Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Is Nigeria Truly The Giant Of Africa? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is Nigeria Truly The Giant Of Africa? (1226 Views)

Jewels Of Africa / A poem for Nigeria at 52: The Giant Is Asleep / Giant Of A Cementry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Truly The Giant Of Africa? by Nwoka(m): 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
Good Day everyone,I am nothing but bothered when I see the level of xenophibic traits exhibited by these african countries towards Nigeria(ns). During the afcon2013,I tried to figure out countries that liked Nigeria,guess what,none!! I mean why?? Are they jealous that despite our problems we're still ahead of them?? A south-african bragged to me,and I asked her if Rick Ross,Chris Brown,or any top singer had been to their country,she deleted and blocked me,sad!! I know our economy is messed up,our roads are bad,our schools are terrible,but we're still balling(as my youths would say)!!My simple message to the rest of africa(especially Ghana)is "if you beef us,u go jus die of heart attack"!! Thank you for your time
Yours Sincerely,
@EvilMaximus smiley

(1) (Reply)

To Find Your Data / Announcement Of Penastory Love Contest 2016 Winners / How To Become A Professional Ghost Writer (free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.