Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. (33079 Views)

Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. / When Star Lager Brought Mi, Zaaki Adzee To Thrill At Gboko Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by dafman10(m): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
Fear catch me ooo

Did i just hit frontpage? D godzz r wise!!!

17 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Caracta(f): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
lol...she no wan gree o. Very funny. I hope this is her first bottle grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by ifeegee(f): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
You wan try the babe? She dey maximize her day. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by bedford101(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
meeehhn no time o grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by adeara(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
She is used to it.When she get home she would drinking a cartoon of beer. She and her Husband must definitely be competing for the best beer drinker.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by gramci: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
Where's her husband? cry
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
D husband divorced her d next day as a result of ds act. She has since relocated to nairaland and is banning ppl at will after her binge.
She is..

14 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
wtf - from bottle straight cheesy cheesy cheesy

gangsta wife be that

see as she dey handle the bottle like an old friend

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by carmelion(f): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
whatever happened to drinking glass and straws ,raising a big bottle like that is unlady-like.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by lawman2013: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
utumunta: D husband divorced her d next day as a result of ds act. She has since relocated to nairaland and is banning ppl at will after her binge.
She is...
how sure are u?
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by hrmkz: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Correct wife material...
Na for that wedding we go sign divorce paper sharp sharp!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by gabinogem(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Thank God I've stopped drinking alcohol... But, hey! wait this lady seems seriously dedicated to bottle. It reminds me of my alcoholic days.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Ichiddy: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
Lol...first of all..,go down low
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by wills2: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
its not easy jare she just need to cool down the stress.
but i hope its not foto tricks

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by dgb4(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
na warri babe bi dis?

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
What is wrong with what she is doing abi u want make she drink lacasera.u want make she form like she be angel when she no be 1.abeg free her jorh

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by ifemiide: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
She is just trying to be herself, at least she is not pretending before marrige like other girls do nowadays. So if she is now breAking bottle on the husband head after marriage nobody will blamE her. But this is original ajepako.

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by zangiff(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
hmmm correct bride

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Vetsolo(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
So sick
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by momodub: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
my sister shine your shocked eye its your day

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Demainman1: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nice!
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Demainman1: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
Vetsolo: So sick

What is so sick about drinking beer on your wedding dey?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by tpapi: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
Na dis kind woman na him man wan carry put for house, if she provoke now,na to burst bottle for d man head
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
She could at least serve it into a cup . . . . Haba
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by lonelydora: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Bride: Bola, i'm thirsty, get me a bottle of water
Bola: there's no water again, the guests finished them
Bride: oya, get me anything liquid
Bola: the only liquid i saw is STAR BEER
Bride: Bring it and open it, after all, i was taking it before he married me....so i can still take it. mt alcoholic level is very low self.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by holuwarlay08(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
ebu chineke............wetin life wan turn to?
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by gluv01(f): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
carmelion: whatever happened to drinking glass and straws ,raising a big bottle like that is unlady-like.

grin
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Demainman1: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
You know whether na the husband do am reach half come give am to end am? cheesy

Again, this could just be for the camera/facebook jokes you know? grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Gistben: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ok na.....u go fear fear na
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Mamacita007(f): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
she looks very razz drinking beer lyk dat from dat big bottle. why cant she even use a glass cup?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together / Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding / Bridal Shoes And Purses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.