Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap (2926 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by ubong560(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
Already i was not in d mood for whatever sh.it they called 'valentine' but just to please her and displease myself, i took her out to where we ate and drank to satisfaction b4 living 4 home. While on bed, she boldly told me i didnt give her anything for d valentine. Shocked i was! I then asked, how do u mean and what have u given me as ur bf? I was even more shockd wen she said she had seex for me. I was like, WTF!. Dis almost made me to give her an instant valentine's dirty slap as a gift she actually expected from me. Who says we men dont value tangible gifts from women? Why must we b d one giving and receive nothing dan seex? She shld thank God if not, dat slap would've destroyed her face in d rest of her vals to come in life.
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
I dnt even have any words for you. So you think a woman can be slapped just like that undecided. If you have an ungrateful gf speak to her abt it and if that is just her nature then find someone else if you are not happy. Some men smdh sad angry
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
Lmao @ 'valentine slap'.
But dude,u shouldn't be vexed that much by her demand.Instead,u could lovingly tell her that it goes both ways.
I hope u aint the niggardly type sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by FXKing2012(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
igbo_barbie: I dnt even have any words for you. So you think a woman can be slapped just like that undecided. If you have an ungrateful gf speak to her abt it and if that is just here nature then find someone else if you are not happy. Some men smdh sad angry
GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by ubong560(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
Absolutely, am not d niggardly (as described by u above) type. But dis girls @ times, they can be very provocative.
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
Well says alot abt the type of women you go for. But hey at least u did not slap her so well done grin
ubong560: Absolutely, am not d niggardly (as described by u above) type. But dis girls @ times, they can be very provocative.
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by Csami(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
You should have just given her the slap and spare us the details later. What the hell is wrong with this girls anyway. Can't someone just lie on the bed with his girl and have a nice quiet val of no sex, no one sided gift exchange, nothing but looking at each other straight in the eyes and telling him or her how much u love them. Even ma girl thinks i pluck money from trees.
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by greedie1(f): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
nansense... u for slap her na. yeye man. u for sleep 4 cell

1 Like

Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
Kids.....
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by ubong560(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
@Gree die, d last ur bf slapped u, did he sleep in cell?

1 Like

Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by Idowuogbo(f): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
U patient o! Babe u suppose forward match comot for ya house. Ashawo! Money for hand bck for ground Ashana.
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by Beync(f): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2013
It's not a must to be in a relationship
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by greedie1(f): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2013
ubong560: @Gree die, d last ur bf slapped u, did he sleep in cell?

dude, if he as much as dream about slapping me, he ll sleep in jail!!!!!
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by Tyche(m): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
*Drinking alomo and reading comments*
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by BTFormular: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
hey Man, The fault started when you pleased her and displeased yourself. secondly next time you just teach her how it works(both parties can give gifts) not raise anger cos you are already displeased.
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by Popowaa: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
Lol
ubong560: Already i was not in d mood for whatever sh.it they called 'valentine' but just to please her and displease myself, i took her out to where we ate and drank to satisfaction b4 living 4 home. While on bed, she boldly told me i didnt give her anything for d valentine. Shocked i was! I then asked, how do u mean and what have u given me as ur bf? I was even more shockd wen she said she had seex for me. I was like, WTF!. Dis almost made me to give her an instant valentine's dirty slap as a gift she actually expected from me. Who says we men dont value tangible gifts from women? Why must we b d one giving and receive nothing dan seex? She shld thank God if not, dat slap would've destroyed her face in d rest of her vals to come in life.
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by FXKing2012(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2013
gree-die:
nansense... u for slap her na. yeye man. u for sleep 4 cell
Why do I get the feeling you are talking from experience?

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by greedie1(f): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
FXKing2012:
Why do I get the feeling you are talking from experience?
2 numskulls actually.liked ur comment? lol......
wrong feeling bro, i do sensible guys not beasts!

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by FXKing2012(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
gree-die:

Probably because they also got the same feeling.

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
gree-die:

wrong feeling bro, i do sensible guys not beasts!

do-do baby, so what do u ''do'' to sensible guys? Pls tell us n All info should be explicit lol...
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 17, 2013
Mcheeeeew!!
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by True2myself24(f): 3:38am On Feb 17, 2013
Csami: You should have just given her the slap and spare us the details later. What the hell is wrong with this girls anyway. Can't someone just lie on the bed with his girl and have a nice quiet val of no sex, no one sided gift exchange, nothing but looking at each other straight in the eyes and telling him or her how much u love them. Even ma girl thinks i pluck money from trees.

That's boring what do you do after staring at each other?
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by Csami(m): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2013
True2myself24:

That's boring what do you do after staring at each other?

Play truth or dare.
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by greedie1(f): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2013
lrguru:

do-do baby, so what do u ''do'' to sensible guys? Pls tell us n All info should be explicit lol...
twisted mind.... lol.
i mean dat no sensible guy ll raise his hand on a woman.

d op just dey vex me wit dat his slap slap talk. der r oda ways of dealing wit d girl without beating her or trying to beat her up nah. i ain't saying wat d girl did is good.
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by greedie1(f): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2013
FXKing2012:
Probably because they also got the same feeling.
yes.. shitheads tink alike....
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by 190: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2013
sprinkles holy water across thread undecided
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by Tyche(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
190: sprinkles holy water across thread undecided

Rofl
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by FXKing2012(m): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
gree-die:

yes.. shitheads tink alike....
I'm very sure you dont know me...would have severely dealt with you on this forum if not for Becacia_Barbie...
Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by Boss13: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
igbo_barbie: I dnt even have any words for you. So you think a woman can be slapped just like that undecided. If you have an ungrateful gf speak to her abt it and if that is just her nature then find someone else if you are not happy. Some men smdh sad angry

Na you him wan slap. Na only the slap you see. You forgot about the stingy part from the girl. Women sef

1 Like

Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by Boss13: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
gree-die:

dude, if he as much as dream about slapping me, he ll sleep in jail!!!!!

Lies from the bottom of your heart. He would slap you and your girl friends won't hear a word of it.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by Boss13: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
gree-die:

twisted mind.... lol.
i mean dat no sensible guy ll raise his hand on a woman.

d op just dey vex me wit dat his slap slap talk. der r oda ways of dealing wit d girl without beating her or trying to beat her up nah. i ain't saying wat d girl did is good.

Why do I get the feeling that you belong to the group of women who do not respect the emotions of their men. They hurl insults at them and provoke them at the slightest chance. Any woman who insults her man is a WITCH

1 Like

Re: I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
undecidedCan you read. I said that if the gal is ungrateful he shud talk to her abt it or find someone better.
Boss13:

Na you him wan slap. Na only the slap you see. You forgot about the stingy part from the girl. Women sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 13 Effect Of Kissing You Would’nt Believe / 7 Things Almost Every Woman Wants After S*x / See What Happens When A Yoruba Girl Takes Your Name To Her Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.