Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) (18908 Views)

Make Money/ Earn Extra Cash, Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss. / Perfume Making As A Work From Home Business. / Pay $250 Monthly Internet Subscription For 10-12 Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by daroseconcepts: 2:56pm On May 07, 2013
Is any body following what is happening in this business? My earned points have been deleted. I fear this may be a whole new dimension of a PONZI scheme. I just hope I have not been decieved. angryIs any body following what is happening in this business? My earned points have been deleted. I fear this may be a whole new dimension of a PONZI scheme. I just hope I have not been decieved.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by daroseconcepts: 3:57pm On May 07, 2013
Babybird82 where are you? Somebody should start saying something.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by daroseconcepts: 4:10pm On May 07, 2013
Well, I smelt a rat when this website upgrade and maintenance thing came up. I will watch and see. Lets keep ourselves updated with all necessary info. I called my upline who told me to call him back. Maybe he's just trying to come up with an excuse, or he is simply in shock. Goodluck everyone. At least all i will lose is 80k. I pity people with millions in it.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by tosin2013: 4:18pm On May 07, 2013
something fishy is going on shocked and there better be an explanation to all these events! babybird, harddon, cutekate, etc where u guys?! obviously something is very wrong somewhere!

i hope this was not a huge ....., because even if there was going to be changes we wld av been informed beforehand. am waiting patinetly for explanations!!!
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Quaala(f): 4:25pm On May 07, 2013
Relax guys its just an upgrade. All shud b well real soon. Calm dwn. Its errwhere. Lol see as money dey panic pple o

1 Like

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by daroseconcepts: 4:27pm On May 07, 2013
Check their latest comment on their websit. The whole briefcase thing has been changed to shares. All my earned points [TTT]have dissappeared
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by CuteKate(f): 4:36pm On May 07, 2013
tosin2013: something fishy is going on shocked and there better be an explanation to all these events! babybird, harddon, cutekate, etc where u guys?! obviously something is very wrong somewhere!

i hope this was not a huge ....., because even if there was going to be changes we wld av been informed beforehand. am waiting patinetly for explanations!!!

I am here tosin2013. I just sent an update to my team members...what I would say at this point is just be patient and see how this unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by HARDDON: 5:06pm On May 07, 2013
Quaala: Relax guys its just an upgrade. All shud b well real soon. Calm dwn. Its errwhere. Lol see as money dey panic pple o

there is nothing to fear people.

after the upgrade, it would all be new and more money to be made.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by daroseconcepts: 5:10pm On May 07, 2013
Harddon, you are here too to dowse the fire. Guy, I really wish I had your mien. Well just as you said in the other thread, lets wait and see
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Ptars: 7:22pm On May 07, 2013
pls any news before we that r planning to go into it make a huge mistake. somebody pls say something. thank u
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by daroseconcepts: 9:13pm On May 07, 2013
Ptar, u will hold on oooo. Make we know the wey dey ground so.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 11:21pm On May 07, 2013
Sorry guys, i am out of the country at the moment. As per the site, waiting for a feedback from our team leader. Lets all just calm down please.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Netra: 1:35pm On May 09, 2013
I heard the maintenance will be over and everything back to normal on Friday. Did anyone get this info? But then, 10th is another bank holiday so we might be looking at Monday.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2013
What maintainance are you guys still talking bout? Does the current site look like any maintainance work is still going on? Also what is everything going back to normal mean? Reverse the stocks and bring back the markers? Whats even the source of your hear say?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2013
LBM IS REAL. READ THIS

The Company:

Mar partner was founded and is located in the city of Kaluga, Russia the Company has successfully engaged in market research for companies and manufacturers for over 20 years. The aim is to identify consumer demand and promote consumer goods. The Project has the following clients: SAMSUNG, MTS, PHILIPS, NOKIA, and HONDA.

In international practice, leading companies allocate an average of 40% of their revenue to advertising questionnaires (markers). Since the marker advertising already has a target audience, the Advertiser is therefore has a prior knowledge of the number of people viewing the ad, so its outcome is much higher than advertising in the media, on radio, TV and outdoor advertising.

November 22, 2010 saw the company moving their activities to the internet. That is over 2 years of being online. In 2011, TVM which is an investment company with over 8years on the world market in investments merged with Mar Partners Company to form the TVM Corporation.

It is officially registered with the CAC in Nigeria November 2012
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by daroseconcepts: 9:54am On May 10, 2013
How does this address the issue at hand? Everybody is quiet, or has the dreaded reality dawned on us now?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2013
Well what do you expect daro? Everything is online.when the party on the other end refuse to fulfill its part of an arrangement what can you do?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ebankole: 12:20pm On May 10, 2013
an interested but whatever happen next will determine whether i would.......
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by daroseconcepts: 4:42pm On May 11, 2013
grin
babybird82: Sorry guys, i am out of the country at the moment. As per the site, waiting for a feedback from our team leader. Lets all just calm down please.

