Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Will Syskay Come Back? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Will Syskay Come Back? (782 Views)

Top 8 Reasons To Make Visitors Addicted And Come Back To Your Website - NCT / Engaging & Making Your Website Visitor Come Back! / Shey Una Dey Enjoy The Come Back Of SYSKAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Syskay Come Back? by 185mikel(m): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2013
Is it possible for some of our websites that are missing to come back online on syskay hosting this week. will syskay come back and responding TO their customers? what's happening to syskay hosting and are they still alive?

these are my questions.

1 Like

Re: Will Syskay Come Back? by rufaai(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
185mikel: Is it possible for some of our websites that are missing to come back online on syskay hosting this week. will syskay come back and responding TO their customers? what's happening to syskay hosting and are they still alive?

these are my questions.

We are not sure of when they'll resume yet, sources says their office is found locked in Ibadan and other sources say the owner of the company got arrested (non of these information is authenticated though) But for now, GigaLayer can transfer your site while this down time is still on and put you back online.

See: https://www.nairaland.com/1197816/syskays-outage-quick-solution
Re: Will Syskay Come Back? by 185mikel(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
I don't have the EPP code of my websites . can transfer be possible without these codes?

I do not even have access the cpanels. they are completely offline.
Re: Will Syskay Come Back? by akonyet(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
185mikel: I don't have the EPP code of my websites . can transfer be possible without these codes?

I do not even have access the cpanels. they are completely offline.
You can get the EPP code from your domain manager, if you still have access to it.
Re: Will Syskay Come Back? by abhosts(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
akure.syskay.com appears to be responding now. Are they back?
Re: Will Syskay Come Back? by kombo(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
My websites are working now... Thank God ... I think they are back
Re: Will Syskay Come Back? by 185mikel(m): 12:11am On Feb 19, 2013
yes, they are back now!
Re: Will Syskay Come Back? by luzoma: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2013
wink i had to contact their host (spirit domain)..i think that's why the sites are back online

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Effective Digital Marketing Approach / Help: Editing A Flash Template Site / Why Is .ico Used For Favicon Instead Of Other Formats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.