Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. (33071 Views)

Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. / When Star Lager Brought Mi, Zaaki Adzee To Thrill At Gboko Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
Waa sere , bride ! No dulling jare, wify material #20 yards ! Gbam
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by harlos: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
Getting ready for the night...
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by 299: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
tok2sob: Am sure she is igbo.................. Am sorry for the husband
Look very well...u sure say no be your mama?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by emmabest2000(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mamacita007: she looks very razz drinking beer lyk dat from dat big bottle. why cant she even use a glass cup?
are u encouraging other girls to drink with glass cup on their wedding day ?
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by ebumaks: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
nawaoo this bride self. so this is hw she will be competing wit her husband in drinking.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Niyisnoop(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
WHATZ D BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS?..............WASTE OF TIME POSTING.........

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Ivynwa(f): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
Where I live their ladies do plenty of that. Their beer bottles are smaller though and you will them standing by a bar or something drinking straight from the bottle like Mgbekes. The one I can't wrap my hand around is when they stand like that too and smoke like crazy and blowing out smoke like they don't care grin. I mean do your thing (drinking & smoking) if that is what you want but don't guzzle it straight from the bottle abrasively or don't stand around doing that like men like they can't sit down and do that. It is among such ladies, you here loud loud noise making like they don't give a damn----it just takes all the feminity away from them.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Ogbodavies(m): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
Na terry g bride?
just a question
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by juninho(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
U no see her b**bs. Dis one na real area girl.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by YorubaOmoge: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nothing wrong with it as long as she had a blast on her second best day.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by YorubaOmoge: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ivynwa: Where I live their ladies do plenty of that. Their beer bottles are smaller though and you will them standing by a bar or something drinking straight from the bottle like Mgbekes. The one I can't wrap my hand around is when they stand like that too and smoke like crazy and blowing out smoke like they don't care grin. I mean do your thing (drinking & smoking) if that is what you want but don't guzzle it straight from the bottle abrasively or don't stand around doing that like men like they can't sit down and do that. It is among such ladies, you here loud loud noise making like they don't give a damn----it just takes all the feminity away from them.

*puffs smoke @ Ivynwa*

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by tpia5: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
you people tend to focus on wedding day, eating large amounts of food, unusual or weird transportation, and p.ornographic poses.

did i leave anything out?
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
MRS. SHAYO
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by ChyV(f): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
oyb: wtf - from bottle straight cheesy cheesy cheesy

gangsta wife be that

see as she dey handle the bottle like an old friend

u are funny
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by princemaicheal: 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
Demain_man:

What is so sick about drinking beer on your wedding dey?
Everything is wrong with it.I will not be surprised if she breaks the guys head in the feature after an argument.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by 1manssquard(m): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
gramci: Where's her husband? cry

Check am inside ur back pocket cos na 4 dere I say am wen him wife finish 3bottles com enter 4. Na him mak am go hide inside ur pocket
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Demainman1: 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
princemaicheal:
Everything is wrong with it.I will not be surprised if she breaks the guys head in the feature after an argument.

That is if she does not know her limit. Maybe na half bottle be her limit who knows, Maybe na the hussy give am the drink to her calm her nerves as she maybe really really nervous. Maybe na virgin sef cheesy wey know what to expect that night and she is just drinking so as to numb the small pain grin Just MAYBE shocked
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by belloijumuralph(f): 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
No big deal in drinkin dat bt cutsy demands nt tkn it in a public lik ds it speaks a kinda bad of her
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by misslaw(f): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
Deir is notin wrg in drinking beer,she jst made it luk wrng...
she cud jst get a straw or glass cup
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by YorubaOmoge: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
belloijumuralph: No big deal in drinkin dat bt cutsy demands nt tkn it in a public lik ds it speaks a kinda bad of her

A woman cannot drink again abi. One of my fave person, Ngozi, can finish two bottles in 30 seconds.

She fit hold two bottles in her hands like a Texas cowboy o.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Dzany(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
[b][/b]she ought to have used a glass cup......aside that, it's no big deal! winkshe ought to have used a glass cup......aside that, it's no big deal!
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by olubat: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
she needs it probably preparing for the next assignment
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by lomzy1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
Shayo na superstar..
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by TwinTiger: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
She was just kicking up for dt night holy sex.Afterall honeymoon no be small thing,she fit be learner too.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by redsun(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
She could be a southern African. Just kidding. It is her day and she could do what she likes.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Valto(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
nawa oo she must av been dying for a drink...but should av delayed it till after reception...
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Usherseun(m): 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
ds one na shine shine baby.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by mosquitoNet(m): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
Chai!shockedshockedshocked For inside church? Na waaaaah for this xxxtians o! Without any respect for the man (jesus)they call god. Na soso party dem dey party for church, a times they even f*ck choir chicks chai! Pastor gaan no dey carry last. I tire ooo!!!!
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by simpletouch(m): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
She's a shy type; she need to help herself to face the big day.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by bennynaza(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
This babe go sabi suck d.i.c.k die lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Harphow(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
She dey prepare 4 nite jawe
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by bennynaza(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
bennynaza: This babe go sabi suck d.i.c.k die lipsrsealed

Who are all dese MODecai's modifying my msgs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together / Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding / Bridal Shoes And Purses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.