Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

My Friend And His Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend And His Lady (946 Views)

Many A Naija Guys Don Go Dan On His Lady Wel :-( / See What A Guy Did To Propose To His Lady, Yet The Lady Refused- Photo / JEALOUSY-A Guy Bite His Lady's Lips Off During A Kiss Because Of Jealousy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend And His Lady by mmonwuba(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2008
hi,
I was met by a friend who has a big challenge in his relationship. He met me for advice and after considering all he told me and hearing from the lady involved, i asked him to give me sometime to think and to throw it open to the house.

They have been dating for two years and at a point in time, exactly one year and some days ago, he had a romantic affair with a girl in his girlfriends visinity. This did not lead to sex but the kissed and touched. Out of guilt, he told his chick about it and of course, all hell let loose and this caused a serious crack in the relationship, for about 2 weeks to one month (the one i knew of) the were apart.

Now the girl never trusts the guy and any time shee sees him with another girl, issue. Sometime in february, they broke up (the girls idea) but were still friends (the guys idea). I advised the guy to take her out and spend real time on her and make her feel him like mad, he did this and the girl got the hit so hard she kissed him on that outing. Yesterday night i got a call from the guy saying the girl asked him never to talk to her again and not even talk to any member of her family either. What happened is asked, he said one thing led to another and the talk of a girl he slept with back in his university days (they went to the same university) surface again in the neighbourhood as a neighbour. She (his chick) got angry he never told her of the incidence since the girl moved in almost a year ago, and she started suspecting the guy has been re-laying the girl.

After a heated arguement she walked out, the guy gets up and walks to another girl ( a neighbour) the girl sees his bad mood and starts touching the guys cheek, the girlfriend returns into the scene, sees the entire thing and redecides, the guy should never talk, call or see her again.

the guy still loves this girl but from my point of view things have gone sour. What can he do? 2 years is serious business. Experts please talk
Re: My Friend And His Lady by hammers(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2008
I wonder wat kind of guy will pour out his heart to a lady.
do u want to tell me the lady dosent have a past too?
Re: My Friend And His Lady by iice(f): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2008
Which one be make am fall deeply after one date abi na hit so hard undecided Flights of emotions. . .na so when haze clear, wahala go start. . .3 seconds love

Nwayz, she has problems jare. . .no know why pesin go dey suffer imsef all by im lonesome sef, meanwhile the pesin wey pesin go dey kill imsef ova go dey just dey there undecided
She has trust issues (never an easy thing to overcome) and if she could get over the fling that happened during the relationship, don't get why the one that happened long ago should be bothering her unless she hated the gal he had the thing with undecided What should he do? Move away from where he leaves coz she's miffed that this girl became a neighbour?
Re: My Friend And His Lady by hollandis(f): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2008
The only way out,if he intends to keep this relationship,is by allowing her to cheat on him cool
what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
Do me I do you, God no go vex
Re: My Friend And His Lady by Busta(f): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2008
I really don't understand half the topic.

iiceee . . . summary abeg. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend And His Lady by bigfather(m): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2008
shocked SEE NO EVIL,HEAR NO EVIL !
The guy should have swept the whole thing under the carpet,see what truthfulness can cause atimes ?
And on the other hand, they might not just be for each other no matter how many years spent together ! The guy should try and make up for peace for the last time and if the babe nor gree,then the guy should move on abeg ! smiley
Re: My Friend And His Lady by TOYOSI20(f): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ Topic,

The "guy", needs to sincerely apologise to the girl, and if and only if she forgives him, can

he then prove that he is worthy to be trusted in the future,

Best of luck to "Your Friend and His Gurl"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Ur First Kiss / Chinese Girl Go Deaf After Long Passionate Kiss / Girls Answer: Guys with Big or Little Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.