Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance (23009 Views)

The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) / The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter / Mercy Johnson Pregnant Again Barely 10 Months After Delivering Second Baby(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by giditrend: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by bakynes(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2013
Why did it take this long to reveal the baby's face
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by FASTLINK1: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2013
hmm, nothing spectacular
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2013
check the eyeballs
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by igbsam(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2013
they definately look alike
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by iamswizz(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2013
errmmmm.. Sori, they dnt look alike.. Jus tryna promote ur blog abi?
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by gen2briz(m): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2013

Now that have secure the 6th comment space am coming back to comment I have a bike to catch

3 Likes

Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by BlackPeni5: 9:16am On Feb 19, 2013
Those pictures remind me of when I was a child...

6 Likes

Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Biim: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2013
Op I see nothing.

1 Like

Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by ayaomi1(f): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2013
Wow d baby resemble her mom

1 Like

Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Codedboy95(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2013
cheesy..ugly lol
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by BedLam: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2013
Na who you expect the baby to resemble before? landlord? abi na your fada?

8 Likes

Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Goldenheart(m): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2013
So
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by MadCow1: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2013
Who cares?
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by kenneth348: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2013
I just want to see how it feels commenting on my no 1 info site
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2013
Some body Scream a loud [size=26pt]AMEN[/size]

Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by pastie(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2013
BedLam: Na who you expect the baby to resemble before? landlord? abi na your fada?
thunder go fire anybody that hide your post.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by iykofias(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2013
Op sef,dnt u tink u'r jobless. Isn't beyonce d mom or is someone droping a maternity suit against her.....?

1 Like

Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2013

I wan go eat agege bread nd water 1st_nor b dis one concern me jor___8 months time na kim k and e pikin OP go dey talk of
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Joey82(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2013
beyonce had a completely flat nose as a child
hw it became all pointed as an adult, i dont know
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by skales(m): 9:31am On Feb 19, 2013
Illuminati senior and illuminati junior

1 Like

Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by oluwadare26(m): 9:31am On Feb 19, 2013
BedLam: Na who you expect the baby to resemble before? landlord? abi na your fada?

The Op not at any time quote the rememblance of the kid and her mum..he just told us to av a feel of the resemblance!.. So y do u av to take it personal?
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by yungdamaz(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2013
how does dat makes me pass ma exams??:-/
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by alfredo4u(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2013
d baby is d mother of d mother
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2013
Reincarnation
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by remecy(f): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2013
Every baby takes its resemblance from either parents most times from grand parents. Do your findings and you see that you were carved out of one of them. If you see my husband's baby pic and my daughter you think is him there. SO IS NOTHING NEW, MAYBE BECAUSE SHE IS A CELEBRITY.
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Goldie20: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2013
she looks like Drake to me when he was a kid... cool

3 Likes

Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by pyyxxaro: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2013
MAKE DEM GO SIDDON FOR SHIIIIT !! MMTTSSSHHEEEEWWW tongue
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by dasparrow: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2013
Joey82: beyonce had a completely flat nose as a child
hw it became all pointed as an adult, i dont know

Good observation
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by illiterati: 9:41am On Feb 19, 2013
[size=20pt]Seun should change the name of this site to LindaIkejiLand.com at once! Virtually everything on the frontpage here comes from her blog![/size]

1 Like

Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2013
Goldie20: she looks like Drake to me when he was a kid... cool

Nice observation
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by pure123: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2013
see resemblance with the father...........

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. D.K Olukoya Of MFM Is My Spiritual Father- Denrele / Tonto Dikeh Signs NAPTIP Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.