Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Fed On Eba For 2wks – Kidnapped Edo Lawmaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fed On Eba For 2wks – Kidnapped Edo Lawmaker (581 Views)

Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay / Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) / Edo Lawmaker Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fed On Eba For 2wks – Kidnapped Edo Lawmaker by Toyboyz: 8:49am On Feb 17, 2013
After spending thirteen days with kidnappers, themember representing Esan Central in Edo State House of Assembly, Mr Victor Edoror, Saturday, regained his freedom. The lawmaker was abducted on 3 February, 2013 by armed men suspected to be kidnappers, after he attended a meeting at hisconstituency in Edo Central.
It was learnt that the suspected kidnappers requestto the family to pay ransom in dollars delayed his release. Edoror, who thanked God for his life, told journalists in Benin City that his abductors abandoned him at a village close to Abraka in Delta State, disclosing that he fed on eba without meat during his captivity. The lawmaker narrated: "I went to my constituency. As I was coming to Benin that Sunday, I was abducted by the kidnappers.
The abductors came in a Jeep and a car and took me and my driver. I was blindedfolded immediately. I don't know whereI was taken to . I was driven intheir own car while my driver was taken in my own car."They tied me with rope until today which is about 14 days I was blind folded. At the time they were taking me, they were about eight, fully armed. Ihad a licensed double barrel gun with me but what could I dowith it in that kind of situation?", he said.
He added: "I was humiliated, beaten, and kept in a cubicle. They said they had been monitoring me; they trailed me all the way from Irrua. They said they were sent to kill me but, because of what they sawin me, they decided to spare my life. "I fed once a day on miserable 'eba'. But all the same I needed to eat to stay alive. Initially they demanded N90 million, but they knew there was no way I could provide that money.
I pleaded with them and it got to a point where I was ready to die because my family is very poor and could not raise such money. "The money they demanded, all my family, put together, could not spend that money to feed in their entire lives. I think they (kidnappers)were tired and they just left me go. I was dropped around Abraka in Delta State.
I didn't know the place. I had tobeg a good Samaritan that took me to Abraka town where I chartered a taxi that droppedme at the legislative quarters."
http://m.naij.com/news/24220.html
Re: I Fed On Eba For 2wks – Kidnapped Edo Lawmaker by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2013
He should thank God...that same Eba....some people cannot eat in the comfort of their home, besides majority of Nigerians can afford only Eba.
Re: I Fed On Eba For 2wks – Kidnapped Edo Lawmaker by accused(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2013
count ur self lucky dat u even see eba to eat nd dat u re still alive to tell ur story.is gud u hav a taste of wat its lik out dere.hope u hav learnt u lession legislotter
Re: I Fed On Eba For 2wks – Kidnapped Edo Lawmaker by Toyboyz: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2013
accused: count ur self lucky dat u even see eba to eat nd dat u re still alive to tell ur story.is gud u hav a taste of wat its lik out dere.hope u hav learnt u lession legislotter
sure he must have learnt his lessons,he shuld always remember the masses.
Re: I Fed On Eba For 2wks – Kidnapped Edo Lawmaker by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2013
What was he expecting? .......Deviled eggs with toast for breakfast and chicken a'la carte for dinner?
Re: I Fed On Eba For 2wks – Kidnapped Edo Lawmaker by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2013
hmmmm
Re: I Fed On Eba For 2wks – Kidnapped Edo Lawmaker by Toyboyz: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:
What was he expecting? .......Deviled eggs with toast for breakfast and chicken a'la carte for dinner?
buhahahahahahahahaha,he wants them to take him to a chinese restaurant.
lol.
Re: I Fed On Eba For 2wks – Kidnapped Edo Lawmaker by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

Which one be deviled eggs again? Oyibo people and their funny food.

@OP, that your source get as e be. I can't take this story serious because of the source.
Re: I Fed On Eba For 2wks – Kidnapped Edo Lawmaker by Toyboyz: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2013
fellis:

Which one be deviled eggs again? Oyibo people and their funny food.

@OP, that your source get as e be. I can't take this story serious because of the source.
what happened 2 d source?do u want to tell me dat u don't knw naij.com or are u insinuating dat i forged the source.
Re: I Fed On Eba For 2wks – Kidnapped Edo Lawmaker by akorlade(m): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2013
You are lucky you got a balance diet, what would have being your complain if na pure water and roasted corn you get?

1 Like

Re: I Fed On Eba For 2wks – Kidnapped Edo Lawmaker by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2013
Toyboyz: what happened 2 d source?do u want to tell me dat u don't knw naij.com or are u insinuating dat i forged the source.

Calm down. I didn't say anything about you forging the source.
I just don't take news from sources like that serious.
Re: I Fed On Eba For 2wks – Kidnapped Edo Lawmaker by cassyrooy(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
Eba don't kill, so those livin on it are not dead, so maybe you help me tell the MOD to close this thread......

(1) (Reply)

Sam Umukoro Interviews Reuben Abati / NPF Spends N2 Billion In Games, Yet Their College Is In Shamble. Advice Police / Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.