Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

2013 Deadly Prophecies By 3 Men Of God For Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2013 Deadly Prophecies By 3 Men Of God For Celebrities (2700 Views)

Enita Odugbemi: I Thank God For Giving Me Very Big Boobs (Photos) / Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2013 Deadly Prophecies By 3 Men Of God For Celebrities by God2man(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
Today, I am very sad because many youths that are not suppose to die are ending their precious lives in the grave untimely. I am also sad because this tragedy will not stop, it will continue unless some spiritual actions are taken to avert the gloomy days ahead.

By the Grace of God, i am using this medium to serve as one of the spiritual actions necessary to inform our youths and celebrities about the need to move closer to God.

First thing first, what are Prophecies?

Prophecies are divine instructions on what is going to happen in the future. It is like speaking the mind of God. Make no mistake, there are men that can tell you what is going to happen to you in future, these men can see beyond human reasoning, they see what you and i can't see, they are God's oracle, they speak the mind of God, we call them Prophet.

Who is a Prophet? A Prophet is the voice of God to man, to warn, to rebuke and to correct. A true Prophet of God predicts the future. They receive dreams, visions, revelations from God. My people, the day you see a Prophet of God coming to deliver a message from God to you is a wonderful day in your life. This is why it is necessary to work on these Prophecies so that it can be well with us.

The first man of God or the Prophet of God is Apostle Johnson Suleiman, the founder and senior Pastor of Omega Fire Minstries Worldwide. He gave more than 20 Prophecies for the year 2013 but those prophecies that are so direct to the celebrities:
i quote

Prophecy number 5;" Nollywood will keep loosing people unless prayers are made and repentance, many have fetish and there is high rate of immorality. I see 3 major stars dying this year unless prayers are made"

Prophecy number 17; " A yoruba movie actor to die surprisingly"

Prophecy number 33;" Nigeria music entertainer Tuface idibia will face blackmail and scandal"

You can check the remaining Prophecies from this source,

http://thegistarena.com/2013-prophecies-from-apostle-johnson-suleiman

The second Prophet of God is Dr Adetunji Adeonigbagbe, founder, Celica church of Christ Worldwide,km 7,new Ife Road, Ibadan.

I quote,

" Prophecies are not meant to scare people but it is geared towards reformation. Prophecies reformed King David even Ahab the worst King in the Bible at a particular occassion. So Prophecies should not be viewed as negative provided solution are also provided.

Prophecy number 6; " Let us pray against the deaths of prominent Nigerians which may be greater than that of 2012"

Prophecy number 10; " Do not eat food or drink anything whose source is unknown to you. This is one of the three mediums which the kingdom of Satan want to use to cause havoc.
Men, do not have intimate(s.ex) relation with strange women. This may lead to strange illnesses which may defy medical solution."

Prophecy number 13; "Let us pray against death of youths in the country"

The third Prophet of God is My Pastor, Dr. D.K Olukoya, the General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, MFM worldwide, 13, Olasimbo Street, Onike-Iwaya, Yaba.

I quote,

" Plenty of Prayers are needed. This is a year of Fragile Ballon. This is a year to be approached with a very great caution.
Volatile, short temper.
If you toil with sins the result will be disastrous"

Prophecies number 14; " Years when prayers are needed in the music and theatre minstry to avert the rage of waste and death because of the many covenants they knowningly and unknowningly enter into"

For more details of Dr.D.K Olukoya's Prophecies for 2013 check this thread,

www.nairaland.com/1148136/prophetic-outlook-2013-dr-olukoya

Finally, i do not wish that any celebrities should die again, but i have taken an important step to help them reconsider their ways, fame is temporary, Popularity is an accident but good character is still the most enduring virtue. A good name is better to be chosen than silver and gold.

Use your God given talent to serve God, do not Populate the Kingdom of hell with your God given talent. You can still be rich and famous if you serve God diligently, infact, you will have peace of mind when you dedicate your talent for the expansion of the Kingdom of God.
Think and re-think, then make a Godly decision to amend your ways before the Lord because tomorrow does not belong to you.
I do not want to mourn over any celebrity again.

God bless you.

God2man.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Deadly Prophecies By 3 Men Of God For Celebrities by kingron: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
na wa oo

(1) (Reply)

If Not For God, I May Have Ended Up On Streets Like Prostitutes - Mercy Johnson / Toke Makinwa's Pre Birthday Photoshoot / Is This Really Korede Bello?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.