would have been okay if she kissed him in private while being married?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by yuzedo: 1:58am On Feb 16, 2013
That wedding gown is seven shades of ugly! undecided
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by YorubaOmoge: 2:03am On Feb 16, 2013
yuzedo: That wedding gown is seven shades of ugly! undecided

And design. Lol wedding must have happened in 1976.

May Goldie rest in peace, my Ekiti goddess.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by princeonx: 2:05am On Feb 16, 2013
Abrantie:

What benefits does she have in third world Nigeria? If anything, she used and dumped him for whatever reason, and he's getting back at her.
Have you ever heard the term life insurance? Most married people even those doing it for runs have life insurance! Some just buy one simply to use the insurance document for immigration and other benefit! Now in this case, do you expect the guy to just forget about the benefit even if the marriage was runs? I don't think so! And marrying the guy also qualifies her to file and be a citizen of his Country too so this is not about naija benefits if any ofcox.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by coogar: 2:07am On Feb 16, 2013
nigerians and their uncanny ability to chat nonsense....
she's dead now, let her rest - stop speaking ill of the dead, you fücking morons! how are you tools any better? if we take off the masks people wear on this forum, we would find worse characters. enough of your trash talks - get a life, fools!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by kandiikane(m): 2:13am On Feb 16, 2013
coogar: nigerians and their uncanny ability to chat nonsense....
she's dead now, let her rest - stop speaking ill of the dead, you fücking morons! how are you tools any better? if we take off the masks people wear on this forum, we would find worse characters. enough of your trash talks - get a life, fools!

Because someone is dead they shouldn't talk about him or her? How can legacies be made? Isn't it double standards? We can speak good but not bad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident / Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring / Excitement As Banky W Wins His Polling Unit (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.