Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89014 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kclub83(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
Nairalanders, pls lets share it here. How do you think NIMC test will be like? What type and kind of questions do they used to set?

4 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by fkaz(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
Have they started sending iv for the test?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sussyangel: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
Yea.For those that apply 4 nimc 2012 recruitment.check nimc website,enter ur ARN number and surname to print ur exam slip if u ar shortlisted 4 test
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by eldoradoxx: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
I just got the msg inviting me for the test @ Ilorin Kwara State whereas I stay and applied and chose abj as my preferred test location. Am not going anywhere joor !!!

6 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Beesam: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
U better check the message u got vry well cos nimc is sending any message. We got ur invitation tru their recruitment portal
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Sammy2100: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
eldoradoxx: I just got the msg inviting me for the test @ Ilorin Kwara State whereas I stay and applied and chose abj as my preferred test location. Am not going anywhere joor !!!

Me i tire too o
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Beesam: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
eldoradoxx: I just got the msg inviting me for the test @ Ilorin Kwara State whereas I stay and applied and chose abj as my preferred test location. Am not going anywhere joor !!!
U better check the message u got vry well cos nimc is NOT sending any message. We got ur invitation tru their recruitment portal
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by asisweet: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
I just got an appointment with Inec and i receive an iv from Nimc 4 exams. Should i go the exam?. Need ur advice
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by 2goodbobo(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
I stay in Abuja but my Exam centre is Minna. I just think is a deliberate attempt to discourage people from taking the test. If not, why refer somebody to a different state entirely to go and write the test?

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by eldoradoxx: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
Beesam:
U better check the message u got vry well cos nimc is NOT sending any message. We got ur invitation tru their recruitment portal
They sent test message to me with a link on the aptitude test. I then logged on and saw the detail.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Pretty002: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mine is unilorin 24th, cbt centre. I can't remember the position I applied for. Does anyone have the publication?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by chyzoo4u(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
I thought this thread is meant for what to expect for the aptitude test.
Does it mean no one have an idea?
The bit I know is that its computer based test thus, its going to be objective.
The problem now is the area they will be coming from.
IDEAS PLEASE

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by drlizzy(f): 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
Why on earth should they refer people to States other than their preferred exam location?

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by shaqhead: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
jst got an invite frm em witout sayin where or wen i wl be takin d test..askin i com wt a valid I.D

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by stharry: 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
Wat r d likely questions to expect
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by shaqhead: 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
eldoradoxx: They sent test message to me with a link on the aptitude test. I then logged on and saw the detail.
pls does d link to d page u were sent contain general details including test centres for other candidates or ws it just tied to u only??
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by shaqhead: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
stharry: Wat r d likely questions to expect
Wish i knew??
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by terrigents(m): 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
i got a txt msg bt no venue n date.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by shaqhead: 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
terrigents: i got a txt msg bt no venue n date.
same too..thinking of putin a call tru to dia helpdesk in d morn..myb u shd do same and lets c wat coms out of it.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Akanbi1509(m): 12:15am On Feb 18, 2013
I got mssg, but no date and exam venue. Am tired
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Pizzanatty(m): 12:19am On Feb 18, 2013
Evry1 is complaining,figettn and d likes abt text bt no venue,4got wht u applied 4 etc...
Just visit d site www.nimcjobs.com...enter ur ARN and surname...all d details abt ur exam will show,den print ur exam slip..

Even if u hv nt recieve any text,just login and check

if d distance is far and u cant risk it,neglect it,bt if u can,just give it a shot,who knows if ds might just b urs.

Sns d test is cbt,its going 2 b objective and dere is going 2 speed test...bt no mata wht dey ar going 2 set,current affairs is a sure inclusion

if u hv any idea abt oder likely questn plssss dont hesitate 2 share...

Atleast i knw, some few ppl must b employed...wish all of us d best !

13 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by eldoradoxx: 7:33am On Feb 18, 2013
shaqhead:
pls does d link to d page u were sent contain general details including test centres for other candidates or ws it just tied to u only??
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by eldoradoxx: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2013
ATTENTION EVERYONE. Those of you complaining that you got a message without test details should note that in that test message is your ARN no and a link www.nimcjobs.com. Click on the link and use the ARN number and surname to access your exam details and print out.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by bigspif(m): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2013
Hi guys, choose abuja as my test center cos im based in Abuja but was thrown to Ilorin and writting on the 23rd, i guess as someone said its a strategy to reduce and discorage crowd. so who's going from Abuja lets plan up how we go? Dont know ilorin much but pass on my way to lagos. Hows their test like? Hola pls if interested
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kehnton(m): 8:38am On Feb 18, 2013
I will be having my test at the faculty of social sciences, university of lagos on the 26th.
Facebook.com/ks.yahu

Shalum!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by frontroll: 8:42am On Feb 18, 2013
Hi @2goodbobo am writing in minna too, on the 25th!!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by 2naiz: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
cant u guys dats had test last yr with NIMC tell us wat possible questions to b expecting? n pls for the guys dats got their exams centers in other cities from theirs, jst follow ur hrt n do wat it tell u n dnt try to discourage others not to give it a shot.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by SURYSuri(f): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
I forgot my ARN is there nothing I can do to retrieve it.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Ayd: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by spothot: 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
SURY Suri: I forgot my ARN is there nothing I can do to retrieve it.
just click on view/print slip. U'll be able to retrieve ur details
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by fkaz(m): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
sussyangel: Yea.For those that apply 4 nimc 2012 recruitment.check nimc website,enter ur ARN number and surname to print ur exam slip if u ar shortlisted 4 test

Thanks bro, ilorin
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by homebucks: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
hello everyone, I got same text but I called a friend who has contact with NIMS, he confirmed that it was a scam. the former staffers that were laid off hacked into the website and sent those invites.

Please you guys should do your own intelligence further.

"My source is very credible please"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.