Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here - Educational Services (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here (102092 Views)

2013/2014 Admissions Into Affordable Universities In Ghana Is ON / Studies In Affordable Universities Abroad / Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by jendy36(m): 7:52am On Jul 15, 2016
bigfat:
[size=18pt]wishing You Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri[/size] from here ..

Master Geoscience - TU Bergakademie Freiberg - Freiberg, Germany - Oct 2016 - € 0 -Full programme (International ) - 2 Years - On campus -English

M.Sc. Coastal Geosciences and Engineering - University of Kiel - Kiel, Germany - Oct 2016 - € 0 per year (EEA ) - 1 Year, 6 months - On campus - English

M.Sc. Geophysics - Ludwig-Maximilians-University (LMU) Munich - Munich, Germany - Mar 2017 - € 0 per year (International ) -2 Years

Hi! Any cheap school in Canada for computer science BSc for international students? If not Canada, any other English speaking European Country where the school fees is cheep for non EU members., if possible, a school In Spain or UK.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by lambvard: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2016
Pls is there any low tuition fee university that offer HND to btech or bsc in computer science Europe
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by lambvard: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2016
Pls is there any low tuition fee university that offer HND to btech or bsc in computer science in Europe
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by spifyswift: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
please is there an iceland embassy in africa where i can get iceland study visa@bigfat
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by xkunzo(m): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
not sure about the iceland embassy in africa , but in Nigeria is Norway embassy handle the visa application , you can check norway embassy site in nigeria for more details
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by ShylockConsults: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2016
It is our Pleasure to inform you that Prof. Dr. Mustafa Tümer, Prof. Dr. Hasan Demirel, Farouk Ada Madaka and Salim Hamza Ringim from one of our Partnering University, Eastern Mediterranean University will be giving a Seminar in Nigeria. Students will be enlighten more about the University, Scholarship options available, Students life at EMU, and also an Interactive session with our Oversea Partners.
You are Invited to attain and we advise you come along with your Credentials.

PASSWORD: SHYLOCK CONSULTS LIMITED.

The seminars will take place as follows: 3rd of August at price Hotel Kano by 3:00pm, 4th of August at Pyramid Hotel Kaduna by 3:00pm, 6th of August at Rockview Hotel Abuja, 8th of August at Protea Hotel Ikeja Lagos 3:00pm and on the 9th of August at Premier Hotel Ibadan, 3.00pm.
Should you Apply during the Seminar or intend to Apply after the Seminar, do Contact Us and we will grading assist you with Visa and other Stuff.

YOUR EDUCATIONAL CAREER IS OUR UTMOST CONCERN.

For more Info,
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shylockconsults

Kindly "Share", Someone may need these.

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by lambvard: 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Good day! Pls I want to confirm if truly some universities in Europe do offer direct Msc admission to HND graduate. Computer science to be precise!
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by ShylockConsults: 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
These is inform All our Students who have Conditional Offer and have not yet Paid their Tuition fee(Deposit) that they need to do that as soon as Possible and send us the Evidence of Payment to enable us get their Unconditional Acceptance Letters and begin Processing their Visas to Avoid last minute rush.

Those who have not yet put in their Applications for September, 2016 intake and till wish to do so can Contact us to put in their Applications.

Your Educational Career is Our Utmost Concern.

Sign: Management.
Shylock Consults Limited.

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by gowaga68: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
MENDEL UNIVERSITY BRNO, CZECH REPUBLIC IS HEREBY INVITING INTERESTED CANDIDATES TO APPLY FOR SUMMER ADMISSION INTO DEGREE, MSC AND PHD PROGRAMME, FEBRUARY 2017.
Call : Mr. Dennis Nchor +420776728847, Miss SARKA BRAUNEROVÁ, INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICE FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS +420545132799, Mr. Aliyu Musa +2348034084758 or
VISIT THE SCHOOL WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS :
www.mendelu.cz/ en/
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Benwems(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
I sent this scammer 50 dollars via bitcoins. He said he didn't see my money and he blocked me on whatsapp. Everybody, take note that he is a scam, along with his fake reviews here. This is a prove of my payment of 51 dollar via the bitcoin network.

