Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,838 members, 7,798,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It (3892 Views)

That Word You Regretted / Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by blackmann(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2008
Sleeping with my best friend's kid sister(a girl of 19 years then). The funny thing was that the girl was still a virgin and i was the first guy she was ever going to be with. I felt i betrayed the friendship.
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by ihejirika: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2008
my most regret happened when i was in higher institution. i was dating this chick and we where so close. i happen to be a very good student and she use to sit close to me in all my exams. Any score i have thats what she will score too. Because of my help we where both topping our class as the best students, in our fourth year we were both given a scholarship by former ministry administrator of Lagos state. If we had continued that way we would have come out both as the best graduating students but in our final year, there is this particular course that almost all the the student failed but we where lucky to secure a pass (score of 42) in the course. so people where now sorting the lectures to pass the course and my chick advice we joined to sort the course as well, i hesitated initialy and finaly agreed cos that was my final year, so i decided to give her the sorting money to take care of the course. To my very surprice my chick used the money to sort her own course leaving mine without me knowing, so when the result was finally pasted, she score 78 and i still remain at 42. At the end she came out as the best graduating student from my set while i came out as the second best. This was so painful that i found it difficult to trust any girl even till today. Even at that me and this chick both got a job in thesame oil company and on the day of our induction she was been introduced as the best student from her set and i was just their looking at all my effort in the hand of someone else.

This is just one regret i have with this particular chick there are still more.
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by tRoOE(f): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2008
I don't call it "Regret" But a "Lesson Learned "

As I make my bed so shall I lay on it kiss kiss
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by ihejirika: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2008
@tRose
i know it is a lesson learnt.
But did i make my bed wrongly that i it should hurt me why i lay on it in this case?
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by tRoOE(f): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2008
But you can't keep beating yourself up over the past, the deed has been done. All you can do now is look forward and make the adjustment.
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by ihejirika: 7:54am On Apr 06, 2008
Another regret is the circumstance that made me come out with a HND instead of Bsc. After my OND i got an Direct entry admission into two different universities to continue my course but because i was in love with this chick in my school i denied myself the admission and went back to do my HND so that i can be with her. I never told my people thats what happened. Today am paying the price because i have to combile my tight work schedule and pursuing a Bsc. This is what i call fool for love and i cant still believe i made that mistake. when i remember it i ask myself "am i still the person that forked up"?
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by earthrealm(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2008
ihejirika:

Another regret is the circumstance that made me come out with a HND instead of Bsc. After my OND i got an Direct entry admission into two different universities to continue my course but because i was in love with this chick in my school i denied myself the admission and went back to do my HND so that i can be with her. I never told my people thats what happened. Today am paying the price because i have to combile my tight work schedule and pursuing a Bsc. This is what i call fool for love and i can't still believe i made that mistake. when i remember it i ask myself "am i still the person that forked up"?

LMFAO, mennnnnnnnnn, guy u really blew it oh, n i bet that u n the chick aint 2gether again,

men it cud happen to anybody,
kpele, guess u r older n wiser now
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by holythug(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2008
broke some1's arm
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2008
holythug:

broke someone's arm
on purpose or by accident shocked
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by SweetT1: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2008
@Ibkaye

Either on purpose or by accident, what does it matter?? Don't tell me you did what i think you didn't. Babygirl, i go vex beyond vex.
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by holythug(m): 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2008
sad accident. . .we were performin some stunts wit our bikes. . .i regret seeing d person evryday wit it. . .1's longer dan d other
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by SweetT1: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2008
@Poster

The only thing i regret is not being a freaking millionaire by now. But no sweat though, still got plenty of time. wink

well another thing is giving my heart to someone and letting her work my nerve to the bone. It would have been more ok if it was somebody that appreciated and not a log of wood !! angry
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by Busta(f): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2008
@topic,

- Ever hooking up with my ex-boyfriend. The relationship was doomed right from day1.
- Not concentrating more in high skool

But oh well . . . I learned from them and I know better now.
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by SweetT1: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2008
@Busta

You live and learn. He must have been a real rough neck. grin grin
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by Akpeno: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2008
I dated a person that was sooooo bleeped up it's not funny.!

This person is a congenital , perpetual liar and knows how to hide it!

For 6 months I was in this acidic relationship until my eyes finally opened!. And you know what's the messed up thing about it? This person is NOT MY TYPE in ANY WAY!.

Oh well.

Till this day I regret dating this person. And everytime I see this person (Which is like once a month) I am constantly reminded of my colossal MISTAKE!

PHEW! I feel a lot better now that I have actually written this out, PHEW!  grin
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by Busta(f): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2008
Sweet T:

@Busta

You live and learn. He must have been a real rough neck. grin grin

more like a hard nut!
lol grin
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by SweetT1: 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2008
@Busta

LOL grin grin I guess every woman at apoint in their life have been through a raggamuffin. grin grin Someone you look back in time and go " What in the hell was i drinking when i dated this bastard"?. grin
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by holythug(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2008
cheesy
Posted by: Sweet T  
@Poster

The only thing i regret is not being a freaking millionaire by now. But no sweat though, still got plenty of time.    
wink
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by Busta(f): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2008
Sweet T:

@Busta

LOL grin grin I guess every woman at apoint in their life have been through a raggamuffin. grin grin Someone you look back in time and go " What in the hell was i drinking when i dated this bastard"?. grin

My point exactly. . . no hard feelings on the way but when I think back am like "was I that desperate to have dated him?"

then again, life goes on!
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by SweetT1: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2008
@Busta

I wonder how women feel when they hook up with someone they think is a catch but ended up being Bum. Especially when he had already had fun. I bet some women just want to kill somebody !! grin grin
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by TheSly: 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2008
Sorry but y'all can't handle some of it. . . . cool

But the least was when i poisoned about 30something full grown chickens back in school.
It wasn't ma fault. . . they were making hella noise. . . .which was one of 'em things that i detest most!!!
May God forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!! . . .I am so sorry MR Ayodeji for killing your chickens. . . . . . cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by SweetT1: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2008
@sly

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked HUh??
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by TheSly: 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2008
Sweet T:

@sly

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked HUh??
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin surprised? grin
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2008
I'm not suprised tongue
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by Scarlett(f): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2008
I have done a lot of stuff i could regret, but why waste time and energy
it would never change a thing, the key is letting go.
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by TheSly: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2008
ibkaye:

I'm not suprised tongue
cool
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2008
hmm, sly o, you are a very cheeky boy, she you know? cheesy
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by TheSly: 3:59am On Apr 09, 2008
ibkaye:

hmm, sly o, you are a very cheeky boy, she you know? cheesy
Guess u know the meaning of ma name!!!!! cool cool cool
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by Cadet(f): 4:08am On Apr 09, 2008
For not following my instincts. tongue
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by earthrealm(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2008
holding back my emotions n not letting some1 know, that i luv her
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by holythug(m): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2008
eeyah earth realm dats wat i call dyin in silence. . .guess its a c'mon problem pple guys go thru
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by manchibabe: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2008
i call them experiences of life.

one i can remember was dating a guy i knew from day 1 didnt work and managed to jump start it and of course died a natural death after 6 months, d most paimful part was leaving someone for d d***khead in the first place dat i cudnt get back, but hey hoo, count ur loses nd move on, cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Cheaters Regret Or Reform / I Am In A Complicated Dilemma In Need Of Help From Matured Minds Only / Pls, People, Did I Just Disgraced Myself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.