Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

My Girl Lover Of A Year Plus.she Is A Month Preg. For Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Lover Of A Year Plus.she Is A Month Preg. For Her Ex (883 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Lover Of A Year Plus.she Is A Month Preg. For Her Ex by alliswell2(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2013
my girl call me that she's leaving camp to home yesterday.that she will check on me on her way home.she came,and told me she has taken in for her ex lover.complaining that i left her without calling her for almost a month.telling me she wants to terminate the baby.
i ask i why she told me she doesn't love her ex.that she did not know what came over her and their had s*x.saying am the one she love.
okay let me cut the long story short.i simple advice her to tell the guy her status.before terminating the babt.she told me she wont tell him,that if she di the guy will tell her to leave the baby.
i told her am not a party to all this.she said is going to terminate it tomorrrow which is on Monday.
what should i do.the ex does kn abt this and i dont kn him or have his no.
though i forgiving her for the cheating.but she coming back to me.and i want to settle down with 2 year time from now if i find the right wifey.
plz people advice me on what to do?
Re: My Girl Lover Of A Year Plus.she Is A Month Preg. For Her Ex by Caracta(f): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2013
One month and she is already aware? Hmmm. We learn everyday.

I'm surprised you are still considering taking your girl back after getting pregnant for an ex-lover. Sounds döggÿ and goatie to me. Anyway, love covers multitude of sin (abi?). Leave her for two months and she would have slept with all your brothers and cousins. Aint you sweet? So forgiving and romantic cheesy

Be smart. Enough said!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Lover Of A Year Plus.she Is A Month Preg. For Her Ex by starlightRR(m): 11:29am On Feb 17, 2013
ALL IS WELL grin
Re: My Girl Lover Of A Year Plus.she Is A Month Preg. For Her Ex by Exponental(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
Dont pretend, all is not well with u....... U are sick, that's why u can ask 4 help on a matter that has judged itself.
Re: My Girl Lover Of A Year Plus.she Is A Month Preg. For Her Ex by Sicozone(m): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
All this ur grammar na me no understand o.....wen u wan improve ur vocab now.....*no offense
Re: My Girl Lover Of A Year Plus.she Is A Month Preg. For Her Ex by luvmijeje(f): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ha!
Re: My Girl Lover Of A Year Plus.she Is A Month Preg. For Her Ex by omega25red(m): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
Sicozone: All this ur grammar na me no understand o.....wen u wan improve ur vocab now.....*no offense
abi o he is in camp and his grammar is this bad.

Poster how are you able to forgive her after cheating and getting knocked up? I would like to know how your mind rationalized it to allow for forgiveness. I am genuinely interested so please respond
Re: My Girl Lover Of A Year Plus.she Is A Month Preg. For Her Ex by Popowaa: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
Runaway from her,she ll repeat it
Re: My Girl Lover Of A Year Plus.she Is A Month Preg. For Her Ex by alliswell2(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
Popowaa: Runaway from her,she ll repeat it
Thanks i told her same thing.that she will repeat it.shesaid no
Popowaa: Runaway from her,she ll repeat it

(1) (Reply)

Can You Abstain From Sexual Intercourse With Your Lover Till After Marriage? / The Smell That Attracts Women Most / Why I Am Still Single!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.