http://blockchain.info/address/18A92Msakjzv1W8CWYN8LqBByokHEVkavS

I sent the last 51 dollar. He is scam and a thief. General public beware.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by JBKanada: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
University Foundation Programme & Cambridge A'Levels

Our firm FACE ACADEMIA Advance Preparatory Centre is offering SS2 & SS3 students a chance to enter into Level 200 in any school of their choice through the Cambridge Advanced Levels (A'Levels) exam with a 100K scholarship. We also prepare you for the University Foundation Programme (UFP) which qualifies you for Level 100 with a 50K scholarship. Our professional tutors with over 40years combined experience will train you firsthand to deal with any of the aforementioned exams in one attempt. All you need is your WAEC/NECO/IGCSE credits or in view (awaiting results). No JAMB is required. The result you get can take you into any Federal, State and Private university in Nigeria, UK, USA, Australia, Canada etc. And guess what, it last for a lifetime - it doesn't expire. We have an outstanding 8 years track record of training over 1500 students who have found placements in colleges and universities in Cyprus, Romania, Hungary, Italy, France, Dubai, Canada, the USA and the UK including the likes of Howard University, Uni of Massachusetts, Uni of Buckingham, Uni of Manchester as well as Nigerian universities like Covenant, Unilag, Uniben, Unilorin, UniIbadan, Babcock etc. Scholarship is available to those applicants who pass our "general questions" entry exams coming up in October. We presently offer a 50% and 20% discounts on A'Levels & UFP tuition respectively of what other "top firms" in this Island offers. If you are interested and consider this a lifetime opportunity please peruse the attached cover photo for more benefits and send an email to the email on the cover photo indicating the following:
* Full name
* WAEC/NECO/IGCSE credits (please list subject and grades)
* Course you want to study
* What platform you heard about us E.g. OLX
* Phone Number + WhatsApp number if available
* Parents Phone Number
* Email address

Date of entry exams will be communicated to you via your phone number(s) and/or email addresses.

NOTE: Lectures commences October 15, 2016

For further enquiries we invite you to visit any of our offices at Ajah or Sangotedo (Our Lekki office will be opened soon), or call any of the numbers on the cover photo.

...success and results

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2017
Benwems:
I sent this scammer 50 dollars via bitcoins. He said he didn't see my money and he blocked me on whatsapp. Everybody, take note that he is a scam, along with his fake reviews here. This is a prove of my payment of 51 dollar via the bitcoin network.

http://blockchain.info/address/18A92Msakjzv1W8CWYN8LqBByokHEVkavS

I sent the last 51 dollar. He is scam and a thief. General public beware.

I HAVE SENT YOU A LIST OF MORE THAN 10 CHEAP UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE BUT YOU WERE NEVER SATISFIED ,ALL YOU COULD IS TO SEND ABUSIVE AND SWEAR WORDS AND CURSES TO MY WHATSAPP!!!!! IF YOU CAN GET ANY CHEAP SCHOOLS IN EUROPE HAVING TUTION FEES FROM $500 FROM ANYWHERE ELSE,YOU CAN MESSAGE ME ,I JUST SEE YOU ARE HERE TO MAKE TROUBLE ,THAT WONT STOP ME FROM LISTING AND GIVING OUT CHEAP UNIVERSITIES TO PEOPLE WHO WANT AND APPRECIATE THEM ( THANK YOU !!!)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2017
lambvard:
Pls is there any low tuition fee university that offer HND to btech or bsc in computer science in Europe

Networking Techonologies- B.Eng.-Dublin Institute Of Technology-Dublin, Ireland- Sep 2017 - USD 259 / year - 3 Years - English

Communication and Information Engineering - B.Sc.-Rhein-Waal University of Applied Sciences-Kleve, Germany- Sep 2017 - USD 562 / year -tuition fee per year. - 3 Years, 6 months - English

