Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Wizkid Isn't Featured On Banky W’s New Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Isn't Featured On Banky W’s New Album (713 Views)

D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts / Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video) / Behind The Scenes At Banky W's New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Isn't Featured On Banky W’s New Album by nlofficial(m): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
Wizzy has continued to make music under the name of ‘Starboy Ent’ instead of Empire Mates Entertainment. Early this week, Banky W gave a sneak preview of the official tracklist for his fourth solo album ‘R&BW’ and surprisingly, every other artiste on EME was featured but Wizzy’s name was conspicuously missing. And to signify his intention of a new life post EME, Wizzy, who has been in the UK for some weeks now, released a video titled ‘The Matter’ – a joint effort with Maleek Berry and the viral video opens with Wizzy’s purported new label ‘Starboy Ent’ thereby heightening speculations that he has left EME for good. There is no smoke without fire, since Bank W said they are having ‘talks’, lets just fold our hands and watch!

Recently I read where he said Wizkid was still signed to EME, that the only controversy in the record label was about reviewing the contract signed with Wizkid.

Banky W is now being the kid. I like both Wizkid and Banky W, but Banky W is taking this too far. Obviously, Bank W will still be relevant in the music industry and so Wizkid. Excluding Wizkid from his album is what I don't understand, If Skales could be featured in it, then Wizkid should have made at least 2-3 tracks in the album. Now I'm beginning to think he wants his downfall.
Re: Wizkid Isn't Featured On Banky W’s New Album by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
It still remains his decision

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal – Kilaju [prod. Maleek Berry] / MUSIC: Iyanya FT Skales - In My Room (DOWNLOAD) / Download New Single From VALOSKI Titled IYAWOMI ATATA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.