Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer (12491 Views)

Living With Her Sister And Her Sister's Husband / Convicted Killer Caught Trying To Escape Prison In A Suitcase Carried By Lover / Convicted Killer Caught Trying To Escape Prison In A Suitcase Carried By Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer by MMM2(m): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
I don't know want 2 say cry
Re: Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
Another peter pan in the making #a man called God
Re: Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer by fuckluv(f): 12:49am On Feb 19, 2013
torres2: Another peter pan in the making #a man called God
Actually, that was what kept me awake till now. But Peter Pan(michael) was trying to expose and avenge his father's murder. This girl might be an accomplice in crime afterall.
Re: Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer by equily(m): 12:53am On Feb 19, 2013

[b][/b][center][/center][sup][/sup][/s][s]You don't need to be worried,,,,,,,,,,two things will occur (1)the man will kill her too OR(2)the woman will avenge her sister's death[s]You don't need to be worried,,,,,,,,,,two things will occur (1)the man will kill her too OR(2)the woman will avenge her sister's death[/s]You don't need to be worried,,,,,,,,,,two things will occur (1)the man will kill her too OR(2)the woman will avenge her sister's death
Re: Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer by Ejine(m): 1:04am On Feb 19, 2013
The guy reminds me of that scary-asss villain from "No Country For Old Men".
Re: Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer by tomzman: 3:01am On Feb 19, 2013
piero2u: This girl must be under some kinda spell
You have said it all.
Re: Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer by Flygerian1(m): 3:13am On Feb 19, 2013
Ucheosefoh: This story have been on frontpage b4 na
The mods ran out of thread.
Re: Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer by farem: 6:00am On Feb 19, 2013
She is preparing to join her twin sister. No better explanation.
Re: Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer by ChyV(f): 6:29am On Feb 19, 2013
piero2u: or is this her own way of grieving. I believe she married him to get access to him so that she can get her revenge. what do you think??

i think u are very correct. U know women n their way.
Re: Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer by omodapson(m): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2013
Love is indeed blind, that, if it ever exists.
Re: Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer by Sweetapple007(f): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2013
I think the girl has a mission to complet.
Re: Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer by onitshaigbo(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
This woman will kill that b a s t a r d in his sleep. Oyibos are crazy.
Re: Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
Death awaits one of them.
Re: Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer by Attention(f): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2013
But the guy should be in jail serving life sentence without parole! how come he is still out marrying??
Re: Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer by Omolego: 1:20am On Apr 14, 2018
Twins twins, well reading it and judging from my perspective, Johannes was killed not by Diaz but by her twin sister.
One dated d man back to 5 years ago. While d other died during dating the diaz of a man.Now that's fishy.

As a twin, and a twinny intuition the killer is the alive twin.. Shikena

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Teach Babies To Sit? / How's Your Relationship With Your Parent / Girl molested Have A Plastic Pipe Inserted Into Her womanliness....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.