Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

My Super Eagles Dream 11 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Super Eagles Dream 11 (1240 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Nigerian Coaches, My Super Ten. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Super Eagles Dream 11 by 12large1: 5:52am On Feb 18, 2013
After the disgraceful performance at 2010 world cup many was angry at the performance but I was one of the few here that was neither suprise or disapointed although the team wasn't that bad I wasn't optimistic about the future. Well keshi has started his rebuilding process I was kinda suprised we won the trophy I kinda expected them to get into the semi final but they won it.The inspiring thing is that this team is only 5 weeks old compare that to 1994 that was 5 years yet they won only 1anc looking at the cconfederation cup if we want to perform and don't become a local champion like Egypt, or 1hit wonder like Zambia we need to upgrage

certain position which made me select eagles best 11 based on talent and form in my opinion. I'm going of a 433 formation like Barcelona

1. Enyeama - no competition his our best

2. Efe ambrose- slightly ahead of Leon balogun a German Nigerian efe nicked it because his performance at nations cup was too strong its like he was on drugs

3. Taye Taiwo. Uwa is a decent player but Taiwo is better

4. Joel obi. Onazi is a good player but Joel is a better version

5. Azubuike egueke. Omeruo wasn't bad but eagles
wasn't the best at set piece we need height there we won't be playing Burkina Faso at confederations cup

6. Oboabona. Easily our best defender at afcon

7. Sidney sam. He announced he wants Nigeria instead of Germany his a lesser version of arjen robben better than miss he would walk into our team

8. Mikel obi- keshi finally realized what we have been saying for ages mikel is not a playmaker he is a central midfilder or deep lying playmaker

9. Emmanuel emenike. He would perform for us in the years he would last reminds me of da bull

10. Haruna lukman. Sunday MBA scored but his performance wasnt the best he didn't do much except his goals take nothing away from him tho but I seriously think haruna can become as good as essien or yaya toure I have been following him from his days at Monaco to now

11. Victor Moses. Dosent need explanation

This is my current best 11, note this team is subject to changes because we don't see the future there might be Some new talent we will find

Substitute
Ahmed musa
Brown Ideye
Joseph Yobo
Kenneth omeruo
Echjile Uwa
Sone aluko
Fengor ogude
Ogenyi Onazi
Sunday mba
Gabriel reuben
Re: My Super Eagles Dream 11 by 12large1: 5:54am On Feb 18, 2013
I want to hear from you guys, who deserve to be in the starting 11 that was omitted
Re: My Super Eagles Dream 11 by phecs: 6:59am On Feb 18, 2013
Huh!rili?re u sure abt dis(u r replacing keneth on wat grounds)some dt even upstage our captain.keneth showed defendin wasn't physicality is all abt brain.hw to shadow mark!kip off.got space @ d Backline easy clearance!operation sweep defender.
2)Edison--he is rugged @ d defence sumtimes doesn't attempt to strike shot like taiwo.he runs two way frnt and back helpin moses sumtimes buh taiwo is a typical tamboura of Mali dat run frnt and doesn't back in a snap!and for d other Names u called lemmme find tyme to analyse their pedigree as players.and note we don't nid an individualistic player like arjen reuben on dt team.
Re: My Super Eagles Dream 11 by 12large1: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
Omo Nigeria will pay to have someone like robben
Re: My Super Eagles Dream 11 by 12large1: 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
The reason why I took Kenneth out of first 11 is strictly because of height super eagles was not the best at set piece we need height there at the back
Re: My Super Eagles Dream 11 by CLT123(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
I'm curious of Sidney Sam
Re: My Super Eagles Dream 11 by 12large1: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ctlt Sam will work into our 11 if he plays the way he performs for leverkusen
Re: My Super Eagles Dream 11 by AndreUweh(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
I WILL GO FOR THIS:
ENYEAMA
2.OMERUO, UWANTA ECHIEJILE, OBOABONA, APAM.
MIDDLE: MICHAEL OBI, SUNDAY MBA, JOEL OBI.
FORWARD: OSAZE, EMENIKE, MOSES.

1 Like

Re: My Super Eagles Dream 11 by Clickprettye: 12:46am On Feb 21, 2013
@andre u dont think sidney is good?
Re: My Super Eagles Dream 11 by 12large1: 1:28am On Feb 21, 2013
I don't think the goat Andre has seen Sidney sam play
Re: My Super Eagles Dream 11 by phecs: 5:31am On Feb 22, 2013
Roben is selfish wiv d ball hardly play as a team y didn'the help d holland @ d euro competitionquote author=12large1]Omo Nigeria will pay to have someone like robben[/quote]
Re: My Super Eagles Dream 11 by Syenite(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2013
12large1: The reason why I took Kenneth out of first 11 is strictly because of height super eagles was not the best at set piece we need height there at the back
U mean defending set pieces? That your Eguekwe is no where as a defender near Omeruo. Omeruo is a modern full back. Did you particularly watch his movements passes during the AFCON?
Except you are a tribalist, your Taye Taiwo and Haruna Lukman should nt be on that line-up
Re: My Super Eagles Dream 11 by 12large1: 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
Omeruo is good no doubt but him and oboabona patnership at set piece is not the best . As for Taiwo echjile is not even on his level If you been watching Taiwo and haruna for Kiev you will know they are still needed. Haruna scored his usual screamer for Kiev in the last leg
Re: My Super Eagles Dream 11 by NeoXVI: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
Saw this clip of Sydney Sam on Youtube. Looks like a decent and useful player to have in your team. Does look like a toned down version of Robben. Keshi should call him up, mosdef

http://youtu.be/75dVpMIhBXo

He should also invite Dennis Aogo of Hamburg. We can do with more players fighting it out to make the confed cup team.
Re: My Super Eagles Dream 11 by 12large1: 1:18am On Feb 23, 2013
Mumu dennis aogo has already played for Germany if people don't have anything to comment just hush
Re: My Super Eagles Dream 11 by jtwest(m): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
i wish we culd have a young goalkeeper like sczenzy, courtois, de gea look at their stature; tall and slim, not the bulky nigerian goalkeepers grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Brazil Semifinals. / Throw Back Photo: PELE Played At Onikan Stadium / Wining Galore On Soccer Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.