Electrical Engineering, B.Sc.New Jersey Institute of Technology-Newark, New Jersey, United States- Mar 2017 - USD 500 / year - English
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Benwems(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
bigfat:

I HAVE SENT YOU A LIST OF MORE THAN 10 CHEAP UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE BUT YOU WERE NEVER SATISFIED ,ALL YOU COULD IS TO SEND ABUSIVE AND SWEAR WORDS AND CURSES TO MY WHATSAPP!!!!! IF YOU CAN GET ANY CHEAP SCHOOLS IN EUROPE HAVING TUTION FEES FROM $500 FROM ANYWHERE ELSE,YOU CAN MESSAGE ME ,I JUST SEE YOU ARE HERE TO MAKE TROUBLE ,THAT WONT STOP ME FROM LISTING AND GIVING OUT CHEAP UNIVERSITIES TO PEOPLE WHO WANT AND APPRECIATE THEM ( THANK YOU !!!)

its a lie. This guy is a huge thief and scammer. He blocked me immediately after payment. All his reviews are fake. Deal with him and get 100% scammed.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by blossomland: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
@Bigfat. BSc in Nursing in Europe.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by xkunzo(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2017
Full Scholarship for International Students at University of Bridgeport in USA, 2017

University of Bridgeport, United States of America

http://www.bridgeport.edu/finaid/international-students/undergraduate-scholarships-for-international-students/global-leaders-of-tomorrow-full-scholarship/application/

Application Deadline: Deadline for submission of required documents is April 1, 2017. kindly apply on time... you can
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by xkunzo(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Full Scholarships for Undergrad Studies at Lingnan University in Hong Kong, 2017

http://www.ln.edu.hk/admissions/ug/overseas/background.php

Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 30, 2017.

kindly apply on time...
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Emzola: 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hey guys! Are you on a budget and would like to study abroad? I can help you save cost and achieve your dream. I am running a course where I teach Nigerians how to study abroad without using agents, thereby helping them save cost as much as $1,000 agent processing fee. If you enrol, you will learn the proven step-by-step method I use to find a study abroad programme and process admission in a matter of weeks, and you will be able to do the same for yourself. You will not find my methods in any study abroad e-book! Click on the link below to learn more!
https://studyabroadgeek.com/study-abroad-no-agent/
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by jimmy212(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
2017/2018 Admission!!! enroll in a degree course... study the following course: nursing, pharmacy, information technology, accounting, business administration and engineering courses in the 2nd best IT and medical country in the whole world.... INDIA. with affordable school fees for admission contact whatsap: +917349049514
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
CHEAP UNIVERSITIES IN NURSING !!!!

Child Nursing, B.Sc.-Canterbury Christ Church University-Canterbury, England, United Kingdom -EUR 0 / year - 3 Years - English

Health Care and Nursing, B.Sc.-FH Campus Wien-Vienna, Austria-EUR 726 / year - 3 Years - On campus - English

Nursing, B.Sc.-The University of Alabama at Birmingham-Birmingham, Alabama, United States-EUR 810 / year -- 4 Years - English
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Benwems:

its a lie. This guy is a huge thief and scammer. He blocked me immediately after payment. All his reviews are fake. Deal with him and get 100% scammed.

VERY FUNNY!!!!!
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Paulweasley: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Heloo bigfat...please can I have your number?? We need to talk please
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by deeperman: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2017
hi bigfat, can i get a low tuition fee institution in europe that will accept a graduate of pure and applied chemistry to have direct masters in human nutrition and dietetics. i have B.Tech(2.2) from Nigeria institution.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat: 7:36am On Sep 07, 2017
Paulweasley:
Heloo bigfat...please can I have your number?? We need to talk please

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2017
deeperman:
hi bigfat, can i get a low tuition fee institution in europe that will accept a graduate of pure and applied chemistry to have direct masters in human nutrition and dietetics. i have B.Tech(2.2) from Nigeria institution.

