Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. (29201 Views)

Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by ochallo: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
One of the most remarkable period in a woman's life is her pregnancy period.It is also the most confusing period for the husband of pregnant women. Everything changes, her face, her body, her eating ability and worst of all her patience.Here are tips for the pregnant woman and her husband during that crucial time in their life– the time of pregnancy.

Back rub is a Necessity: The number one thing that husbands of pregnant women may as well work toward getting used to doing all through your wife's pregnancy is to give her loads and loads of back rubs. Back pain in pregnant women is very common.Many women feel back pain throughout their pregnancy. In any case regardless of the fact that they don't, back rubs are a great course to help them focus and take their brains off the whole lot that they're going through ,more like "the whole lot that their husbands" are putting them through for instance weight gain and the physical changes that they're experiencing.Taking time out of the day as a responsible husband of a pregnant woman to rub his wife's back for no less than ten minutes might be a lifeline for the pregnant woman and her husband.!`

· Attentiveness and empathy should be your watchword: There are some pregnant women who have to deal with over-the-top increasing hormones, and for those ladies it is not odd to head off from being cheerful to hollering in one second even. For those husbands of pregnant women who have to experience this, attempt to take a profound breath and console her emphatically in any method plausible. Pregnant women relish this with their husbands and will adore you more for it!

· Do the Chores: Even though some wives are expected to clean the house, do the dishes, laundry, and other house chores especially when you don't have any help.Husband of pregnant women have to realize that on some days the greatest challenge of a pregnant woman is to get up out of bed throughout their pregnancy. By letting your wife unwind when she gets back from work (in the event that she works) or giving her a chance to unwind after supper instead of assuming that she'll jump right to the dishes, and doing some of the house chores yourself, is definitely a big help to those pregnant women who do find it challenging to stroll from their bedroom to the front door!

· Redesign the House especially the bedroom: For some women the bedroom is the sanctuary. It is where they can unwind, get rest, read a book, watch TV and of course sleep. Changing the sheets, redecorating the room would definitely lighten her mood if it is done well.Not to mention, the type of material on the bed .. Try out Egyptian cotton or organic cotton, 1000-thread count, double-thick pillows... whatever it is... if your budget permits, get her the bed of her dreams and a comfy couch . She's the one carrying the person growing inside of her, not you the husband of the pregnant woman! That trumps anything you may have to deal with. Young Men, to be honest, you can’t imagine what it's like to have a person growing inside of you .

· Forgive her Mood swings and tantrums: If as a pregnant woman's husband you find your wife deals with mood swings during her pregnancy, forgive them immediately.
Realize that 1) not every pregnant women deals with pregnancy the same way;
2) for pregnant women and their husbands, every day may be an adventure;
3) not everyone cares that she's pregnant... in other words, life still goes on. Bills still need to be paid, individuals still call her. and so forth. . So if she takes it out on you the husband accidentally, love her through it.. Whatever happens, don't contribute to the ball of emotions she may be dealing with. Someone needs to be the stable one and it has to be the husband of pregnant women... deal with it. Husband, Love Your Wife... Even when She's Pregnant!

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/02/the-pregnant-woman-and-her-husband.html

12 Likes

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by ochallo: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
comment now before i vex
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by locust01(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
Chai 4th to comment I need an award
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by crusufixo(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
being doing all these, until, she took me for granted ( thats what i think though ). Currently doing the silent treatment......

1 Like

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by locust01(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
locust01: Chai 4th to comment I need an award
e be like say I be second
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by pekelepekele(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
locust01: e be like say I be second
A cup of garri for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by ibsmooth: 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
Good one.I quite understand this perfectly well.The man find himself in a more confuse state if the wife is in the working class.I think this is what makes them unique.Husband,children,work,pregnancy and all in between.God bless our women.