This one wey babybird dey out of the country so...her downlines go don dey run round town. Babybird try comment na... grin
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by tosin2013: 4:49pm On May 11, 2013
PLEASE someone shd tell babybird dat d silence on this thread especially from her in not encouraging at all considering d recent happenings on LBM. u expect more communication from her as regards info about all d happenings!
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Quaala(f): 6:23pm On May 11, 2013
CuteKate: See this https://www.nairaland.com/1262976/save-5-join-team-get#15660290
cute kate r u seriously recruiting in dis crucial time? Lol
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by CuteKate(f): 2:49pm On May 12, 2013
Quaala: cute kate r u seriously recruiting in dis crucial time? Lol
Very funny...how?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 11:57am On May 13, 2013
I am back ooooo. Sorry for the long silence.
I have been informed there will be a meeting tomorrow. Still keeping our fingers crossed.
Have a fulfilled week ahead.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by swizzle(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2013
Hmm...nawa o! make we dey wait na. I didnt register under anyone here (my contact is outside nairaland) she has been quiet for over a week now. I have not even been paid for once and the whole thing cost me 270k!!! shocked. This is my first time trying all these online business but it was my friend that sweet talked me into it now she seems not to even know what is goin on undecided
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 3:41pm On May 13, 2013
Wellcome back babybird,you were sorely missed.
@ swizzle: you are certainly not alone as you will find kindred spirits among this thread,united in hope.as we await good tidings.

1 Like

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 4:34pm On May 13, 2013
Plus largent: Wellcome back babybird,you were sorely missed.
@ swizzle: you are certainly not alone as you will find kindred spirits among this thread,united in hope.as we await good tidings.

Thanks bro.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by swizzle(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2013
Wellcome back babybird,you were sorely missed.

Make we dey wait bro...I don take am say the moni don go so anytin wey hapn I no go feel as bad (or worse) as I am now
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by solbash11(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2013
The latest happenings with LBM didn't came as a surprise to me, Well I found another international advert promotional company i'm taking Surveys from and their earnings is far more profitable than this Project LBM. I went for this other company after comparing it with LBM and the difference is very clear!

Starting with purchasing their Basic package plan for just $350 qualifies you to start taking Surveys immediately, earning you $10 daily Mon-Sat except Sundays (that makes it $10 X 27days = $270 monthly).

No other registration fee required before you can begin taking your daily Surveys available; Why do I have to pay extra $200 before I can become a partner and still buy my desired no of markers which earns me $0.6 each?
You can view my blog recent posts from my blog signature below to get FREE details about program.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by daroseconcepts: 5:20pm On May 14, 2013
My friend, just go and open another thread for your 'online business'. You are just being insensitive to the fact that people lost a lot of money from this business; Now you are trying to promote another one . Please kindly make yourself scarce on this thread.. For all I care yours could be a better well packaged ponzi scheme.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by tosin2013: 7:24pm On May 14, 2013
[quote author=daroseconcepts]My friend, just go and open another thread for your 'online business'. You are just being insensitive to the fact that people lost a lot of money from this business; Now you are trying to promote another one . Please kindly make yourself scarce on this thread.. For all I care yours could be a better well packaged ponzi scheme. [/quote

well said bro. A BETTER PACKAGED PONZI SCHEME. angry
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 7:32pm On May 14, 2013
A call was put through to our Russian upline few minutes ago. This is a summary of the call sent by who made the call.

Her name is Pragana: she says we should not chew Rehoboth, that she is under immense pressure bc the Nigerian market is huge. She confirmed that the server crashed and said that as much as that should be have been resolved quickly, the number of pple involved is high, hence the difficulty. She says they managed to move everyone to 3stars seamlessly and they are now working hard to fix all the issues. On the issue of markers: the normal markers we paid for WILL be loaded. The markers that are to be removed are the diamond, platinum and 3D. A consideration will be given to people who have been paying for the platinum markers. On shares: a shares update will be uploaded as soon as the site is restored and we will know how trade what we want when we want. Salaries for April will be pd. I asked what will happen since we are not earning for May and she said once she has the information, she will send me an update. She said we should not be negative and I told her that it is difficult bc we have all spent good money. She says she will keep in touch with me via email. I will shamelessly be in her face and protect all our interests.

Will always give updates whenever its available.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily / Generator movement From One Point To Another In Lagos / Buy USA Used Laptops At Cheap Prices Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.