Nutrition and Exercise Sciences, M.Sc.-South Dakota State University-Brookings, South Dakota, United States- 391 EUR / -English

Sustainable Food Systems, M.Sc.-Ghent University-Gent, Belgium- 890 EUR / year 2 Year
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2017
Nutrition and Exercise Sciences, M.Sc.-South Dakota State University-Brookings, South Dakota, United States- 391 EUR / -English

Sustainable Food Systems, M.Sc.-Ghent University-Gent, Belgium- 890 EUR / year 2 Year
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by kesiena2014(m): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2017
@Bigfat your works are very nice..am new here and I will be most grateful if you can assist me with cheap schools in Spain.I intend to study any course in social science in masters ...please school portal will most appreciated .....Herr is my email:preciouskess2014@gmail.com. 08133351077. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by ShylockConsults: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
STUDY IN NORTH CYPRUS – 50% SCHOLARSHIP.

*Without IELTS/TOEFL | *100% Visa Success | *Work Allowed | 300+ Courses to choose from.
*Admission are open for Spring 2018 (February)
Deadline: 24th December.

For more Info and to Apply:
Instagram: shylockconsults
Kindly "Share", Someone may need these.

We also process to other Universities worldwide.
Agencies and Partners are Welcome to collaborate with us.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by denzly4real(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2018
Denzly Business Concept We are official representative of EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY CYPRUS, We help secure admission with automatic 50% scholarship also provide adequate visa support services, we ensure smooth process; All For Free. Why study at EMU?[i][/i]• Fully recognized and accredited by the Nigeria Ministry of Education • Full member of European University Association (EUA) and International Association of University • Internationally accredited Faculties such as ABET, EFFMD, AACSB, MIAK, TEDQUAL, ASIIN etc. l• Ranked top university in Cyprus and 437 amongst 5102 universities in Europe• Safe, Serene and multicultural environment • Students exchange possibilities in USA and Europe • English Medium • Low Tuition fees and cost of living • ND, NCE, HND, BSc. students can easily transfer their credits • Education in line with the American Credit System • Qualified faculty members at l international standards • On-campus education with a wide range of facilities • Excellent facilities for social, cultural and sports activities • Duration of program 3 – 4 year if the student take summer courses • 50% Automatic scholarship ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: 1. O'level Result (WAEC OR NECO). 2. Data Page of Your Travelling lPassport. 3. Transcripts of record if transferring or applying for postgraduate 4. Passport photo Just scan the required documents to us stating your program of interest to secure the admission TUITION COST APPLYING 50% SCHOLARSHIP Undergraduate: $3,300 - $4,700 Per year Pharmacy: $5,500 Per Year Medicine: $15,500 Per Year Postgraduate: $4,700 for Entire program STEPS. 1. Secure the admission 2. After the admission you’ll be required to pay the 1 year tuition, university account details on the admission letter. Upon payment you be issued confirmation letter and name sent to the embassy. 3. We will follow up to ensure your confirmation is issued timely and tell you when you name is sent to the embassy NB: We advise our clients to be sure of their finances not to bank on jobs in financing their study. There are 2 intakes a year: Feb/Mar and Sep/Oct. ADMISSION IS ON NOW!!! we also represent other universities on th Island, NO APPLICATION FEE!, for more information, Assistance and processing, Contact Details:Email- austinakoji@gmail.com Phone- +2348031130757 Name: Mr Austine OR you can Apply from the school's website www.emu.edu.tr

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by denzly4real(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
HURRY UP ADMISSION is still on for
2018/2019 session at EASTERN
MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY CYPRUS with 50% SCHOLARSHIP Available, NO
APPLICATION FEE, For more
informations and Assistance, contact:
Mr
Austin on +2348031130757, Email:
austinakoji@gmail.com OR you can
Apply Directly from the school's
website www.emu.edu.tr

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) / Project Topic And The Material For Nigerian Students / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.