7 Likes

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Temismith(f): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
Lovely write up. Make i go show my husband

2 Likes

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Abrantie: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
So the man has to do all that and still bring home the money? Too much work cheesy
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by yungdamaz(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
.*in DENNIS the meNACE tone*.men dnt av time 2 sit around...we jx install d babies grin.

2 Likes

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by jossy26: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nice tips op
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Omen100(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
ochallo: comment now before i vex

Na by force 2 comment, abi u nor know say lots of d guys here na irresponsible guys?
Ok, I don comment & were is my reward? angry angry angry

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Aifey(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
Am on it at d moment, its nt easy doin d chores.

2 Likes

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by noskeybaba: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nice article. For best results, guys marry whom u truly love, all these things won't be a problem to u. Whether Rubbing her back or doing the chores e no matter.

11 Likes

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by anitank(f): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
"I AM PREGNANT" she
TOLD her MAN... he
SMILED and KISSED her
LIPS and said
"CORRECTION my LOVE,
we ARE pregnant. FOR that CHILD in YOUR womb is
HALF of ME and HALF
of YOU;
and I will NOT let
YOU go THROUGH the
PREGNANCY alone... I may NOT carry
OUR child BUT i WILL
carry YOU and OUR
child IN my HEART and
CARE. I WILL
be THE best FATHER to OUR child...WE are
PREGNANT!"
Now that's a REAL MAN.
♥♥

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Akshow: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
When i marry give my wife belle i go come back come read am

4 Likes

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by xynerise: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
nice one cool. I do most of the listed.

2 Likes

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Demdem(m): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
The op has obviously forgotten one major thing.
Men shouldn't stop making love to their wives. Ladies libido at this period are super sensitive. They need to be well serviced.

10 Likes

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by henrychubayo: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
why is no point made on sex during pregnancy whether its necessary or not? At what point is sex not advisable during pregnancy?
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Demdem(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
henrychubayo: why is no point made on sex during pregnancy whether its necessary or not? At what point is sex not advisable during pregnancy?

Make love till baby is delivered safely unless otherwise warned by doctors.she needs to be well fuckeed. It's good for delivery also.

1 Like

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by karlnyeno: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
Op u never mention sex o. How is dat one going to be taken care of?
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by kavey10(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
Omen100:

Na by force 2 comment, abi u nor know say lots of d guys here na irresponsible guys?
Ok, I don comment & were is my reward? angry angry angry

Where do you Nairaland peepz get your pix from sef?! LOL. Hilarious way of carrying a child! Jeez!
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Toonice(m): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
what about sex now to keep her stronger during delivery
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Damojo: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
Op, God bless u 4 ds post. I was almost losing my mind. Her craavings r crazy, I have had 2 go out @ 11pm lukin 4 pop corn. Now I know better, patience is key and moreover, it's 4 our baby!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
I'm showing this to my man right away!
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Morgan1092(m): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
Temismith: Lovely write up. Make i go show my husband
Na slap u go jst receive nw. Tuwaii!

8 Likes

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Morgan1092(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Akshow: When i marry give my wife belle i go come back come read am
Lmfao
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Kingslaw(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ok them don hear.i go listen when i marry.thanks.make i go lecture my uncle.(uncu).[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
This whole drama should be worth it. . .as long as the man is certain that he is truly responsible for the pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by engineerboat(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
locust01: e be like say I be second

all this first , second to comment, una no get comment, very simple how does a pregnant women husband care for his wife during pregnancy, you all here shouting first to comment.
Back to point, i think it all depend, but as for me everything that will make the woman go thru this period safelly, happilly in all area should not be a problem for any man that love his wife, cause the pregnancy is the fruit of th two of them. My opinion though.
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Mortiple(m): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
Demdem: The op has obviously forgotten one major thing.
Men shouldn't stop making love to their wives. Ladies libido at this period are super sensitive. They need to be well serviced.
hahaha!!! Experience! Lol! But you forgot to add that the man has to do it mostly from BEHIND. Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love / Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.