Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,172 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:11 AM

Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? (15578 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Ezegozie(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
How Was Your Chevron 16th Febuary 2013 I.T Aptitude Test?

as for me, it wasn't funny at all.

There was no time and the maths demands time.

For Those Who finish the English comprehension?, how many comprehension did they ask because there was no time for me to finish.

Please if you have written the test before, you can comment. I just need information

1 Like

Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by ciwi: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2013
Pls was dis for full time or contract job?

1 Like

Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Bryancrox(m): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2013
What am i doing here wen am not into dis...Sori just passing by
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by devigblegble: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Owaabeo: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2013
This test should made public so that people will do the exam,
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by dulaman: 11:00am On Feb 17, 2013
You never see vacancies announced but you see people coming to discuss how test,interview went. Making others to wonder when did even collect C.Vs . .* i'm still a student o*

1 Like

Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by fakia: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2013
Dont mind them,pple seems to conceal what should benefit everyone and its only when things go out of hands that you see them running up and down for help.

2 Likes

Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Ogbuefienubiaka: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2013
Did not write
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Soso990240(m): 11:08am On Feb 17, 2013
Wasn't wat i was expecting..cool though.
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by uzeba(m): 11:10am On Feb 17, 2013
Weti concern me!!

Space for sale!!
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2013
@op you prolly think being clever was the best thing to do,you heard they were collecting cv's,and you kept it to yourself,you went for the test,now you come here to ask for who did what,am I suppose to dignify that with a response?
Why not ask those that sat your ass down for the test and leave my fellow NL alone..capish

9 Likes

Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Boss13: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2013
Chevron recruitment process is very unfair. How would a multinational company that claims to have best practice keep its recruitment process secret from the public. How do they expect to recruit the best candidate when their selection process is as secretive as the devil. What a shame. To those who wrote the test, I think it is wrong discussing about the aftermath when you did not open up initially.

11 Likes

Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2013
Boss13: Chevron recruitment process is very unfair. How would a multinational company that claims to have best practice keep its recruitment process secret from the public. How do they expect to recruit the best candidate when their selection process is as secretive as the devil. What a shame. To those who wrote the test, I think it is wrong discussing about the aftermath when you did not open up initially.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2013
i remember taking a chevron scholarship aptitude as a medical student, the only thing i got out of it was 2 meat pies and transport money home...i felt so bad, but had a second opportunity with a mobil scholarship, them no teach me say na do or die again...won that. One really has to try to revise these aptitude things, especially if yuo are not in the mathematical field again
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Darch: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2013
Chai...una dn finish d OP..hehehehe
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by bigtt76(f): 11:24am On Feb 17, 2013
You tell anyone when you de apply? Why should we now tell you how the exam fared. Go park one side bo #mtshewwwwww. For once I will ask why is this on frontpage? To taunt the dull ones wey nor sit for the exam?

Ezegozie: How Was Your Chevron 16th Febuary 2013 I.T Aptitude Test?

as for me, it wasn't funny at all.

There was no time and the maths demands time.

For Those Who finish the English comprehension?, how many comprehension did they ask because there was no time for me to finish.

Please if you have written the test before, you can comment. I just need information

2 Likes

Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2013
Boss13: Chevron recruitment process is very unfair. How would a multinational company that claims to have best practice keep its recruitment process secret from the public. How do they expect to recruit the best candidate when their selection process is as secretive as the devil. What a shame. To those who wrote the test, I think it is wrong discussing about the aftermath when you did not open up initially.
hahaha...if it is an opening for gate-man nko?
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:29am On Feb 17, 2013
Hahahahhahahaahahahahhaa pips are still writng apt test.....o ma se oooo
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2013
But the OP stated that the test was for I.T trainee (Intern), or I'm I the one missing it
If yes, I don't think multinational companies advertise for this

3 Likes

Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by free2ryhme: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2013
Owaabeo: This test should made public so that people will do the exam,

Guy if ya written english fit be like this no hope say u go pass the english section of the exam undecided undecided
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by nicago: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2013
[quote
author=fakia]Dont mind them,pple seems to conceal what should benefit
everyone and its only when things go out of hands that you see them
running up and down for help.[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahaha..
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by An0nimus: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2013
Ogbeche77: But the OP stated that the test was for I.T trainee (Intern), or I'm I the one missing it
most of us dint see that part of the post..it was an Internship test and no they dont do ads for it.
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Boss13: 11:49am On Feb 17, 2013
gmyguy: hahaha...if it is an opening for gate-man nko?

Lol them for advertise am. I just hear sey na for internship. Anyways, those people too dey secretive.
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Flawlessdiva1(f): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2013
Ogbeche77: But the OP stated that the test was for I.T trainee (Intern), or I'm I the one missing it

There's still nothing wrong in letting others know even if it's for intern. My friend wanted to submit her cv only for her to find out that the test had already been scheduled for yesterday. If she knew earlier that the applications were submitted last year she might have had a chance of writing the test.

P.s I hear that another test will stil be written by may, so stil send your IT letters. The test was written early due to the leakage of test questions associated with last year's test.
It's good to help others, the Op should come back and clear himself. Gracias!
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by dulphines: 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
Any test organised by these oil firms is SCAM. They'l select the already selected before the test.
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by dyoungprof: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
Imagine unemployment palava.
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Temismith(f): 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
Wat test are u talking about? I tell u say i do any test! Pls i am stil in search of a gud job oo.
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by ecolime(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
Na waoh.. Boys are not smiling at all. See as nairalanders dey vex for this op. I guess he's referring to internship test. Abeg, make una take it easy on him. shocked
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by alphaconde(m): 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
After ones final years exams how many more exams will u write to get a job...?
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by handsomebolanle: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
i login on nairaland almost every chance i got in a day hopin i will b informed of an Oil industry internship exam to come up soon bt dis dude jst come writing 'hw exam was?' no quamz.. Bt i tink u shld have created a topic for it b4 d exam... Wish u success.... And i cant stop laffing abt NL comeents... Reaally funny....lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

200k Net VI Or 200k Gross Abule Egba / Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training / What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.