Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

[photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid (2895 Views)

The EME Boss Want To Take Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids / Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid by ichomi(m): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
The war between the EME boss "Banky W" and Wizkid has taken a different dimension and it looks like Wizkid will maintain his stands on leaving the EME crew. We got news from a relaiable source in the team that banky W recently slamed wizkid on twitter following a phone conversation between the both of them. It was learnt that during the conversation, BankyW was pleading with Wizkid to change his decision on his exit from the team but wizkid payed deaf ears and said his decision stands, But since BankyW has been trying to control the situation and prevent the news from getting to the public, he begged wizkid to show up at his album launch and surprisingly wizkid turned him down, this made BankyW mad and felt so disappointed about wizzy's decision.

We later confirmed that banky W slamed wizkid on twitter and without much delay, wizkid returned the tweets.. Wizkid now has the opportunity of continuing his musical career with Konvict music. We learned from a reliable source that wizkid recently left the country to make moves on his deal with konvict music.

So many reporters have been calling the EME boss to confirm the situation but he has been avoiding calls recently just to avoid questions that are arising due to the development.

I wonder what the EME crew will look like without starboy wizzy.. The question is can Skales lift the team as high as wizkid has ?

SOURCE http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/02/war-between-eme-boss-banky-w-and-wizkid.html

Re: [photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid by Caracta(f): 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
I hate it when people say, "I made you who you are today"

2 Likes

Re: [photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid by LailaIkeji1: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
these tweets are no longer on Banky/Wizkid tls though.
Re: [photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid by buchito1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
Yea let dem fight on nd insult more!!! I luv it wen celebrities figjt!!! grin
Re: [photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid by MrGlobe(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
Caracta: I hate it when people say, "I made you who you are today"
exactly... Like Jay z would say, if you made him who he is, then make another him.

1 Like

Re: [photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
The question remains if they had any contracts between Wizkid and EME and if they are legally binding. What are the caveats to this contract and the process of termination? Are there any defaults? When such answers are provided then I guess both parties would know what to do.
One advice for Banky though, there are still lots of talents out there yet to be discovered to he should just free the guy and let him be.
At least he still has up coming guys like Shaydee and who knows what the future holds for them.
Wiz kids exit doesn't necessarily signigy the end of EME.
Re: [photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid by Vlyrics: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
I no care whether them dey fight, i hear say u say banky w dey look 4 replacement? Banky w i can sing, my broda can sing, my sister na born rapper even my grandma na boy singer. Wen audition dey start 4 wizkid replacement?

2 Likes

Re: [photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid by Tascocent(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ope ooooo time for a good and better person to take over.......ti teni kan o ba baje. Teni kan o le da. Abi ki leni mowi....
Re: [photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid by goldfish80(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
They both are acting like girls. If they knew they were gon delete the tweet then why tweet atall?
Rabish!
Re: [photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
V-lyrics:
I no care whether them dey fight, i hear say u say banky w dey look 4 replacement? Banky w i can sing, my broda can sing, my sister na born rapper even my grandma na boy singer. Wen audition dey start 4 wizkid replacement?

LMAO! grin grin
Re: [photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid by homesteady(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
loool...btw...why did dy delete d tweet??
Re: [photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid by bignero: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
i thot banky w was childish.............now his tweets confirm hes childish overly sensitive
Re: [photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
Caracta: I hate it when people say, "I made you who you are today"

[size=13pt]Abi na him born Wizkid? Smh.[/size]
Re: [photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid by zaza1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
I follow both wizkid and banky on twitter and at no point did I see anything like this..#fishy post
Re: [photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid by buchito1(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
zaza1: I follow both wizkid and banky on twitter and at no point did I see anything like this..#fishy post
so ur eyes are always on ur twitter page SHM!!!
Re: [photos]:twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid by error4040: 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
[size=13pt] how Funny [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Hospitalized After Brief Illness / Actress Ruth Kadiri Releases $exy Pic Grabing Her B00bs In New Photos / Go And Correct Your Family Members First Before Correcting Me - Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.